Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
With all of Savins constant whining about how hard Etheryn is to code/write for it would not at all shock me if uncompanioning Berwyn was a test to see how people would react so he could do the same to them. If the uproar continues so they have to backpedal Ryn probably stays, if people start blowing smoke up their ass about how brave it was for them to make this difficult choice (gag) expect the same thing to happen.
Taking a peek at the discord... they're not worried about the "clown fiesta" (us, I'm assuming. but jokes on them I'm into that sweet clussy shit), the "relatively mild" salt, and that "there have been worse responses, and in the places where it's a problem any excuse is enough to set them off anyways" - Tobs

Except Tobs, as I can tell you're actively viewing us today so I know you can see me, you fail to realize there's plenty of content this forum fawns over. It's almost like you demonize us so that no one goes here to have an open and honest conversation about the goods and bads of this game. Someone who likes to fancy themselves a big brain should welcome discourse on their brainchilds, not run and hide. Most of us are sane individuals, you even have a (mostly) huge supporter in Skandranon to back you up if need be. Just talk here and you might get perspectives you never considered.

Edit: Also, my avatar is the same on here and Discord and I've interacted with most of you on Discord. You didn't find me crazy there, as I'm still not blocked. What's the difference in interacting with us here?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Do y'all think COC2 would've been better if the PC went solo instead having companions, or at least if companions came in a form similar to the camp followers in COC1? I personally would have preferred it to be that way honestly.
Yes very much. And it would have been better to keep the old perk system instead of this card collecting nonsense of a class system.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Do y'all think COC2 would've been better if the PC went solo instead having companions, or at least if companions came in a form similar to the camp followers in COC1? I personally would have preferred it to be that way honestly.
I do like the concept of companions, but I think they should have just 2 (3 w/ Kas being the villain route), maybe four at most, & they should have been planned out right from the start. Have multiple people work for them so that they actually serve a bigger purpose to the story & have a reason to be there rather than just one person's quirky OC who checks a few fetish boxes. Probably keep one at a time so they'd have more unique content in certain quests & when needed add some temporary party member.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
It's a fucking public patch, go download it on their site and stop begging for shit, for fucks sake.
Also, go lurk and learn for a few years so you don't say shit like that.
You could have just said to go to their website for the apk you didn't have to be a dick about it.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Taking a peek at the discord... they're not worried about the "clown fiesta" (us, I'm assuming. but jokes on them I'm into that sweet clussy shit), the "relatively mild" salt, and that "there have been worse responses, and in the places where it's a problem any excuse is enough to set them off anyways" - Tobs

Except Tobs, as I can tell you're actively viewing us today so I know you can see me, you fail to realize there's plenty of content this forum fawns over. It's almost like you demonize us so that no one goes here to have an open and honest conversation about the goods and bads of this game. Someone who likes to fancy themselves a big brain should welcome discourse on their brainchilds, not run and hide. Most of us are sane individuals, you even have a (mostly) huge supporter in Skandranon to back you up if need be. Just talk here and you might get perspectives you never considered.

Edit: Also, my avatar is the same on here and Discord and I've interacted with most of you on Discord. You didn't find me crazy there, as I'm still not blocked. What's the difference in interacting with us here?
Admirable sentiment, but i think i'll take Wsan and William, or even Skow and B (whose content i mostly i don't enjoy), over Tobs. If i wanna go around in circles over the salt-mining in this game, or over Savin's leadership skills, i'll just hit up my man Skandranon :BootyTime: And he won't reply with 4309583409680834768945768947 word essays to boot :BootyTime:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Admirable sentiment, but i think i'll take Wsan and William, or even Skow and B (whose content i mostly i don't enjoy), over Tobs. If i wanna go around in circles over the salt-mining in this game, or over Savin's leadership skills, i'll just hit up my man Skandranon :BootyTime: And he won't reply with 4309583409680834768945768947 word essays to boot :BootyTime:
Nah, I want Savin or Tobs to come here. They're the most outspokenly hateful, so let them come and see we're not "Maliciously misanthropic" or whatever they said lmao (Also I fail to see how we come off as having a hatred for humankind? Kitsune-kind maybe but humans?)

Reactions: barsa

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I suppose they have to vilify us to salve their thin skins since our criticism burns so very very much. But seriously I can't imagine Tobs engaging in any kind of debate where he would actually have to defend his temple of child groomers, poor writing, or well anything really. And Savin doesn't give a damn so long as his paypigs are happy with his slop, look how quick he turns on his own people.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I do like the concept of companions, but I think they should have just 2 (3 w/ Kas being the villain route), maybe four at most, & they should have been planned out right from the start. Have multiple people work for them so that they actually serve a bigger purpose to the story & have a reason to be there rather than just one person's quirky OC who checks a few fetish boxes. Probably keep one at a time so they'd have more unique content in certain quests & when needed add some temporary party member.
I somewhat agree with it. Seeing Cait and generell problem with why we can only take a few of them it would have been better if they would have focused instead on two fixed companions a third slot for temporary companions and a fourth slot for summons.
In my ideal world Cait would be the slut priestess because she is able to cleanse demonic corruption with wholesome sex so she is following so you do not fall into depravity. A second follower would be a fighter.
For each of those two slots there would be two character options, one for each sex and you can decide if you want to go with male or female companions. There will be an explenation of why you need to choose and the reason would be because of all this sexual loaded air thanks to Kas you would need to have regulary intercourse and so you would need partners that you can fuck safely.
The third slot would be for temporary Characters like Garth and with the 4th slot you could have temporary characters like Kiyoko.
All the other characters would only be met through a certain time on a evening beer or in their home.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
I suppose they have to vilify us to salve their thin skins since our criticism burns so very very much. But seriously I can't imagine Tobs engaging in any kind of debate where he would actually have to defend his temple of child groomers, poor writing, or well anything really. And Savin doesn't give a damn so long as his paypigs are happy with his slop, look how quick he turns on his own people.
They're like vampires, sucking the money out of their paypigs, and criticism burns them like sunlight.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nah, I want Savin or Tobs to come here. They're the most outspokenly hateful, so let them come and see we're not "Maliciously misanthropic" or whatever they said lmao (Also I fail to see how we come off as having a hatred for humankind? Kitsune-kind maybe but humans?)
Don't really care about proving them wrong, tbh. The kitsune suck, the whole spite angle sucks, how this game is being lead mostly sucks, don't need to hear how and why this all came to suck. Would rather just talk about the things i enjoy with the ones who made them, or even about those i'm so-so about like Zo or Aileh.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What was the catalyst for this discussion?
But I agree. Especially for Brint lovers and some enjoyers (like myself) for it does feel bad that our main Mino dude gets so left out. Yeah, he gets sprinklers of content here and there (milking scenes and new sex scene come to mind) but he does feel like an afterthought. I have no clue what his major expansion is going to be, for one, since all talk I am seeing is related to Brienne.
Hell, you can have more relationship progression with Arona and Cait than with the big boy. Which is just, ah....

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes