M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Lads, let me cook for but a moment here... brainstorming.....Foreign origins, seeks out the champion because of their growing legend /IE post winter city and garth quests/ he swears to be oathbound to the champion and serve as their personal blacksmith, getting romantical is optional and doesnt serve as a mechanical detriment to the questline, possibility of getting some actual unique equipment for the champion that is dependant on their own class, background, and corruption level... im also considering dramatic alternatives for low corruption and high corruption, the romantical aspects gearing more towards low Cor. to actually incentivize being good rather than the usual "Im literally a paladin but ill fuck you even though youre demon adjacent"... Still brainstorming on the finer details and the inbetween, but im hearing you lads, even you daken, we might get miquella mikello yet. Regardless, for race im honestly leaning towards kitsune since from all ive read bronze seems to be the standard for most cultures rather than steel, but that in and of itself might cause some friction, let alone my origins as a lowly f95 dweller
hmmm maybe a splintered offshoot clan of Kitsune oath seekers? Or perhaps a half-human tribe that wanders the world learning blacksmithing techniques and seeking heroes to swear oath to... Regardless, I gotta get back to writing all this down in a cohesive and presentable manner.
I would actually like a guy joining us in Wayfort. Currently, it is only gals.

Still, just to inform you of couple of things:
First -- You need to write a scene for existing character before any personal/large scale project is accepted.
Second -- Tobs is the main guy one should question for Kitsune characters and their implementations, so rushing into it before having a talk with him is unadvisible.
Third -- Him being a blacksmith, so by extension a seller, is something you would need to ask Savin about first. Especially if he is going to have some unique equipment and so forth.

Finally read up and through the lore, it seems hematite is fairly common in the frost woods, so we can assume in similar biomes/sub-true mountain ranges is common hematite deposits, with that I can reason out that the only reason steel isnt too common is that its simply too cold to effectively smelt without some form of blast furnace, whereas the quality of bronze is far more consistent and as such no ones ever bothered with steel. That greatly widens up the race range for vro, henceforth placeholder named Soreal. Ive gotten a good chunk into writing a basic backstory and summary, so along with any other ideas or opinions id like to see what kinda weapons the people would be interested in. As of right now ive sketched up a bog standard handheld magic catalyst for the mages, a Falx for the warriors, and im considering some form of light longsword/fencing blade for the rogues, perhaps some kind of scimitar or dual blade for the dancers? And for anyone wondering, im gonna really be bulk messaging in the afternoons as I wont have any way at all to see the forums in the morning and during the day, so forgive me if the posts start seeming back to back
//Also, i have taken a bit of liking to the bratty-esque persona for low corruption pcs, and a genuine dislike, not hatred or lockout mind you, of high corruption pcs. Ill get some more thought put into the build up first though
A variation on corrupt and pure champs would be nice. But, if you want my suggestion, I would more so base it on three personalities which are: Champ (initial one), Bimbo (result of drinking Bimbo brew) and DK (an evil one that you gain ay 75 corruption and up). It is much easier that way to keep track of it.

Second -- working with steel, the last I remember, is something the developers are here to discorige. Since it, as metal, is meant to be scarce and the ways to forge it should be lost. So your character maybe being able to do so would pose a problem.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I would actually like a guy joining us in Wayfort. Currently, it is only gals.

First -- You need to write a scene for existing character before any personal/large scale project is accepted.
Second -- Tobs is the main guy one should question for Kitsune characters and their implementations, so rushing into it before having a talk with him is unadvisible.
Third -- Him being a blacksmith, so by extension a seller, is something you would need to ask Savin about first. Especially if he is going to have some unique equipment and so forth.

A variation on corrupt and pure champs would be nice. But, if you want my suggestion, I would more so base it on three personalities which are: Champ (initial one), Bimbo (result of drinking Bimbo brew) and DK (an evil one that you gain ay 75 corruption and up). It is much easier that way to keep track of it.

Second -- working with steel, the last I remember, is something the developers are here to discorige. Since it, as metal, is meant to be scarce and the ways to forge it should be lost. So your character maybe being able to do so would pose a problem.
Do you think a work around could be that this character is experimenting in the steel process. They could have come across bits of a recipe and he needs the mc's help to try and piece things together. The special item could be the result of successfully piecing the recipe together. To keep Savin happy you could say that the process can't be mass reproduced at the time.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Oh, of course. im mainly trying to get up a cohesive and firm idea to present, some things arent gonna make the cut, other things are gonna have to change. Its an inevitability

that is what I was thinking of for personalities, the actual names just elude me for some reason.

as for steel, according to the wiki /which should be a one for one copy of the in game journal information/ the process to make steel is known, its just not easily done due to irons higher melting point, its never stated as to why but the implication I got was that the marches is just too cold and too embroidered in conflict to invest time and resources into making actual quality steel, so its written off as a whole for being weak and bronze is used instead, which according to the lore is something that also isn't so readily available unless its in the form of mass produced equipment or gear for elites and wealthymen// But before I get too deep into my yapping and assumptions I will just outright ask them about it when I get the chance, and I do imagine under the assumption that anything does get accepted its going to take a fairly long amount of time to be presentable in an update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Do you think a work around could be that this character is experimenting in the steel process. They could have come across bits of a recipe and he needs the mc's help to try and piece things together. The special item could be the result of successfully piecing the recipe together. To keep Savin happy you could say that the process can't be mass reproduced at the time.
I do imagine that would realistically be how it should go down, like I mentioned its possible that the marches are simply just too cold to even try and properly make steel via cost effective means, even the kitsune den doesn't have any sort of forge, they import their equipment from their homeland, its never stated if theres any other countries or lands with no tin, but I figure the devs would want to keep the scope of the world in their intentions// Again, I gotta get around to outright asking them to get a concrete answer

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh, of course. im mainly trying to get up a cohesive and firm idea to present, some things arent gonna make the cut, other things are gonna have to change. Its an inevitability

that is what I was thinking of for personalities, the actual names just elude me for some reason.

as for steel, according to the wiki /which should be a one for one copy of the in game journal information/ the process to make steel is known, its just not easily done due to irons higher melting point, its never stated as to why but the implication I got was that the marches is just too cold and too embroidered in conflict to invest time and resources into making actual quality steel, so its written off as a whole for being weak and bronze is used instead, which according to the lore is something that also isn't so readily available unless its in the form of mass produced equipment or gear for elites and wealthymen// But before I get too deep into my yapping and assumptions I will just outright ask them about it when I get the chance, and I do imagine under the assumption that anything does get accepted its going to take a fairly long amount of time to be presentable in an update
Yeah, I think your recolection of steel lore is accurate.

Anyway, if you do not mind me asking, do you have any pictures as a reference with how would you like your boyo to look?

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I think your recolection of steel lore is accurate.

Anyway, if you do not mind me asking, do you have any pictures as a reference with how would you like your boyo to look?
I did a secondary skim through the forum, steel is confirmed to have been in the empire pre godswar and to have been entirely forgotten about afterwards, and before anyone says it, yes maidenscythe is steel as well, but its implied to have been based from meteoric iron during the peak of the empire, i don't imagine myself being able to convince savin to let a meteor fall from the sky

as for direct image reference, not right now, I am a fan of the more lean body type, and given his to be profession he'd at least have some muscle, so expect those to remain consistent in his appearance

• Love
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I did a secondary skim through the forum, steel is confirmed to have been in the empire pre godswar and to have been entirely forgotten about afterwards, and before anyone says it, yes maidenscythe is steel as well, but its implied to have been based from meteoric iron during the peak of the empire, i don't imagine myself being able to convince savin to let a meteor fall from the sky
Ye. As long as you communicate and figure it out, you are good. I am rooting for you.

as for direct image reference, not right now, I am a fan of the more lean body type, and given his to be profession he'd at least have some muscle, so expect those to remain consistent in his appearance
based-so-fucking-zased.gif

I've got an idea for a femboy. Now I might be crazy but hear me out. Normal sized penis.
9 inches. That is as low as we can go. Take it or leave it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Kentus

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I do imagine that would realistically be how it should go down, like I mentioned its possible that the marches are simply just too cold to even try and properly make steel via cost effective means, even the kitsune den doesn't have any sort of forge, they import their equipment from their homeland, its never stated if theres any other countries or lands with no tin, but I figure the devs would want to keep the scope of the world in their intentions// Again, I gotta get around to outright asking them to get a concrete answer
I'm guessing the hellhound and terrestrial summons' temple could possibly tie into being a location that's actually hot enough for the smelting. This could also tie into why he'd possibly stay at the Wayfort since it's near the temple and controlled by you. He could also stay at the elf palace for that same reason I suppose.

For a bit of reactivity the mc's relationship with the hellhound could determine how much you'd need to look for materials or you could receive a warning about a guardian that's located deeper in the temple or a way to prevent it from being hostile at all. The phoenix companion could also tie in some way.

I've also read that there's a quest somewhere to defeat some type of magma golem. Perhaps having to use it's core in the process or to jumpstart the temple's own forge/golem could be interesting.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
I'm guessing the hellhound and terrestrial summons' temple could possibly tie into being a location that's actually hot enough for the smelting. This could also tie into why he'd possibly stay at the Wayfort since it's near the temple and controlled by you. He could also stay at the elf palace for that same reason I suppose.

For a bit of reactivity the mc's relationship with the hellhound could determine how much you'd need to look for materials or you could receive a warning about a guardian that's located deeper in the temple or a way to prevent it from being hostile at all. The phoenix companion could also tie in some way.

I've also read that there's a quest somewhere to defeat some type of magma golem. Perhaps having to use it's core in the process or to jumpstart the temple's own forge/golem could be interesting.
Perhaps, but that'd delve into other peoples writings, assuming they allow some tie ins it'd take even longer, not even to mention I also gotta get through the initial screening submission. But I will absolutely be certain to remember that, ill see about entering the discord for more information and easier contact

Reactions: GokutheG

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Nikol. Who was released over 2 years ago if I remember right.
Technically the cow prince but we can't fuck him yet.
brats are in dire need of correction.
Just please, for the love of god, don't put that into the actual content otherwise you get forced cringe like Tobs. Berwyn was the perfect example of the fetish without being obtuse about it.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Oh no, the horror, getting guilt tripped by a bunch of pixels on a screen. Miss me with that
If you can't suspend your disbelief and view the "pixels on the screen" as something more than pixels on a screen, then what are you even doing playing adult games?
Just stick to videos

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
If you can't suspend your disbelief and view the "pixels on the screen" as something more than pixels on a screen, then what are you even doing playing adult games?
Just stick to videos
If you let a bunch of pixels guilt trip you in the game that allows you to do even worse deeds, then dont play or consume any morally dubious media. Just stick to reading fairy tales(the sanitized kind)
Also, the funny thing is, the game doesn't even force or guilt trip you into doing anything for Cait. The mere feeling of guilt come from you and your overattachment to what at the end of the day is a fictional character

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 103 Votes