Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I come back after a short hiatus and find that the devs think they're so big they can remove content because of some BS reason... This is sounding like Breeding Season all over again. Maybe if the project was a lot less hostile the writer wouldn't have left.

At least add a toggle so players can go between new / old content. Or let us actually mod the game to suit our interests better if content is going to be removed. It makes no sense for a fetish game to remove fetishes because the product manager's ego extends to Mars.

We're not talking about handing off a company or world ending project. It's an OC, a decently complex one at best, simple at worst. This bullshit about it being unavailable for the time being... we all know once content is removed it's not coming back, else Shar would be a companion by now.
Based off what the original writer is saying, they were forced out, not that they left. Which if thats the case it makes the devs look worst, as they fired someone without finding a replacement writer. And there should be no excuse about cost as they should be able to use the money they were paying hugs to hire a new writer.

But the long and short is I agree with you. Whether Hugs quit or was fired it would be on the devs to fix the situation instead of playing the blame game.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
This is off-topic but I find it too interesting to not bring up. I joined the discord (Against better Judgement) and did a little poking around. It seems like F95 is the most hated forum for discussion about CoC2. Even more than 4Chan, why is this? I mean sure there are some dumb comments here and there but I just find this so strange.
I can't speak about 4chan or the discord server as I haven't been on them, but nothing being said here hasn't been said on Fenexo's site or steam. Some people believe its because the devs can't control whats being said over here. I always just chalked it up to this site being more vocal in its criticism and some of the devs are to thin skinned to handle it. I know I've only been on this forum for about a week, but the criticism seems pretty tamed for the most part, and a lot people also offer advise to fix the issue.

P.S This has the same vibes as Disney and Kathleen Kennedy saying that only misogynist and bots disliked the new star wars trilogy. But if you interact with anyone who says they disliked the new star wars they'll usually say its because it breaks the established canon and doesn't work as a narrative. They have legitimate grievances, can point to them and sometimes will offer advice on how to improve the content. But for content creators it is easier to attack their critics instead of address the criticism.

Last edited:

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
This is off-topic but I find it too interesting to not bring up. I joined the discord (Against better Judgement) and did a little poking around. It seems like F95 is the most hated forum for discussion about CoC2. Even more than 4Chan, why is this? I mean sure there are some dumb comments here and there but I just find this so strange.
"hate the game" "peanut gallery" "dislike cait/prefer monogamy=incels" etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry, it has been a bit, why hasn't Kas corrupt spread like a bad STI across the land cause of the Mallachites and the general world being way more promiscuous than the corrupted shithole that was coc1 world? Has it not been long enough in-universe or something?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Sorry, it has been a bit, why hasn't Kas corrupt spread like a bad STI across the land cause of the Mallachites and the general world being way more promiscuous than the corrupted shithole that was coc1 world? Has it not been long enough in-universe or something?
Promiscuity doesn't spread corruption. Especially with Mallachites, as they are priests and actually seem to cleanse corruption. Plus, this isn't even the Mallachite region, Cait's the only one in the area before you build the temple.

And in universe, it hasn't been that long; I'd assume it probably hasn't been more than maybe a month or two since Kas showed up, story-wise. Cas is mostly working on corrupting specific areas and you keep undoing her work.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I only recently started playing CoC1, but isn't CoC2 a prequel to CoC1? If it is maybe (and know Savin probably won't do this since their the writer for cait) the Mallachites do cause the fucked up world that is CoC1. Would fit the lore.

Edit: Guess i'm wrong thanks for clearing that up Skandranon. I might go do Cait's content to see if she's as bad everyone makes her out to be.

Last edited:

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
By Promsicous I mean the fuck around more aka one of the ways corruption can spread very fast and having a sex cult in a universe spreads it very fast, hell coc1 had a lust cult. You would think one of the demons would be trying to sell cum pastries by now.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
"hate the game" "peanut gallery" "dislike cait/prefer monogamy=incels" etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy mother of based, Anonarts is a chad for going against the grain and not giving a fuck. I'd be hesitant to interact with anybody in the place at all.
Promiscuity doesn't spread corruption.
I mean if you have sex with a demon, you're going to get corrupted. Promiscuity may not inherently spread it, but it makes the likelihood way higher.
Especially with Mallachites, as they are priests and actually seem to cleanse corruption.
We haven't actually seen Cait offer to purify you or anything despite being a priest so I don't think this is the case. Not even Sanders is able to do it for you, and he's probably way more experienced in that sort of thing than her. Seems like corruption is an intrinsic thing other people can't really cure.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
We haven't actually seen Cait offer to purify you or anything despite being a priest so I don't think this is the case. Not even Sanders is able to do it for you, and he's probably way more experienced in that sort of thing than her. Seems like corruption is an intrinsic thing other people can't really cure.
(Literally) kissing her ass removes corruption, though.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
By Promsicous I mean the fuck around more aka one of the ways corruption can spread very fast and having a sex cult in a universe spreads it very fast, hell coc1 had a lust cult. You would think one of the demons would be trying to sell cum pastries by now.
What demons? There really aren't that many yet. We've only met...like 4 actual demons? Painted ladies couldn't even pretend to be part of society. The two demons outside of KM and the shopkeeper demon aren't really interested in spreading corruption.

Kas is really the only one actively attempting to do anything yet, and you keep fucking with her plans.
I mean if you have sex with a demon, you're going to get corrupted. Promiscuity may not inherently spread it, but it makes the likelihood way higher.
Yeah, but you have to be promiscuous with a demon/heavily corrupted individual, specifically. Most of the corrupted individuals so far are stuff likes imps, alraune, beegirls, ie stuff out in the wilderness that people aren't going out and fucking for fun, for the most part. It hasn't spread yet, and there's no organized attempt to do so besides the random pockets Kas keeps starting up and you keep putting down.

Remember, in CoC1 there was an actual large and organized demon army devoted to spreading corruption. They had a factory literally pumping the stuff into the water. COC2 is nowhere near there yet.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Makes you miss COC1 doesn't it?

Does for me anyway
Haven't played CoC1 actually. Read some of the endings are locked behind some Cait 1.0 only she's also a futa with a literal god in her dick and, uh, fuck no :BootyTime:

Cool that there are so many Caits across the multiverse though, what with dogCait and furretCait over in TiTs. Could make a Caits unite game, even throw some in there, would draw less than Morbius but the memes.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Haven't played CoC1 actually. Read some of the endings are locked behind some Cait 1.0 only she's also a futa with a god in her dick and, uh, fuck no :BootyTime:

Cool that there are so many Caits across the multiverse though, what with dogCait and furretCait over in TiTs. Could make a Caits unite game, even throw some in there, would draw less than Morbius but the memes.
Who do you mean by Cait 1.0?

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Who the hell is furret Cait? Drunkard Wolf Herm with goddick is named Urta and since she is the progenitor of this shit it would mean Cait is actually Urta 2.0 or actually since tits was first that would make her Urta 3.0 (2.5?)?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Urta? How is Urta like Cait at all? She's not super promiscuous (she has sex with one prostitute before you meet her to control her urges), kind of a depressed drunk, is a futa who's ashamed of her own body...honestly I can't really think of anything she has in common with Cait.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
(Literally) kissing her ass removes corruption, though.
How I wish that wasn't the case.
what can i say.png
Yeah, but you have to be promiscuous with a demon/heavily corrupted individual, specifically. Most of the corrupted individuals so far are stuff likes imps, alraune, beegirls, ie stuff out in the wilderness that people aren't going out and fucking for fun, for the most part. It hasn't spread yet, and there's no organized attempt to do so besides the random pockets Kas keeps starting up and you keep putting down.

Remember, in CoC1 there was an actual large and organized demon army devoted to spreading corruption. They had a factory literally pumping the stuff into the water. COC2 is nowhere near there yet.
Not really the point. When/if demons are more common, corruption would spread faster in a promiscuous society than a prudish one. That's all I'm saying, not sure what you're trying to argue.
Haven't played CoC1 actually. Read some of the endings are locked behind some Cait 1.0 only she's also a futa with a literal god in her dick and, uh, fuck no :BootyTime:
I mean you can just not get that ending pretty easily, it's not like it's forced. In fact, CoC1 does a way better job at allowing the player to ignore whatever character/fetish they don't like. Feel like you would appreciate some characters in that game.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Not really the point. When/if demons are more common, corruption would spread faster in a promiscuous society than a prudish one. That's all I'm saying, not sure what you're trying to argue.
The first part is my point. Demons and highly corrupted individuals aren't common yet, so the fact that society is relatively promiscuous is a non-factor as of now. I'm more just bringing it back to the original question of why it hasn't spread in such a society; it simply hasn't reached the general population (and probably never will, assuming the Champ keeps doing their job).

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
The world of coc2 having organized slavery creates another tempting target for corruption since besides Sex slaves, most people arent exactly thrilled to be enslaved and demon's have way more power than normals. Tempt a few slaves and you can turn the gaggle and have a horde.

Oh and yeah you can opt-out of characters, unlike coc2 companion system. Urta actually can fuck up her relationship with you several times, it's impressive.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes