PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Guess which reviews Savin cares more about.
Do you never get tired of slobbering on Savin's balls for free? Like I get some to most people on this thread have had bad and shit takes, but come on now, why do you swing so hard on this idiocy of acting like some reviews matter more than others? Like we all know Savin doesn't give a SHIT about what ANYONE thinks, be it his supporters, his writers, or whoever else, so there's no need for you to go so hard in his "defense"

But hey, if that's what gets you off or entertained I guess.
nice-cock(smol).gif

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
I feel like if people stop being snarky and nitpicky toward the clearly hyperbolic statement, they would realize that this is a genuine problem
Oh no, someone recognized my hyperbole after I directly mentioned hyperbole in a second comment! What next, they'll notice the foreshadowing?!? You'll never take my literary devices!

No but seriously, the main one I was thinking about was Shar. We get a quest to help her, we get all her dialogue and backstory, we get a training mechanic to influence her behavior, all this promise of a character... and what, later a quest gets added to get a harpy god artifact and she decides to wander into town for a bit of extra dialogue and I think implied sex? I kinda don't remember the cloister stuff... It felt like she was gonna be a character, have her story, get a conclusion... but it turns out she was just a much wordier replacement for the chicken harpy from CoC1. Worse, too, since you gotta wait 7 days (I think) to get the egg... and go pick it up.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I can't comment on Hugs but pretty sure BubbleLord just straight up vanished without a trace; not cuz of some tantrum.
Technically I think Bubbles is just on hiatus.

Of course, it's so long of a hiatus they've started reassigning his characters...but a hiatus nonetheless.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh no, someone recognized my hyperbole after I directly mentioned hyperbole in a second comment! What next, they'll notice the foreshadowing?!? You'll never take my literary devices!

No but seriously, the main one I was thinking about was Shar. We get a quest to help her, we get all her dialogue and backstory, we get a training mechanic to influence her behavior, all this promise of a character... and what, later a quest gets added to get a harpy god artifact and she decides to wander into town for a bit of extra dialogue and I think implied sex? I kinda don't remember the cloister stuff... It felt like she was gonna be a character, have her story, get a conclusion... but it turns out she was just a much wordier replacement for the chicken harpy from CoC1. Worse, too, since you gotta wait 7 days (I think) to get the egg... and go pick it up.
Well, Shar is a perfect example of a character that's just incomplete, not abandoned.

Her content is supposed to be in the Windy Hills and be tied to the Harpy Matron...the area we just got to. So "soon".

Another example is Senja content is locked behind Evergreen (actually a lot of stuff is probably locked behind Evergreen/Carmen/Komari plot stuff), that blue giant, more stuff with the salamander twins and the giant blue lady is locked behind Tychris (who knows when).

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Technically I think Bubbles is just on hiatus.

Of course, it's so long of a hiatus they've started reassigning his characters...but a hiatus nonetheless.
Lol, that sounds like someone who said "I'm not out of job, I'm taking a vacation!" but even more pitiful

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes