harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
On one hand, cant deny that she got more contents than she need to and it is annoying at times but she is kinda the de facto deuteragonist. Dont like her either but eh, i can tolerate her personally
On the other, just put her somewhere in the tavern man if yall hate her that much. Pretty sure that 99% of the game content can be done without her, its not compulsory to have her pinky ass on your team the whole time. Avoiding her mostly work
You get emotionally blackmailed to keep her around though.
As a roleplayer, it is hard to tell someone "no, I won't help you rescue your sister. despite the fact you helped me against the demons. and I don't need your assistance fighting the demons. because I have meta-knowledge about how crazy and nasty you are"

this reminds me how in coc1 they didn't let you just turn off futa... no, you had to "dedick" characters. and they would really lay it on thick to try to guilt trip you about it.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
As a roleplayer, it is hard to tell someone "no, I won't help you rescue your sister. despite the fact you helped me against the demons. and I don't need your assistance fighting the demons. because I have meta-knowledge about how crazy and nasty you are"

this reminds me how in coc1 they didn't let you just turn off futa... no, you had to "dedick" characters. and they would really lay it on thick to try to guilt trip you about it.
And I would laugh at their guilt trips and dedick them harder. Still guilt trips are better than Savin's salty spurging over his pretty Princeling.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Boys, I might just yet bite the bullet and commission a character to be made with the back-half of my paycheck so we can, yknow, get a character we fucken like and like fucken. Rare Juaqe fact; I am a bit of a writer myself, so assuming I get that far the process should be rather clear cut in terms of what gets presented. Drop some ideas lads, just know that the femboy template is non-negotiable
Give them a big booty.

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022

Oh no, the horror, getting guilt tripped by a bunch of pixels on a screen. Miss me with that

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Boys, I might just yet bite the bullet and commission a character to be made with the back-half of my paycheck so we can, yknow, get a character we fucken like and like fucken. Rare Juaqe fact; I am a bit of a writer myself, so assuming I get that far the process should be rather clear cut in terms of what gets presented. Drop some ideas lads, just know that the femboy template is non-negotiable
So, if you are writing a femboy, I will propose two similar concepts:
One where you break a bratty femboy into your bitch/boywife.
The other where you turn a docile/passive boyo into your Dom/manly bf.

As seen by Berwyn, the concept of a dominant femboy is pretty fucking popular, and as seen by the rest of the hentai industry, brats are in dire need of correction.

For races, I can suggest four:
Bunny boy, succubus, sharkboy and, if you are feeling frisky, Kitsune.
Bunny people are shown as full of themselves and promiscuous. But really, they are just safe option.
Kitsune boys are the same, but only problem would be how much would be expected of you to write.
Succubus -- feeds of your cum and womb tattoo. Enough said.
Shark people follow the alpha/beta dynamic, so a supposed alpha that you either break, or beta that you build up, could be fun.

Build -- maybe try to ease up on how wide their hips and buts are. I like Nikol and Berwyn, but a femboy like Astolfo or Jun (from CoC2) could make him stand out. Also, consider giving him some muscle?

I have more to say, but this is what comes to mind first.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Femboy commision?

Ultra effeminate blond god-prince - call it empyreal if you will - son of a freakish selfcesting couple, who sets out to do some good in the world and actually turns out to use his powers for such unlike all the other asshole gods, and absolutely doesn't go full Femto and out of nowhere fucks us over through a boss battle by the dubious mechanics with an animated corpse that looks suspiciously like old assets.

Nuts idea, could even become consorts.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Femboy commision?

Ultra effeminate blond god-prince - call it empyreal if you will - son of a freakish selfcesting couple, who sets out to do some good in the world and actually turns out to use his powers for such unlike all the other asshole gods, and absolutely doesn't go full Femto and out of nowhere fucks us over through a boss battle by the dubious mechanics with an animated corpse that looks suspiciously like old assets.

Nuts idea, could even become consorts.
I wonder what was the last good femboy that came out? I remember a guy tried to make an expansion for that prince bee but idk if he ever came through

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Except the relationship didn't change, as you just said. It's a half-assed facade at a romantic angle.

Savin is the head of the game. Anything that gets in has his approval. He is not a victim here. You can fuck off with that excuse.

Except I don't do anything to enable the attitude shift. There is no obvious route that says "this will lead to a half-assed romance". Keeping her around to fuck her does not mean I should expect her to contradict her basic character out of nowhere. Who buys a whore as big as her treating anal as so special she hasn't gotten a single dick in there? I don't. Savin wants you to though. And this is obviously more than "friends with benefits" because she has friends other than me and none of them got a ticket to the anal express. Also good luck not engaging with her when her involvement is locked into the main quest of the game and other events. Still can't have that Kass event without building her slut temple.

I agree, talking to you is dumb.
It's only dumb when you bring about edgy whiny shit like you're doing. And that ain't on me.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
If we're planning a new femboy, I say the thiccer the better, but I'm broken in the brain and actually like futa/maleherms with unrealistically wide hips and busts that would actually be problematic or even deadly in actual biology. :p

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am going to hold my ground and say that mor lithe, more compact boys without breeding hips would do us wonders. Examples.
GIcIRtUaYAAO0gZ.jpeg sample_86f3ee761bfa40dd4afdae817a34c0d4.jpg 1t (1).jpg

While I do not midn guys with wide hips, fat asses or womanly tits, sometimes a guy simply being cute is fine enough.
Also have them crossdress. The only boy one could argue is crossdresing is Nikol, but he is wearing half a Scotman's battle attire, so no.

Last edited:

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Lads, let me cook for but a moment here... brainstorming.....Foreign origins, seeks out the champion because of their growing legend /IE post winter city and garth quests/ he swears to be oathbound to the champion and serve as their personal blacksmith, getting romantical is optional and doesnt serve as a mechanical detriment to the questline, possibility of getting some actual unique equipment for the champion that is dependant on their own class, background, and corruption level... im also considering dramatic alternatives for low corruption and high corruption, the romantical aspects gearing more towards low Cor. to actually incentivize being good rather than the usual "Im literally a paladin but ill fuck you even though youre demon adjacent"... Still brainstorming on the finer details and the inbetween, but im hearing you lads, even you daken, we might get miquella mikello yet. Regardless, for race im honestly leaning towards kitsune since from all ive read bronze seems to be the standard for most cultures rather than steel, but that in and of itself might cause some friction, let alone my origins as a lowly f95 dweller

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
hmmm maybe a splintered offshoot clan of Kitsune oath seekers? Or perhaps a half-human tribe that wanders the world learning blacksmithing techniques and seeking heroes to swear oath to... Regardless, I gotta get back to writing all this down in a cohesive and presentable manner.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Finally read up and through the lore, it seems hematite is fairly common in the frost woods, so we can assume in similar biomes/sub-true mountain ranges is common hematite deposits, with that I can reason out that the only reason steel isnt too common is that its simply too cold to effectively smelt without some form of blast furnace, whereas the quality of bronze is far more consistent and as such no ones ever bothered with steel. That greatly widens up the race range for vro, henceforth placeholder named Soreal. Ive gotten a good chunk into writing a basic backstory and summary, so along with any other ideas or opinions id like to see what kinda weapons the people would be interested in. As of right now ive sketched up a bog standard handheld magic catalyst for the mages, a Falx for the warriors, and im considering some form of light longsword/fencing blade for the rogues, perhaps some kind of scimitar or dual blade for the dancers? And for anyone wondering, im gonna really be bulk messaging in the afternoons as I wont have any way at all to see the forums in the morning and during the day, so forgive me if the posts start seeming back to back
//Also, i have taken a bit of liking to the bratty-esque persona for low corruption pcs, and a genuine dislike, not hatred or lockout mind you, of high corruption pcs. Ill get some more thought put into the build up first though

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes