arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
You get emotionally blackmailed to keep her around though.
As a roleplayer, it is hard to tell someone "no, I won't help you rescue your sister. despite the fact you helped me against the demons. and I don't need your assistance fighting the demons. because I have meta-knowledge about how crazy and nasty you are"

this reminds me how in coc1 they didn't let you just turn off futa... no, you had to "dedick" characters. and they would really lay it on thick to try to guilt trip you about it.
Helping someone doesn't mean you have to drag them everywhere lmfaooooo

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
In other others news, I'm pretty excited about Varena

Apparently she has a dom path, which will bring our number of dom female characters up to like...3? 4?
We got Evelyn, Kassyra, the futa goblin in Khor'minos, the Noblewoman in the Frostwood who can later move into the Wayfort, Optionally Arona (if you choose to let her be dominant, rather than kicking her ass repeatedly), Orlaith, Khemia, and the Futa Marefolk Shaman lady who we give three artifacts to and then she leaves for a bit then comes back and joins as a background travelling companion who can be interacted with when camping, for dom females I can think of off the top of my head. Which is a total of 8.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
We got Evelyn, Kassyra, the futa goblin in Khor'minos, the Noblewoman in the Frostwood who can later move into the Wayfort, Optionally Arona (if you choose to let her be dominant, rather than kicking her ass repeatedly), Orlaith, Khemia, and the Futa Marefolk Shaman lady who we give three artifacts to and then she leaves for a bit then comes back and joins as a background travelling companion who can be interacted with when camping, for dom females I can think of off the top of my head. Which is a total of 8.
those b men with tits he said females

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018

Steam key is: ICIkcGdLoKQCIs50JBiJ

Pre-Emptive Troubleshooting from Drake:

"Then depending on their settings Steam will start downloading the build or they can click Install/Update where the PLAY button would normally be in their library If that still doesn't work (it should) then they can go to the LOCAL FILES tab and click "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES" which will force an update."

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
0.7.19 Patch Notes:

THE COLOSSEUM IS HERE! Compete against and even with the fighters of the Khor’minos arena. Featuring multiple bosses — including two that have out-of-arena content (already written, yet to be implemented) — and a grand prize of thousands of electrum! Sign up by coming to the arena during valid hours (listed in-game at the arena’s entrance). Also features a number of scenes for Brint/Brienne in between fights.
Fight through the gauntlet of teams all competing for the chance to win. Each team has three members and a unique setup which you’ll have to work to defeat (some are going to be more annoying than others, I’ll tell you now). Depending on the options you pick, you’ll be fighting different enemies, and each run through the arena has randomized opponents. One run might not be quite as lucky as the next, so keep trying.
Face off with the bosses!
CEDRIC, the larger-than-life minotaur champion. A crowd favorite, he draws eyes and puts asses in seats — and yours on the ground, if you don’t take him seriously enough. You’ve got to have heart to succeed in the arena, and he’s got it in spades. Do you?
ALANTE, Khor’minos’ beloved centaur warrior and arena-maiden! Fight her alone to take her hand in marriage, or challenge her as a group! The choice is yours, though only the person brave enough to take her on solo gets her as a permanent follower. Don’t think that she’ll be easy if you fight her in a group — we did think of that. NOTE: You can fight her as a group and still come back and fight her alone the next time. Don’t stress, the horse-wife will be there for you later.
THE BLACK KNIGHT, a competitor with a secret. Who is he? You’ll have to find out yourself if you can.
AND MORE! There are some bosses that you will encounter under certain circumstances that I can’t spoil here, and I have no doubt you’ll become familiar with some of the so-called lesser NPCs too. Good luck, and good hunting.

Jan 28, 2018
Need help with Katya's mini-quest. Can't find the ruined camp that her brother is supposed to be after going up and down the Peaks between there and the Tiran Temple. It is quite frustrating.:mad:

Please and Thank you!

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Follower, not a Companion methinks. Kalysea and Eubicha are considered followers wherein they're technically always with you and you can interact with them at Camp, but they don't fight alongside you during combat and you can't set them as Bedmates.
At this rate, we are going to have more centaurs in our party than the actual centaur caravan does.

moosesrus

Mar 2, 2021
I haven't played in a while but when was the last time they updated Kassyra content? I was checking the notes but dont see much of all.

Dec 31, 2018
A centaur warrior-waifu would've made a more interesting companion than a witch with no content or a rabbit boy abandoned by his author. Pretty surprising how there's a whole world full of fantasy creatures but at most we get regular humans with animal ears as companions, no slime-girl, no harpy or lamia, sigh. Then again, it's not a MGQ game. And there're also Brienne, Azyrran and Arona already filling the warrior GF niche.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes