MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
i've seen it mentioned several times, but is there actually a scene like that? the camp scene is oral, yeah, but not with a dick. some variation i've missed?
Wow you're right. My bad I guess, but I mean the sex is only 2 fuckin' paragraphs, and it's not written well at all. I just assumed it was with her mouth since that's what they were talking about in the first place. Now I'm really fucking confused because she's just using her hand in the scene. What the fuck is she bragging about her mouth skills if she's not even using them? :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: silentangel

zwagon

Oct 28, 2017
it's her cunnilingus skills she's bragging about. i guess it's weird the scene talks more about arona's dick than her pussy, but it's written from an observers point of view; all the pussy action is hidden.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Would someone mind letting me know the requirements/ trigger for Mai's preg stuff?
(and Miko's too)
(do you just have to sleep with them (to get them preg) or do you trigger a special scene where you knock them up?)

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
it's her cunnilingus skills she's bragging about. i guess it's weird the scene talks more about arona's dick than her pussy, but it's written from an observers point of view; all the pussy action is hidden.
OK but there's literally 0 text about her using her mouth at all. An observer would still be able to see her munching on Arona's box but that's not even mentioned once. Literally all the scene talks about is Atugia using her hands to fondle Arona's junk and then the scene just ends. Just... this whole scene confuses me. It's not even remotely hot and things just end before they even get started. Makes me wonder why the guy even bothered to write it.

Reactions: Wrynn13

zwagon

Oct 28, 2017
OK but there's literally 0 text about her using her mouth at all. An observer would still be able to see her munching on Arona's box but that's not even mentioned once. Literally all the scene talks about is Atugia using her hands to fondle Arona's junk and then the scene just ends. Just... this whole scene confuses me. It's not even remotely hot and things just end before they even get started. Makes me wonder why the guy even bothered to write it.
arona's sitting on her face so her balls would get in the way of seeing it. but either way, the scene reads like someone wrote out an instant loss 2koma so that would be why the scene is like... that.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Would someone mind letting me know the requirements/ trigger for Mai's preg stuff?
(and Miko's too)
(do you just have to sleep with them (to get them preg) or do you trigger a special scene where you knock them up?)
First, it's or. You can only knock up one per playthrough.
Second, you'll be given a choice between the sisters when you arrive on the Shrine. I don't remember the exact requirement, I think you must free Kiyoko?
Third, wait for their solo shift on the Waypoint
Four, do not help. Comfort them. You'll notice the scene, it's different.
Five, it's a one off.

Jun 1, 2017
One big thing I think thats gone semi under the radar is the stockades choice in the wayfort. I have only ever selected to keep it hidden, but I think it's technically a choice on whether you want content like people getting banged (ntr-lite wise) or whatever on it, but just not explicit whatsoever. The way it's presented, it's like something the mc exclusively uses for smut punishment or whatever daytime or nighttime, but in execution it's whether ailehs banging randos or not etc. It's presented really weird. Same with the cait temple where they'll be begging you to help them build it and achieve their dream and all, but the actual method of supposedly getting cait more attached is to spray her with a water bottle instead (metaphorically). (Can't wait for that time bomb either, since the only way to know building the temple is her turbo ho choice is to stalk forums, so Im guessing that'll eventually lead to a shit storm of some degree)

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
The Player character's personality and dom/sub attitude also bounces pretty wildly between scenes that it can get a bit distracting.
I just want a good "elder sister"-like dom character. Brienne does it with low strength when you try to overpower her but options are getting pegged and beaten up by arona (which has it's place) and the rare npc thats ok, but I dunno, wish a party member had been something like briennes attitude but instead of "please help me" it was her dragging you up the stairs or pushing you against the wall, or like a dom arona that wasn't directly hard abuse dom

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
One big thing I think thats gone semi under the radar is the stockades choice in the wayfort. I have only ever selected to keep it hidden, but I think it's technically a choice on whether you want content like people getting banged (ntr-lite wise) or whatever on it, but just not explicit whatsoever. The way it's presented, it's like something the mc exclusively uses for smut punishment or whatever daytime or nighttime, but in execution it's whether ailehs banging randos or not etc. It's presented really weird. Same with the cait temple where they'll be begging you to help them build it and achieve their dream and all, but the actual method of supposedly getting cait more attached is to spray her with a water bottle instead (metaphorically). (Can't wait for that time bomb either, since the only way to know building the temple is her turbo ho choice is to stalk forums, so Im guessing that'll eventually lead to a shit storm of some degree)
Yeah, I thought it was going to be used to have the PC able to fuck people put in the stockades for punishment or whatever. It's just one oral scene from what I've seen. Even the people who want to be put in stocks get nothing.
The Player character's personality and dom/sub attitude also bounces pretty wildly between scenes that it can get a bit distracting.
The times they write the PC as a blushing virgin after fucking half of Savarra and fathering dozens of kids is annoying as fuck.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I just want a good "elder sister"-like dom character. Brienne does it with low strength when you try to overpower her but options are getting pegged and beaten up by arona (which has it's place) and the rare npc thats ok, but I dunno, wish a party member had been something like briennes attitude but instead of "please help me" it was her dragging you up the stairs or pushing you against the wall, or like a dom arona that wasn't directly hard abuse dom
Well Nihara is supposed to fill that niche. The goo-cat girl that nobody seems to remember exists. And that's because she's written by TOBS and has his usual bullshit of not actually sexy writing. I think TOBS even wrote she feels like an elder sister. Fucking crying shame he wrote her, because she has an amazon position scene and I can excuse a LOT of things when you've got something like that on a girl. But TOBS writing just aint it, man. Idk how he makes a character from an archetype I'm in love with and then manages to make me not enjoy it at all.

There really is a ridiculously small amount of just straight up femdom content. The only other character that comes to mind is the new cow lady in the KM baths which is nice, but I'd still prefer something that didn't feel so... impersonal. Like you show up there to be her toy like it's some kind of business transaction, just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Such a shame that almost any content where the PC gets dommed it has to involve dicks. I REALLY wish Brienne had a sort of playful caring dom side to her since it'd fit so well with her character design but we can't have everything I guess.

Apr 5, 2021
There really is a ridiculously small amount of just straight up femdom content.
There's very little of any of the fetish content that isn't pregnancy or futa (people will argue about the amount of NTR).
As an exercise I went over the tags the game has listed here (which obviously aren't 100% accurate) and in most cases it's just one or two NPC's or scenes for each.
Tentacle? Alruane and one Cait dream sequence.
Monster? No, no none humanoid sex content (unless you count centaurs and that one snake? They're still mostly human). Monster girl yes.
BDSM? Barely, there's some sub/dom play with the two human futa's (the Amazonian and the one in frosthound) the rest is just abusive sex scenes.
Femdom? Excluding the futa content then you've got Hellhound and little else. I don't really count women taking the lead in a scene as "Dominating" you.
Corruption? There's the hive and I think two NPC's you can allow to become corrupted. Being corrupt yourself doesn't mean anything.
Sissification? No, Ryn was already like that, there is no emasculation content.
Trap? Berwyn maybe? But I thought Trap content meant male pretending to be and looking female.

In short, save for breeding and dick-girls, there's maybe one or two NPC's or repeatable scenes that contain a fetish, but that's like calling wine fruit juice because it contains grapes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There's very little of any of the fetish content that isn't pregnancy or futa (people will argue about the amount of NTR).
As an exercise I went over the tags the game has listed here (which obviously aren't 100% accurate) and in most cases it's just one or two NPC's or scenes for each.
Tentacle? Alruane and one Cait dream sequence.
Monster? No, no none humanoid sex content. Monster girl yes.
BDSM? Barely, there's some sub/dom play with the two human futa's (the Amazonian and the one in frosthound) the rest is just abusive sex scenes.
Femdom? Excluding the futa content then you've got Hellhound and little else. I don't really count women taking the lead in a scene as "Dominating" you.
Corruption? There's the hive and I think two NPC's you can allow to become corrupted. Being corrupt yourself doesn't mean anything.
Sissification? No, Ryn was already like that, there is no emasculation content.
Trap? Berwyn maybe? But I thought Trap content meant male pretending to be and looking female.

In short, save for breeding and dick-girls, there's maybe one or two NPC's or repeatable scenes that contain a fetish, but that's like calling wine fruit juice because it contains grapes.
There's the Drider queen. IDK if you counted that under anything.

Apr 5, 2021
There's the Drider queen. IDK if you counted that under anything.
It's not in the tags, but one of the fetishes people have mentioned is Ovi, and the two driders and the hornets make up all of that. So yes, they provide some of a fetish, but it's just one or two NPC's for each fetish, most of whom are post battle scenes so not really characters.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It's not in the tags, but one of the fetishes people have mentioned is Ovi, and the two driders and the hornets make up all of that. So yes, they provide some of a fetish, but it's just one or two NPC's for each fetish, most of whom are post battle scenes so not really characters.
No, I meant for femdom content, though in retrospect I assume you must have been talking about "vanilla" femdom, so that wouldn't count.

Apr 5, 2021
No, I meant for femdom content, though in retrospect I assume you must have been talking about "vanilla" femdom, so that wouldn't count.
Ah, I guess so. But also probably a lot of this will come down to personal definitions of these fetishes. Point conceded to you on her being Femdom.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes