Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
How do you even access the new dungeon? I got the quest to go there. I assumed it was in the ways between as per the description but there's naught there.
Talk to the elf mage at the Hawkethorne waystone.
As far as I understand you are still going to have him as a companion but only if you did not complete his quest.
No, from this update on he’s been moved to the guests tab so you can’t recruit him anymore. You’ll have to use a previous version to do so.
Wait, Berwyn goes poof?
So they don't appear in the tavern anymore, what about camping and the teleport door things?
The only way to access him after the quest is to go to a camp and press the Fortress button. Apparently in the future there will be the option of using the Ways Between to directly access him too. Either way, he’s no longer on this plane after the quest.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean does it bleed into the game mechanics or is it just an event?
It has a lot but it's not always there, sadly.
There are always some stuff you can't mess which I find very disappointing.

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
People are blowing up on the Steam forums for the latest version removing Berwyn and they're trying to do damage control. I don't have any proof saved on my computer or on the top of my head to show, but from various posts i've seen here with discord screenshots between writers, I am almost positive what they are saying is not true.
Savin forum discussion 7-28-22.png

Reactions: namelessone22

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i like a lot of the stuff that bootup, anim , atelier kaguya and alicesoft makes
You do realize that you comparing pretty tame novels with lilith throne, coc(2)/tits, right?! I mean, aforementioned games are not something extreme, but definitely not have a "boy holds a girl hand" kind of stories/gameplay. Coc2 is half retarded half redundant btw

And from what you recommended, again, 7 (seven), on first sight, looks vanilla enough to not be too interesting. I mean, INCEST??????? HELL YEEEEEEEEaaaahhh?????????? Yes, how it delivered is matter, but....

And also, after playing lots of east originated novels I can from first several screen figure out what it will be, in terms of overall plot/game structure.

Jul 28, 2017
You do realize that you comparing pretty tame novels with lilith throne, coc(2)/tits, right?! I mean, aforementioned games are not something extreme, but definitely not have a "boy holds a girl hand" kind of stories/gameplay. Coc2 is half retarded half redundant btw

And from what you recommended, again, 7 (seven), on first sight, looks vanilla enough to not be too interesting. I mean, INCEST??????? HELL YEEEEEEEEaaaahhh?????????? Yes, how it delivered is matter, but....

And also, after playing lots of east originated novels I can from first several screen figure out what it will be, in terms of overall plot/game structure.
i didn't rec any moege nor love story m8, also i dont think lilith throne or coc/whatever are "hardcore" the only thing that they have that the vns i recommended dont is furrys and futa, which are disgusting fetishes anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Let me embarass myself in peace!
I'm projecting my insecurities and being a hypocrite by saying the others are deluded while it's mostly me. :KEK:

Oh great now you're going for the "kiddo" trope, Ain't you the cool guy with the original responses?
Now when will you tell me to touch grass next?
You don't need to tell a lot of yourself since you're already being a dick with these responses.
*teleports behind you*

Nothing personnel, kiddo.

Although I might've missed it, but what's your thoughts on the update Raf? You usually have a great blend of copium and cynicism that I need rn

Reactions: NODOGAN

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
People are blowing up on the Steam forums for the latest version removing Berwyn and they're trying to do damage control. I don't have any proof saved on my computer or on the top of my head to show, but from various posts i've seen here with discord screenshots between writers, I am almost positive what they are saying is not true.
View attachment 1951367
Looking at the state this update even was released in, maybe it truly is just sheer incompetence that's withholding content. 2 months or however long that was, and coders still messed up every other variable related to Matiha. It's a minor miracle the maze didn't blue screen anyone's computer.

This shitstorm also making me question why they even saddled B with Agni to begin with. The one companion for writer rule is obviously dogshit since to this day Savin himself still has both Cait and Arona, but if you really wanna enforce that for reasons and you really wanna delete Hugs from the game might as well have had B properly adopt Berwyn and scrap the chicken altogether (can't miss what you never had, and around 2 people would miss her anyhow).

That would have required some planning ahead though, so nvm.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Touch grass? More like touch cactus. Jokes aside if people on the circlejerk forums are up in arms against the devs on this Berwyn shit expect damage control stat, if the paypigs stampede Savin is screwed.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played it yet.
I still have to find something called sanity to force myself to come back. :KEK:
You mean insanity, because what sound-minded individual would keep coming back to this game unless they're a masochist. Which I'm not, I just want to see how much pain I can take.

if you really wanna enforce that for reasons and you really wanna delete Hugs from the game might as well have had B properly adopt Berwyn and scrap the chicken altogether (can't miss what you never had, and around 2 people would miss her anyhow).
Ngl, I forget she exists until someone here mentions her. She just kinda doesn't strike me as someone I want on my team. I get approached by weird old lady that gives me a feather, I think to myself "What's this feather for?" put it in a chest just in case, and then forget about it lmao

Touch grass? More like touch cactus. Jokes aside if people on the circlejerk forums are up in arms against the devs on this Berwyn shit expect damage control stat, if the paypigs stampede Savin is screwed.
What will probably happen is weeks of them explaining why it was a good idea, and the ones outraged will be cowed by other patrons/supporters because "It's their vision they know what's best!" Which is a flawed argument because Yandev is like, right there...

Edit: Added a y to insanity, covid brainfog real ngl

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You mean insanity, because what sound-minded individual would keep coming back to this game unless they're a masochist. Which I'm not, I just want to see how much pain I can take.
Nahhh being insane will make me not give a shit on all I've went through this piece o' shit game.
I must always keep that in mind and not just breeze through then call it a day.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
June need some love
I finished and have submitted 2 scenes for June, so, if you are interested, you can check it out.

This is also a doc from another community writer that wanted to write something for the cute dog boy. It is pretty fun b

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I finished and have submitted 2 scenes for June, so, if you are interested, you can check it out.

This is also a doc from another community writer that wanted to write something for the cute dog bot. It is pretty fun b
June is underrated so this is very much appreciated

Reactions: DwingF9
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes