Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
So Wsan gonna give us the "yes, no, maybe" treatment?

Elthara content is always welcomed, she is what Ryn couldn't be, our noble elf broodmother.

The dryad I'll give a chance, see what their deal is.

Fuck no with the Marefolk tho, she the same shit as 98% of the other in-game Marefolk are, only worse cuz she wanna make YOU part of her harem, hard pass (Lord knows the only Marefolk I need is the Shaman mob on the hills, Atani & Zuzaan, IDK bout you but the fact the species in-lore claims all males go crazy with hornyness and yet there's herms that can function normally sounds stupid AF to me.)
For real though. The mino royal family is the most interesting thing in this sea of nothing, but we gotta have more futa content and possibly prepare Elthara for Etheshit breeding. Happiness

I feel like with the amount of Brint slander. A fair amount of people here are projecting their fantasy of Brint acting as the bull(heh) in a NTR relationship because the dude had been consistently cool throughout the game
I don't hate him (because he turns into Brienne), but let's be real. If he didn't he'd just be the umpteenth character out to cuck us. Can be chill all he wants, i'd boot him like he's the idiot bunny (and still do his family).

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
For real though. The mino royal family is the most interesting thing in this sea of nothing, but we gotta have more futa content and possibly prepare Elthara for Etheshit breeding. Happiness

I don't hate him (because he turns into Brienne), but let's be real. If he didn't he'd just be the umpteenth character out to cuck us. Can be chill all he wants, i'd boot him like he's the idiot bunny (and still do his family).
Yall keep throwing the word "cuck" around. Tell me when did he actually cuck us?
In fact when i think about it a majority of cuck content is reserved for bad end/loss. If you pick an exclusively non-exclusive companion like Cait for example with all the warning and such then it is on you for expecting them to stay loyal

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
All he does is have sex with Cait off-screen, and potentially go for sloppy seconds on characters you don't have a relationship to yet (like Vatia but you can also just join in, or let him have a round with you too if you're into that). Like, the thing with Cait is she lays the ground rules from the get-go that she won't be tied down to one person (yet) so him fucking her really doesn't say anything other than letting you go "oh yeah, I hit that too, she's awesome." Hell, Cait even gives you her anal virginity and lets you train her butt (something she was literally waiting for the right person to do).

Also Brint can straight up propose to the Champ, so like, he ain't some straight up asshole either.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.80 star(s) 103 Votes