Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Leaving a negative review and moving on to other games would be the superior choice. Just saying :WeSmart:
As a person with SUB room temperature IQ, I am a smart individual 'cause I have more than 1.
Therefore my reason for doing this is flawless and logical which makes it very reasonable.

That piece of shit started a spite project, this will be mine.
A pile of trash that gained sentience decided that they'll make a "sequel" by bastardizing the first one? I am tired of that trend and I will keep giving them problems til' the end of time.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Leaving a negative review and moving on to other games would be the superior choice. Just saying :WeSmart:
Thread's rather fun, thus why folks stick around or just visit from time to time. Besides, it's not like any complaints ever made about the game would be taken under consideration whether here or otherwise.

The game is akin to more casual and quite open to new players.
So, people say it's decent which still quite a valid opinion.

And in global market, someone likes me who is bad grammar.
The sentence and many words using good or bad is irrelevant for me.
Likes many people who want atmosphere and many horny interactions.
Bad writing is very small part.
Honestly, it's not so much on whether the game's good for newbies or whatever. It's just... not as good as the first one and it has some pretty noteworthy problems.

Good that you like it, though. Freedom of choice and all. I don't like it much myself.

Reactions: Aethel27

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Lmao, please tell me you don't actually believe that Savin cares about the review score on a pirate website.:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Meanwhile, on Steam:

View attachment 3914309
> Game is free
> You can optionally donate 10$ through steam.
> Only those who donated 10$ through steam can actually rate the game on steam.
> Steam ratings are overwhelmingly positive

lol. lmao even.

This is like how phone apps have a popup going "rate this app". and they will only open the real rating site if you give them a score of 5/5 stars.

Reactions: Aethel27
2.80 star(s) 102 Votes