YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
...I said "half". Not all.

The thing with Tobs secretly writing to spite Wsan is made up exclusively around here, Ryn has been quoted as far back as 2019 as having no plans to ever have gotten a vagina and had never had any change in direction, Kiyoko was more popular than Brienne at the time (don't know about now considering the lack of Kiyoko content)...
Wsan's reaction to finding out about that scene has been posted here million times already, TOBS did write it in secret at least from Wsan.
The only dubious thing that I personally can't find any proof of, is initial plan to let player make Ryn a real girl.

Anyway, I'm kinda tired of talking to you. Pretty much everyone else on this forum manages to talk without insulting any and everyone constantly, but you don't seem to have that down yet. So guess I should finally use that ignore button...
Once again, look who's talking. Hypocritical little dickrider. :KEK:

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
It's a shame we can't burn her house down.

Evil witch and all.

More than that though, they refuse to engage in capitalistic business practices of goods for service rendered. So even worse than being yet another futa or evil witch.

She's a goddamn commie.
Reject politics, return to mushroom house.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
...I said "half". Not all.

The thing with Tobs secretly writing to spite Wsan is made up exclusively around here, Ryn has been quoted as far back as 2019 as having no plans to ever have gotten a vagina and had never had any change in direction, Kiyoko was more popular than Brienne at the time (don't know about now considering the lack of Kiyoko content)...

Anyway, I'm kinda tired of talking to you. Pretty much everyone else on this forum manages to talk without insulting any and everyone constantly, but you don't seem to have that down yet. So guess I should finally use that ignore button...
I see his posts and remember him accusing me of just showing up one day and being rude to people and just start giggling.

View attachment 3887482

I didn't get banned before, I wonder if I will be now lmao
I really don't get why your trying to get banned from their server. Like what do you prove from that happening, feels like stalking someone in order to get a restraining order how do you win in this situation.
Honestly with how long you've been at it, if your trying to prove how ban happy they are or some shit your actively becoming an example of them not being ban happy.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Most coherent F95 CoC2 comment.

She doesn't even have a pussy and most of her scenes involve sucking her dick, including travel ones. :ROFLMAO:
I was wrong about them them having a pussy but everything pretty much still stands

There are only 3 travel scenes and only one has some dick sucking
+Sucking balls scene (the optional one); which half of it is sucking on balls and and the rest is getting throat fucked and the all the cum (getting throat fucked can and might the pc sucking dick has overlap)
+An ass eating scene; were i think it's most eating ass and i think is playing with their balls
+The other scene is getting ass fucked and getting came in so much that the PC throws it up (somehow not optional)

Kalysea in game is does just seem like an over zealous vehicle for their preferred fetish even more so when Kalysea has other scenes out for them fucking other npcs in their pussies before the PC.

coc2 writer: should we make a scene with a pussy variant?
also coc2 writer: no! who would want that
coc2 writer: WAIT! i'll add them fucking other npc's in their pussy
also coc2 writer: yeah, i love that

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I was wrong about them them having a pussy but everything pretty much still stands

There are only 3 travel scenes and only one has some dick sucking
+Sucking balls scene (the optional one); which half of it is sucking on balls and and the rest is getting throat fucked and the all the cum (getting throat fucked can and might the pc sucking dick has overlap)
+An ass eating scene; were i think it's most eating ass and i think is playing with their balls
+The other scene is getting ass fucked and getting came in so much that the PC throws it up (somehow not optional)

Kalysea in game is does just seem like an over zealous vehicle for their preferred fetish even more so when Kalysea has other scenes out for them fucking other npcs in their pussies before the PC.

coc2 writer: should we make a scene with a pussy variant?
also coc2 writer: no! who would want that
coc2 writer: WAIT! i'll add them fucking other npc's in their pussy
also coc2 writer: yeah, i love that
From what I understand you dislike the scenes chosen for her first big content patch and want to see certain scenes with Kalysea? Namely you seem keen on Kaly being able to knock the PC up?

I should write up a post to collect various smaller comments I've made regarding Kaly since I've seen various comments with similar sentiment around:

You are absolutely free to commission or write a Kalysea pregnancy expansion if you'd like, I plan to commission it at some point in the future unless one of the writers takes it upon themselves to write. I haven't commissioned it myself as I wanted to save it for another update where I can add a bunch of content surrounding it. I'm the character owner and as I've said on various other posts I'm totally fine with people adding more content to her, standard CoC2 writing rules applying of course and no I don't know how the writing applications work sadly. I may own the rights to her as an OC but I love seeing people just enjoying her as a character, hence why I let people RP as her and use my commissioned art. Everything I commission is there for everyone to enjoy, and if people don't like that kind of thing I was sure to have the option to disable her content in CoC2.

Small extra note that may be worth adding due to some misconceptions. Kalysea's stuff was done in Wsan's own time outside of his work time on CoC2, so it doesn't 'replace' anything else that may have been written.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Any plans for having content where the MC snatches the magic cock ring, putting on their own shlong, and uno reverse style turning Kalysea into the MC's mind controlled slave instead? Cause that's the content I'd like to see. Too power fantasy like I'm sure though.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
From what I understand you dislike the scenes chosen for her first big content patch and want to see certain scenes with Kalysea? Namely you seem keen on Kaly being able to knock the PC up?

I should write up a post to collect various smaller comments I've made regarding Kaly since I've seen various comments with similar sentiment around:

You are absolutely free to commission or write a Kalysea pregnancy expansion if you'd like, I plan to commission it at some point in the future unless one of the writers takes it upon themselves to write. I haven't commissioned it myself as I wanted to save it for another update where I can add a bunch of content surrounding it. I'm the character owner and as I've said on various other posts I'm totally fine with people adding more content to her, standard CoC2 writing rules applying of course and no I don't know how the writing applications work sadly. I may own the rights to her as an OC but I love seeing people just enjoying her as a character, hence why I let people RP as her and use my commissioned art. Everything I commission is there for everyone to enjoy, and if people don't like that kind of thing I was sure to have the option to disable her content in CoC2.

Small extra note that may be worth adding due to some misconceptions. Kalysea's stuff was done in Wsan's own time outside of his work time on CoC2, so it doesn't 'replace' anything else that may have been written.
I just want the PC to have pussy sex scenes or a scene with a pussy variant before other npcs while PC getting pregnant could be nice that's not an option for sex with them just becoming a camp npc and i wouldn't expect to have it at the time. Stuff like that can make a person ask is content even about the PC if others are getting fucked in the pussy before the PC; "did my character get sidelined for randos?", yes.

PC can fuck without getting pregnant and even if it has pregnancy talk in the scene there enough other scenes that talk about pregnancy, breeding, and other stuff of those themes without happening or happening later they finally add in a later update.

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
But, I find it silly to state that a name should not influence expectations of a product when that name was what they were doubling down on to SELL that product. If I had a quarter for the number of times I saw "just like/in CoC1"
People didn't get the wrong expectations, that's what they were told the game would be.
It's kinda the expectation one would have from anything labeled a sequel. People expect a fighting game with each button mapped to a different limb whenever a new Tekken drops, a platformer with questionable furry influences whenever a Sonic title drops, an fps with guns whenever a new COD drops and a buggy piece of crap whenever a new Madden drops.

If anyone ever sees someone from the team stating that they're delivering on what was promised in full, ask if they've drunk enough for the day yet.

Like 50% of the promised content for TiTs doesn't exist, and will never exist.

In fact, TiTs situation is even worse: Fen ran a Kickstarter (well, an Offbeatr) promising a host of features that will never be in the game. TiTs is straight up funded off empty promises and false expectations and always has been.
Ah, the Peter Molyneux school, eh?

It's a shame we can't burn her house down.
Aw... I'd be down to replaying the game if it meant we could just explode and burn stuff. Flashbacks to the days people used to rib on fanfictions and whatnot.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Isn't Kiyoko in the farmer Kinu route shown to be wrong in her want to control her first daughter?
I think so? At the very least it is hinted at that Komari is much more happy with Kinu marrying the honest farm boy Hitoshi than her own Grandson of better status.

Sidenote: Can I just say how funny to me is that ALL Kitsune you ask about Tob's self-insert describe him as a stickler for rules with a 10ft pole up his ass and his brain unable to leave the box?

Like...when you stop and read the text-walls (I know is a slog/not something one normally would do) everybody says that boy is not right, like...are we SURE Nakano is Tob's self-insert? because I would expect a self-insert of a weeb to be praised by every NPC in the fox house and instead we get the exact oposite of that lol.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I think so? At the very least it is hinted at that Komari is much more happy with Kinu marrying the honest farm boy Hitoshi than her own Grandson of better status.

Sidenote: Can I just say how funny to me is that ALL Kitsune you ask about Tob's self-insert describe him as a stickler for rules with a 10ft pole up his ass and his brain unable to leave the box?

Like...when you stop and read the text-walls (I know is a slog/not something one normally would do) everybody says that boy is not right, like...are we SURE Nakano is Tob's self-insert? because I would expect a self-insert of a weeb to be praised by every NPC in the fox house and instead we get the exact oposite of that lol.
He's playing 4D chess. Makes an OC that none of the other foxes like in game but makes it to where he marries Kinu just to piss players off.. it's about sending a message

Reactions: Dwemer and B2B2

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Isn't Kiyoko in the farmer Kinu route shown to be wrong in her want to control her first daughter?
Wouldn't know, got stuck with Hime Kinu, and in that one it's a good thing and Kiyoko lists being her mother as a reason why she gets a say so, ignoring me being her father.

Reactions: SirJahar

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So the only way to beat him is to get Farmgirl Kinu so he stays a forever virgin same way the Drunk fox? got it!
Drunk fox is not a forever virgin, there's a random chance to walk in on him fucking Azami every time you enter the fox den.

But at least there's a choice to never see those random encounters again.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Drunk fox is not a forever virgin, there's a random chance to walk in on him fucking Azami every time you enter the fox den.

If i'm remembering right drunk cunt will also cheat on Azami with miko and mai

Reactions: Runufiv
Oct 10, 2021

I thought they rewrote Azami to dislike drinky fox show when they turned her into a proper character?

2.90 star(s) 109 Votes