Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
If nobody on the staff "likes dudes", well maybe they should hire one who does. Or at least take submissions from someone who does.
The problem is those people aren't around.
Writers come from the community, and the community playing this game mostly doesn't like m/m as seen by the polls.

It's kind of a cyclical problem. No audience for it means no one writes it; no one writing it means no content, no content means no audience, etc.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The new part (at least to me) is that "nobody on the staff really likes dudes", which to me says a lot about the direction that the game is going to go in (more female npc's, more de-dickings, etc.)....
Hah, yeah right. They might not like dudes but they certainly like dicks. Instead of letting us dedick Ryn they just retcon him into a dickgirl.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Seems like B's rewriting the old scenes to make them compatible with all the new changes, which makes sense.

Jul 28, 2017
Ah yes, play a couple of bad "western" games and now you've developed a mentality of every other western game is shit so go try japanese ones instead?

You didn't realize shit, you deluded yourself into thinking you're someone special and needs to preach about your damn views.
I've been for over a decade playing eroges + wegs already, it's not something to be proud about either.
Also i've barely said something about myself and you have been making all kind of statements about what type of person i am :LOL:. That says more about you that it does about me.
You better shut it kiddo, it's embarassing already.

• Angry
Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been for over a decade playing eroges + wegs already, it's not something to be proud about either.
Also i've barely said something about myself and you have been making all kind of statements about what type of person i am :LOL:. That says more about you that it does about me.
Let me embarass myself in peace!
I'm projecting my insecurities and being a hypocrite by saying the others are deluded while it's mostly me. :KEK:

Oh great now you're going for the "kiddo" trope, Ain't you the cool guy with the original responses?
Now when will you tell me to touch grass next?
You don't need to tell a lot of yourself since you're already being a dick with these responses.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Jul 28, 2017
Let me embarass myself in peace!
I'm projecting my insecurities and being a hypocrite by saying the others are deluded while it's mostly me. :KEK:

Oh great now you're going for the "kiddo" trope, Ain't you the cool guy with the original responses?
Now when will you tell me to touch grass next?
You don't need to tell a lot of yourself since you're already being a dick with these responses.
whatever, beat it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
>claims played over decade of eroge + wegs
>claims wegs is shit
>didnt recommended any eroge + wegs that not shit
0/10

SovietNig

Oct 12, 2020
How do you even access the new dungeon? I got the quest to go there. I assumed it was in the ways between as per the description but there's naught there.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If nobody on the staff "likes dudes", well maybe they should hire one who does. Or at least take submissions from someone who does. Berwyn was a companion for a very long time. And now he's essentially been taken out of the game (with a lot of his old scenes lost, anyway).

I think a lot of it too is it took us by surprise. Anyone here have any clue they would remove him from companion status? I never heard anything. Then again, I haven't visited their Discord server for a very long time. So I don't know if it was brought up as a possibility by one of the dev's or not.

I probably should have saved version 5.6 when I had the chance. But since it was a public update, I didn't bother. Because I had no idea this was going to happen with Berwyn. Oh well.
As far as I understand you are still going to have him as a companion but only if you did not complete his quest.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, Berwyn goes poof?
So they don't appear in the tavern anymore, what about camping and the teleport door things?

Jul 28, 2017
>claims played over decade of eroge + wegs
>claims wegs is shit
>didnt recommended any eroge + wegs that not shit
0/10
western crap?
it saddens me to say but coc with the anonmod is the best we have to date, there have been a lot of other games that had potential to be very good but were never finished or turned into patreon scams (lilith throne and milfy city).

as for eroges
i like a lot of the stuff that bootup, anim , atelier kaguya and alicesoft makes. -not all though -
(the route with the mom is my personal favorite)

the rpgmaker stuff that i like has already been translated by kagura so you may have played it already.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
does anyone know the extent of the lewd content in this game? how much rape and how far does it go?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes