Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's almost like relationships can change, or something. Crazy.
Except the relationship didn't change, as you just said. It's a half-assed facade at a romantic angle.
As for other stuff where she sluts it up, Savin is not the only scene writer; there's other ones who would be like "yeah let's include Cait doing horny Cait things" and there ain't much Savin can do about it unless he openly goes "okay no more messing with my OC after this point in the character questline". And the nature of the game means not every character who cameos in someone else's scene is gonna behave the same exact way.
Savin is the head of the game. Anything that gets in has his approval. He is not a victim here. You can fuck off with that excuse.
If you need her to stick to her guns, then don't enable her attitude shifts, this is all optional stuff here. No one will say "YOU MUST MAKE CAIT THE MAIN HEROINE FOREVER OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH MY DICK."

So you wind up the person who takes her anal virginity; she still treats it like the "friends with benefits" zone, so if you really still think that's "too much into the other lane" cool. Don't do butt stuff with her. Better yet, avoid engagement with her.
Except I don't do anything to enable the attitude shift. There is no obvious route that says "this will lead to a half-assed romance". Keeping her around to fuck her does not mean I should expect her to contradict her basic character out of nowhere. Who buys a whore as big as her treating anal as so special she hasn't gotten a single dick in there? I don't. Savin wants you to though. And this is obviously more than "friends with benefits" because she has friends other than me and none of them got a ticket to the anal express. Also good luck not engaging with her when her involvement is locked into the main quest of the game and other events. Still can't have that Kass event without building her slut temple.
This is dumb.
I agree, talking to you is dumb.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
On one hand, cant deny that she got more contents than she need to and it is annoying at times but she is kinda the de facto deuteragonist. Dont like her either but eh, i can tolerate her personally
On the other, just put her somewhere in the tavern man if yall hate her that much. Pretty sure that 99% of the game content can be done without her, its not compulsory to have her pinky ass on your team the whole time. Avoiding her mostly work
You get emotionally blackmailed to keep her around though.
As a roleplayer, it is hard to tell someone "no, I won't help you rescue your sister. despite the fact you helped me against the demons. and I don't need your assistance fighting the demons. because I have meta-knowledge about how crazy and nasty you are"

this reminds me how in coc1 they didn't let you just turn off futa... no, you had to "dedick" characters. and they would really lay it on thick to try to guilt trip you about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You get emotionally blackmailed to keep her around though.
As a roleplayer, it is hard to tell someone "no, I won't help you rescue your sister. despite the fact you helped me against the demons. and I don't need your assistance fighting the demons. because I have meta-knowledge about how crazy and nasty you are"

this reminds me how in coc1 they didn't let you just turn off futa... no, you had to "dedick" characters. and they would really lay it on thick to try to guilt trip you about it.
And I would laugh at their guilt trips and dedick them harder. Still guilt trips are better than Savin's salty spurging over his pretty Princeling.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Boys, I might just yet bite the bullet and commission a character to be made with the back-half of my paycheck so we can, yknow, get a character we fucken like and like fucken. Rare Juaqe fact; I am a bit of a writer myself, so assuming I get that far the process should be rather clear cut in terms of what gets presented. Drop some ideas lads, just know that the femboy template is non-negotiable
Give them a big booty.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes