Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
But if you're so determined that a name should determine the product I don't know what to tell you.
I find fault with that

This game is called coc2 because that was the easiest way to get the project off the ground
This part I agree with. It was obviously a ploy with no intent on follow through.

But, I find it silly to state that a name should not influence expectations of a product when that name was what they were doubling down on to SELL that product. If I had a quarter for the number of times I saw "just like/in CoC1"
People didn't get the wrong expectations, that's what they were told the game would be.

The marketing of CoC2 from both it's reveals and the back and forth Savin and friends had with the community was that this was going to be more of that game with a fresh spin.

The page is mostly truthful.

To note, it IS technically a 'true sequel". As in it canonically happens after CoC2 and there the similarities end.

or I guess more importantly

We all know how much of a lie that also ended up being, heh.

For all of Fen's faults. TiTS was marketed pretty damn honestly.

And he built that house without selling false expectations of the content.
Though among all of this I find it funny that this one completely ignored post ended up being true.

That's all for me though. See you people next year or whatever.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
And he built that house without selling false expectations of the content.
????

Like 50% of the promised content for TiTs doesn't exist, and will never exist.

In fact, TiTs situation is even worse: Fen ran a Kickstarter (well, an Offbeatr) promising a host of features that will never be in the game. TiTs is straight up funded off empty promises and false expectations and always has been.

or I guess more importantly

We all know how much of a lie that also ended up being, heh.
Not at all? When has CoC2 taken dev time away from TiTS? In fact, its the exact opposite, considering Savin is now running and writing for TiTs, its taking significant dev time away from CoC2.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The bad end is basically the result of the PC being unable to control their desires and giving into Kaly's idea of training them away from the party to be her own cocksleeve.

New content will be separate from this ending following the canonical path of her story with the PC. ^_^
I was making a joke about how I want to be Kaly's cocksleeve :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Nidabutt

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Just for me it felt more like she all of a sudden turned evil and turned PC into her full blow brain dead slave
I'm not going to spoil anything upcoming but she's seemingly only aligned with nature and the Old Gods, her goals are still a mystery. I will say, it's strange how after helping her forge that ring, so many characters find Kalysea oddly... 'Enchanting'... ;)

Reactions: JungleNuts

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
be nice if we could have the option to have calise be in her kas form in her city home, its just the two of you after all.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not going to spoil anything upcoming but she's seemingly only aligned with nature and the Old Gods, her goals are still a mystery. I will say, it's strange how after helping her forge that ring, so many characters find Kalysea oddly... 'Enchanting'... ;)
It's a shame we can't burn her house down.

Evil witch and all.

More than that though, they refuse to engage in capitalistic business practices of goods for service rendered. So even worse than being yet another futa or evil witch.

She's a goddamn commie.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It's a shame we can't burn her house down.

Evil witch and all.

More than that though, they refuse to engage in capitalistic business practices of goods for service rendered. So even worse than being yet another futa or evil witch.

She's a goddamn commie.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes