GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This just further reveals your plebeian tastes. Yes, cowgirls have horns and lactate but they also bring:
Thicc, either with fat or muscles
Big boobs
Mooing
Strength
Fertile as fuck
Herd mentality
Ungulate leg anatomy

If you're going to accuse anyone of being under the "human wearing animal ears" category, the kitsune are bigger criminals of that than anyone. They don't even have fur on their bodies.
also pelvis fracturing cowgirl sex. Brienne has a few scenes where she straight up slams it from the glans to the base. I do think Brienne was a tad try-hard at the slut-change from Brint, who was more on the quiet and aloof side (rather chill dude overall) to monogamous baby-maker for the Champion. But I like big boobs, and I like chocolate, and I like milk, and Brienne's entire deal provides the maximum amount of that between her and her family. Bonus points for being huge so she can take larger/longer phalluses like a champ.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
This just further reveals your plebeian tastes. Yes, cowgirls have horns and lactate but they also bring:
Thicc, either with fat or muscles
Big boobs
Mooing
Strength
Fertile as fuck
Herd mentality
Ungulate leg anatomy
Being thicc, big boobs or strong isn't exclusive to cowgirls tho, which is why I didn't count em. There are plenty of big ol' girls of plenty other races, either muscly or plush.

Might I direct you to unquestionably superior dragon girls?

1000005587.png

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Might I direct you to unquestionably superior dragon girls?
Normally I wouldn't disagree necessarily as there are a few rather nice dragons out there but...Calling that fat wannabe lizard one is a bit of a stretch. I can think of better dragons from JP VNs from fifteen years ago that were better characters.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes