TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Any and all hope of the COC2 Mod fixing anything has become a joke. All this time and barely got 1 char done, nothing actually edited as far as I can tell. No Gwyen's mom , or anything. It is like they tried and just gave up.

The Cow Girl is the only char worth any salt. I love the bee girl (bimbo) form as second, but Bre is it. Only thing in the game worth the effort. Lets face it, this game was dead as soon as it became all about Dick & Money. All it did was Milk money from people who were expecting some aswesome shit from CoC1Modded, and we got this bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Random question but anyone here tried quantyfying writers word output per month ?
I remember wondering how faster/cheaper would be just making commissions instead of a permanent writer whose writing speed is not quite fast.
The inner jew in me wonders how much money the team writers earn compared to commission writers :v.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Random question but anyone here tried quantyfying writers word output per month ?
I remember wondering how faster/cheaper would be just making commissions instead of a permanent writer whose writing speed is not quite fast.
The inner jew in me wonders how much money the team writers earn compared to commission writers :v.
well when CoC2 first started off, it was 800k adding in patreon+comm+donations....

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I guess it's the same as the people who complain about dickgirls
What a shit take. I don't like males whatsoever, but even i can clearly see they're getting the short end of the stick when it comes to unique npcs and companions.
Of course not only axing Berwyn, but then dedicating a majority of (probably) the last batch of new content he's ever gonna get to feminising him or just straight up making him a woman is gonna piss a lot of people who like men. Now they have a zero content cultist that no one really likes, and Brint who's getting all of his potential stuff sucked away by the content vampire that is Brienne. Atleast in terms of companions.
What a dismissive, tone deaf statement.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Just finished the dungeon,basically Berwyn got deleted from the game unless they plan to do whatever in the future

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
What a shit take. I don't like males whatsoever, but even i can clearly see they're getting the short end of the stick when it comes to unique npcs and companions.
Of course not only axing Berwyn, but then dedicating a majority of (probably) the last batch of new content he's ever gonna get to feminising him or just straight up making him a woman is gonna piss a lot of people who like men. Now they have a zero content cultist that no one really likes, and Brint who's getting all of his potential stuff sucked away by the content vampire that is Brienne. Atleast in terms of companions.
You can diss pretty much anything on CoC2, but don't bring Brienne into that shitstorm.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There's not an easy way to tell.

What's shown in game is less than the words actually typed. Could be significantly less, depending on who's writing it and how many variations and parsers are included.

Even then, you have no idea what's actually been written in a given month - just what makes it to the game that month, which is dependent on two other steps in the process ( reviewing and coding).

Basically, the best way to tell would be the writers self reporting. Some of them do actually do that (B for instance tends to post his word count every time he writes something) but I can't think of a great way to see an accurate estimation of writing per month.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
You can diss pretty much anything on CoC2, but don't bring Brienne into that shitstorm.
Why? Not saying anything bad about her per se, just that when Wsan decided to make Brint be able to become Brienne, Brienne aboslutely became the favourite child. And to a lot of male enjoyers who are already lacking content to enjoy in the game, that must be a real sour candy to suck on.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
most-people-rejected-his-message-shut-up-they-hated-jesus-21808253.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say any of the new shit you can buy/get in Khormirus...Kharmiine...COW-PEOPLE CITY (yeah that) works well with a Thief? planning to make one, not sure if i should make them with just the bow the bunny girl gives ya or dual-wield something.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Any and all hope of the COC2 Mod fixing anything has become a joke. All this time and barely got 1 char done, nothing actually edited as far as I can tell. No Gwyen's mom , or anything. It is like they tried and just gave up.

The Cow Girl is the only char worth any salt. I love the bee girl (bimbo) form as second, but Bre is it. Only thing in the game worth the effort. Lets face it, this game was dead as soon as it became all about Dick & Money. All it did was Milk money from people who were expecting some aswesome shit from CoC1Modded, and we got this bs.
Keep in mind that CoCII's code is obfuscated (or whatever it's called) and the modders have to figure it out each new patch so it's better to wait till the game's done (or dropped whichever comes first)

Reactions: PsyTurtle
Jun 1, 2017
Do y'all think COC2 would've been better if the PC went solo instead having companions, or at least if companions came in a form similar to the camp followers in COC1? I personally would have preferred it to be that way honestly.
Imo I don't think so. Most obviously, the characters like leofric, takahiro, etc, the self insert power fantasy types would skyrocket and you'd probably wind up with cait, brint and the others standing around talking about how much box they smash and demons they killed. Having a party system also helps with natural player attachment, and adds more variety and lite rpg theorycrafting. It ideally has moments for more immersion like atugia checking the ship engine with you in gweyrs quest, it can give examples on builds you can copy or adapt after seeing one of them do really well, and it allows utility builds like tanks, healers and bards instead of various flavors of nukers. If done properly it'd be like asking if mass effect would be better as a solo game, but it's been done so iffy here that it is a genuine question.

You have several characters intended to be companions then abandoned like shar, you have characters that are there because the devs like them and don't care if anyone else does, you have characters that haven't received content for so long that they either require a new writer or get 3 different writers on the same one making them bipolar with polar opposite fetishes and going from monogamous to blowing a stranger for the lulz, then you have some like brienne that hard carry the game (not for everyone but a sizeable amount) and the lead devs, instead of competitively trying to make their characters more likeable or give them more content or fix their issues, try to insult and badmouth the threat to their characters or writing. Several new characters like aileh blow pre existing characters (including kinks) completely out of the water from the ground up, better child interactions, direct involvement with a possible current long term goal with the antagonist/love interest, no commentary on Japanese politics or japanese themed characters that treat you like crap because he read books that said they do.

Nearly the entire party has issues and now Berwyn is being removed. So we have cait, who nobody likes really besides her body and kit and is shoehorned in several places. brint/brienne who is wrote very well as a friend, lover, and ride-or-die companion. atugia whose content is incredibly little and with them streamlining her recruitment they removed some more already etheryn who's popular but apparently her new main writer has a female oc so etheryn will require a Conan the barbarian type to grow a vajayjay, and any talk of etheryn growing one opens a entire gender debate or ridicule. azyrran who went from open relationship to basically cuck-lite in the dawnsword quest with her talking about how awesome liaden is, hugging her, talking about more alone time with her and blushing, how liaden saved the hive, how liaden needs and deserves the sword, then noticing you and borderline going "oh hi mark". Even caits more affectionate than she seems right now imo, az just seems monogamous for liaden but wants a backup, at least for a male mc. Berwyn who's being removed from the party, quin who's around so people can talk about how hot and cool he is and how strong his magic is, arona who's pretty well written but also pretty niche, either borderline abuse dom or waifu sub. Kiyoko who apparently has 2 modes, "omg I love you never part from me you are my soul mate gib BABY NOW" or "you have no rights besides cleaning my toilet, now sit there quietly while I eyebang nakano and wish a real man like him was my husband", agnimitra whos pretty good for a nympho kink but a bit too much of a excuse to have lines like "actually cait is really strong and brave and awesome", and Viviane who is just the Google search "sexy nude witch" they decided to make a companion instead of preexisting characters with histories or gender variety like Garrett.

Removing Berwyn is a very very bad move, whatever reason they have for it they really should have chucked their dumb "companion deadline" out the window and begged einens writer to finish her, they're going to milk Patreon another few years anyway and their continuing practice of removing content is getting worse all the time and they need to replace gaps at the very least.

elegant_hello

Jan 31, 2020
For all the arrogant bluster about how the threads on F95 and 4chan's VG board don't matter, the constant reiterating betrays that external communities live rent-free in their heads. Now that they've split from Fenoxo's server into their own tightly-controlled hugbox, they've begun readily embarrassing themselves on a regular day-to-day basis with toxic comments directed to their audience and, disturbingly, amongst themselves. The rudeness and immense ingratitude is nauseating, but, truthfully, it's more astonishing that they seem content with expressing what poor character they possess to anyone who will listen.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes