Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I thought they rewrote Azami to dislike drinky fox show when they turned her into a proper character?
Are you sure because drunk cunt was meant to get a bunch of quests were we help him marry Azami by convincing her father that the drunk cheating racist is the best option she's gonna get also we we're also gonna get the option to be he's concubine I guess the racism leaves he's body when he's balls deep in us

Oct 10, 2021
Are you sure because drunk cunt was meant to get a bunch of quests were we help him marry Azami by convincing her father that the drunk cheating racist is the best option she's gonna get also we we're also gonna get the option to be he's concubine I guess the racism leaves he's body when he's balls deep in us
He was supposed to get those quests, but his writer bounced. Bubbles is gone. And we know that Savin and co are fair and measured with their retribution when writers ditch them, right? :)

Reactions: Mrbark1234

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Actually, Azami is 100% Tobs' character, Bubbles just had permission to write for her. And since he never did, the way is clear for anyone to write whatever.

There was actually a pretty long conversation in March on the Discord over what the writer who's currently working on Azami was planning on doing, and there was some disagreement.

I think like...two people have plans for Azami and there might end up being multiple routes.

Reactions: Mrbark1234
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes