Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
0.7.19 Patch Notes:

THE COLOSSEUM IS HERE! Compete against and even with the fighters of the Khor’minos arena. Featuring multiple bosses — including two that have out-of-arena content (already written, yet to be implemented) — and a grand prize of thousands of electrum! Sign up by coming to the arena during valid hours (listed in-game at the arena’s entrance). Also features a number of scenes for Brint/Brienne in between fights.
Fight through the gauntlet of teams all competing for the chance to win. Each team has three members and a unique setup which you’ll have to work to defeat (some are going to be more annoying than others, I’ll tell you now). Depending on the options you pick, you’ll be fighting different enemies, and each run through the arena has randomized opponents. One run might not be quite as lucky as the next, so keep trying.
Face off with the bosses!
CEDRIC, the larger-than-life minotaur champion. A crowd favorite, he draws eyes and puts asses in seats — and yours on the ground, if you don’t take him seriously enough. You’ve got to have heart to succeed in the arena, and he’s got it in spades. Do you?
ALANTE, Khor’minos’ beloved centaur warrior and arena-maiden! Fight her alone to take her hand in marriage, or challenge her as a group! The choice is yours, though only the person brave enough to take her on solo gets her as a permanent follower. Don’t think that she’ll be easy if you fight her in a group — we did think of that. NOTE: You can fight her as a group and still come back and fight her alone the next time. Don’t stress, the horse-wife will be there for you later.
THE BLACK KNIGHT, a competitor with a secret. Who is he? You’ll have to find out yourself if you can.
AND MORE! There are some bosses that you will encounter under certain circumstances that I can’t spoil here, and I have no doubt you’ll become familiar with some of the so-called lesser NPCs too. Good luck, and good hunting.
I never thought I would see the day
1000014127.gif

Sep 2, 2018
Need help with Katya's mini-quest. Can't find the ruined camp that her brother is supposed to be after going up and down the Peaks between there and the Tiran Temple. It is quite frustrating.:mad:

Please and Thank you!
The camp doesn’t show up unless you find the first quest marker in the undermountain, which is on the way to the peaks. After that, I think it’s near the upper corner of the peaks?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
what body parameters determing if a character is shemale/ female/ etc?
Shemale is Penis, Femininity Rating high enough, feminine pronouns, and no Vagina.
Female is Vagina, Femininity Rating high enough, feminine pronouns, and no Penis.
Trap is Penis, Femininity Rating high enough, masculine pronouns, and no Vagina.
Herm is Penis, Vagina, and masculine pronouns.
Futa is Penis, Vagina, and feminine pronouns.
Male is Penis, Femininity Rating low enough, masculine pronouns, and no Vagina.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
thanks his the only human male?
The only other pure human (meaning no additional races mixed in such as lupine or demon) male in the game is Master Tollus, the leader of the cult that opened up the portal at the start of the game that Kassyra came through.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes