Jun 1, 2017
Hope this doesn't violate any rules, but nobody seems to have made anything yet on the official forums for opinions on the Berwyn decision so I did, if anyone has opinions feel free to make them there until the thread gets banned or something

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Have you noticed how well the writer propagates his views through the character Janeen? I mean I'll type lol dude why should I make concessions in a game where I have to do whatever I want, that's the whole point of the game, do what you like and not accept certain conventions

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Hope this doesn't violate any rules, but nobody seems to have made anything yet on the official forums for opinions on the Berwyn decision so I did, if anyone has opinions feel free to make them there until the thread gets banned or something
Madlad you really did that i applaud you.
You ether going to be ignored/ban/censored or opened the door to new dimension.
9fee6e917a7dbd668ef4df3a5dc73a2fbc4901f52e086cf2225f3fc6513603b8.jpg

Last edited:

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Yo m8, wanna have segs with the ONLY AND REAL alpha male companion in the game???
I'd fuck Quin, but he doesn't have any actual content where I can fuck his ass, so that's kind of a dead end road.
I have him in my party cause he's literally the only other male besides Brint now that Berwyn has been removed as a companion.

I hope Quin gets more content at some point, but it's more likely he'll just end up getting turned into a female like Brint and Berwyn.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloboto and M0nte

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I hope Quin gets more content at some point, but it's more likely he'll just end up getting turned into a female like Brint and Berwyn.
No?
Besides obvious team lead retardness (remove content of a person because I dont like him) it was kinda leading to it. IIRC berwyn in one of his dialogues said something like "was a true guy once, but then my sorcerer-teacher started adding something to my7 food that slowly turnned me into femboy...and Im okay with this". So he was stuck in a limbo, IMO, until this update.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Yep, being a gay dom or straight fem-dominitirx in this game leaves a lot to be desired. I can basically only top femme guys, dudes in post victory scenes and Brint (bless him for that). Still not sure why it is like that.
Vice versa situations are pretty common, player-male dominated by girl. But again, only in defeat scenes. Spider, harpies, foxes, demons, goblin, horse(girl), bats...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well, from all the dev bs I'm reading I'm just glad they haven't touched Atugia and Azzy. Either give them a good update or don't touch them. Just... Don't.
They will try and change Atugia after they remember who Atugia is.
Let's hope they keep their ugly hands on Cait

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm more surprised that there's people out there who actually care enough about Azzy and Atugia.

I can somewhat get Azzy but Atugia has to be the single least cared about companion in the game together with Quin. At least gay dudes like Quin (because they have 0 other choice lmao). Pretty much nobody cares about Atugia.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Well, from all the dev bs I'm reading I'm just glad they haven't touched Atugia and Azzy. Either give them a good update or don't touch them. Just... Don't.
Least if they even touch both you'll still have Cait, Vivienne (TBD), and Kiyoko (Brienne, if you wanna count that). Male enjoyers get to enjoy... oh just Quintilius now? (Unless you wanna count Brienne, so I have to count Brint).

Two things that I was thinking about. One, if they intend to leave it as just Quint and Brint (at least it rhymes...) they should get a big expansion for each of them (Make Quint more fucking gay friendly, and just gd friendly.) Give Brint an equivalent amount of content as Brienne, as they claim "equality" but her number of busts alone seem to outright refute that...

The second being, and this has been stewing for a while, Why the fuck does a fan-turned-writer get to completely change Etheryn to suddenly always wanting to be a boy because it fits her OC? Like it's not even as if it's hidden, she constantly posts commissioned artwork of the two of them (some would say cute, I would say really creepy). I know I'm sorta biting my own ass here, but cmon tell me how that makes sense? I don't hate Alypia for doing it, as no doubt if I were given a chance I'd probably end up rewriting someone as well. I hate the creative oversight that this game sorely lacks in all departments that allowed her to do so in the first place.

Put it to you this way, it's like Boromir doesn't try to take the Ring from Frodo because Tolkien passed LotR off to a different writer who happened to really like Boromir. This writer decides "Oh, I know his whole arc is about the burdens of saving humanity thrust upon him by his father and Boromir's own great love for Gondor and how his hubris is his fall but he's so cool he wouldn't try to take the ring!" Then, Twin Towers (Fellowship for the movie version) rolls around and Boromir dies (it's Sean Bean in the movie, it's no spoiler he dies) protecting Merry and Pippin. It stops being a symbol of who Boromir truly was (protector, empathetic, hero) despite his flaws (hubris, vainglorious, corruptable) not only ostracizing him at the very end but also guaranteeing his death. It instead becomes A Hero-Type portrayed by Sean Bean who dies doing a heroic thing because That's what heroes do (TM). This Hero-Type doesn't get to sway Aragorn in his final moments, the words he imparted upon him long before all of this ringing back to Aragorn. Aragorn who finally feels the same love for Gondor that Boromir had always felt. Who once brushed Gondor and Man aside, Aragorn now claims them as "Our people." Boromir gets to die happy, knowing that someone is ready to take up the journey he thought was his alone. You don't get his death's door loss of hubris, readily admitting that Aragorn is capable of doing what he could not and protect Frodo so he may deliver the Ring.

It's taking a core part of a character (Etheryn's gender identity and Boromir's hubris) and tearing it out, supplanting it with something else. Then having the gall to be shocked that people are upset about such a decision and rewriting to fit the new character. It's shit writing.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. Covid really got me . If mods wanna delete this I understand.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The second being, and this has been stewing for a while, Why the fuck does a fan-turned-writer get to completely change Etheryn to suddenly always wanting to be a boy because it fits her OC?
I dont know why people think Alypia changed anything.

Savin has, as far as I know, never planned to give Ryn a vagina. He's repeatedly said that gender swapping is too much work, when directly asked he's said no to giving Ryn a vagina as far back as 2020, and dickgirls specifically without vaginas are his stated fetish ( the entire upcoming Astridae are are dickgirls for that reason).

Ryn wasn't ever planned to be gender swapped, and Savin certainly didn't change his mind based on one person writing a few scenes for her.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I dont know why people think Alypia changed anything.

Savin has, as far as I know, never planned to give Ryn a vagina. He's repeatedly said that gender swapping is too much work, when directly asked he's said no to giving Ryn a vagina as far back as 2020, and dickgirls specifically without vaginas are his stated fetish ( the entire upcoming Astridae are are dickgirls for that reason).

Ryn wasn't ever planned to be gender swapped, and Savin certainly didn't change his mind based on one person writing a few scenes for her.
The biggest culprit could be the lingerie sex scene then if you add the dreams and TFs scene it easy to see why.
Before I started reading the forum I was 100% sure Ryn would lose the dick.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Iirc both of the dreams scenes were framed as evil/corrupt (champ forced the TF on Ryn in one of them I'm pretty sure) and they were both written by Tobs.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes