NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
When will centaur tf happen? I wanna read some humping scenes- if they would write it, right now I'm playing Lilith's Throne and liked that tf alot now.
IIRC it will happen never, they said they hated TFs that went beyond cosmetic and actually gave you some edge (like the Centaur or Lamia transformations in the original CoC) and vowed to never make anything that went beyond just appearance (which is the reason why Wings don't let you fly in combat/fly through the map)

Reactions: Lord Kentus

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
When will centaur tf happen? I wanna read some humping scenes- if they would write it, right now I'm playing Lilith's Throne and liked that tf alot now.
It's never going to happen in Savin's game. He wants to streamline the game's writing by making it so the mc can only ever have 2 legs.They've actually removed transformation(s) because no one really wrote scenes for it.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
They've actually removed transformation(s) because no one really wrote scenes for it.
Well fucking damn, which ones have they removed? The only one I can think of that I DO remember having that happen, was the Manticore's Pussy Tail TF, which was made to be just a stinger or something? I know that whatever it got replaced with was worthless

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes