Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
For real though. The mino royal family is the most interesting thing in this sea of nothing, but we gotta have more futa content and possibly prepare Elthara for Etheshit breeding. Happiness

I don't hate him (because he turns into Brienne), but let's be real. If he didn't he'd just be the umpteenth character out to cuck us. Can be chill all he wants, i'd boot him like he's the idiot bunny (and still do his family).
Yall keep throwing the word "cuck" around. Tell me when did he actually cuck us?
In fact when i think about it a majority of cuck content is reserved for bad end/loss. If you pick an exclusively non-exclusive companion like Cait for example with all the warning and such then it is on you for expecting them to stay loyal

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
All he does is have sex with Cait off-screen, and potentially go for sloppy seconds on characters you don't have a relationship to yet (like Vatia but you can also just join in, or let him have a round with you too if you're into that). Like, the thing with Cait is she lays the ground rules from the get-go that she won't be tied down to one person (yet) so him fucking her really doesn't say anything other than letting you go "oh yeah, I hit that too, she's awesome." Hell, Cait even gives you her anal virginity and lets you train her butt (something she was literally waiting for the right person to do).

Also Brint can straight up propose to the Champ, so like, he ain't some straight up asshole either.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
All he does is have sex with Cait off-screen, and potentially go for sloppy seconds on characters you don't have a relationship to yet (like Vatia but you can also just join in, or let him have a round with you too if you're into that). Like, the thing with Cait is she lays the ground rules from the get-go that she won't be tied down to one person (yet) so him fucking her really doesn't say anything other than letting you go "oh yeah, I hit that too, she's awesome." Hell, Cait even gives you her anal virginity and lets you train her butt (something she was literally waiting for the right person to do).

Also Brint can straight up propose to the Champ, so like, he ain't some straight up asshole either.
Speaking of propose, is the marriage only for Brienne? How to trigger

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Speaking of propose, is the marriage only for Brienne? How to trigger
if you mean Brienne's sisters, you have to propose to Brienne first, then if you did her quest to get together with Cassia and Rina as well, you can propose to them individually as well. And if you follow up with Rina you can either get her to give up her Training or Train her for several weeks where she does the athletics tournament all to unlock her pregnancy content.

If you're referring to Brint proposing, I forget. You for sure have to get him to go back to see his family though.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
All he does is have sex with Cait off-screen, and potentially go for sloppy seconds on characters you don't have a relationship to yet (like Vatia but you can also just join in, or let him have a round with you too if you're into that). Like, the thing with Cait is she lays the ground rules from the get-go that she won't be tied down to one person (yet) so him fucking her really doesn't say anything other than letting you go "oh yeah, I hit that too, she's awesome."
I don't know about anyone else, but I have no interest hearing about another dude fucking a girl that I just did. Even if they're my "bro".
Hell, Cait even gives you her anal virginity and lets you train her butt (something she was literally waiting for the right person to do)
That shit is what muddles up this premise that we shouldn't care how casual Cait is with relationships because now they want to treat it as more than fuckbuddies with this silly anal virginity. Savin wants it both ways where we're "special" but also lets her still be a massive whore.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know about anyone else, but I have no interest hearing about another dude fucking a girl that I just did. Even if they're my "bro".

That shit is what muddles up this premise that we shouldn't care how casual Cait is with relationships because now they want to treat it as more than fuckbuddies with this silly anal virginity. Savin wants it both ways where we're "special" but also lets her still be a massive whore.
It's kind of an ironic thing to get worked up about when your character will, probably (if you actually care about the real content of the game anyway), have a lot of sex and basically be a total whore regardless of gender or junk in your pants, popping out babies or making lots of babies, but then get upset other characters in the world care about sex with people besides you. If a character doesn't swear to be only with you, then they're gonna probably sleep around.

Cait's literally a priestess for a god of sex and degeneracy, she's gonna lewd it up with a bunch of people, presumably even if she gets with the Champion for real. Not everyone's gonna be like Helia from CoC1 (an earlier character written by Savin) and people gotta get that out of their heads.

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
It's kind of an ironic thing to get worked up about when your character will, probably (if you actually care about the real content of the game anyway), have a lot of sex and basically be a total whore regardless of gender or junk in your pants, popping out babies or making lots of babies, but then get upset other characters in the world care about sex with people besides you. If a character doesn't swear to be only with you, then they're gonna probably sleep around.

Cait's literally a priestess for a god of sex and degeneracy, she's gonna lewd it up with a bunch of people, presumably even if she gets with the Champion for real. Not everyone's gonna be like Helia from CoC1 (an earlier character written by Savin) and people gotta get that out of their heads.
There are like, a shit ton of characters who would die for you and you only in this game and people still choose to get mad about the one character who was specifically built to be the town bike

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
There are like, a shit ton of characters who would die for you and you only in this game and people still choose to get mad about the one character who was specifically built to be the town bike
Of course people choose to get upset about the catgirl who says right from the start she's the town bicycle and proud to be so. She's a catgirl, and people love catgirls. Especially catgirls that you can adventure with and give extra big booba.

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022

In my personal opinion, Catgirls are mid as hell

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

Just do what I do, treat Cait like the average thot. Pump and dump or don't pump at all (I prefer the latter).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Of course people choose to get upset about the catgirl who says right from the start she's the town bicycle and proud to be so. She's a catgirl, and people love catgirls. Especially catgirls that you can adventure with and give extra big booba.
Ya silly gooses all miss the point of why everyone is mad about Cait. Because the bitch is being shoved into player's face almost everywhere, sometimes even hijacking other characters' events.
As if Cait was the protagonist of this game, and the player was just one of her side hoes.

Last edited:

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
Ya silly gooses all miss the point of why everyone is mad about Cait. Because the bitch is being shoved into player's face almost everywhere, sometimes even hijaking other characters' events.
As if Cait was the protagonist of this game, and the player was just one of her side hoes.
On one hand, cant deny that she got more contents than she need to and it is annoying at times but she is kinda the de facto deuteragonist. Dont like her either but eh, i can tolerate her personally
On the other, just put her somewhere in the tavern man if yall hate her that much. Pretty sure that 99% of the game content can be done without her, its not compulsory to have her pinky ass on your team the whole time. Avoiding her mostly work

Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I swear I don't understand how demons=bad but Mallach/them fucking Wraiths=Good (actually I do know it's because their true identity is a fucking secret, no one would follow them if they knew they were Wraiths, still it is funny when the God of Horny is openly worshipped whereas the Demon that offers horny+shapeshifting is vilified, I mean, following a Wraith is just a SHITTIER demonhood boon, you can't shapeshift more than once!)

Also lol between all the females you can impregnate in this game and my raging impregnation fetish pretty sure my character gonna end up like Genghis Khan at this point, if I can't haz power fantasy I'll breed so much ONE of ma descendants is bound to have it! lol (Jokes aside once in an old save I fucked Gwyn, Brienne, Orcs & Cat Harem so much I got to 300 babies on the nursery...pretty sure there are more babies than people at hawkethorne there.)

Sep 2, 2018
On one hand, cant deny that she got more contents than she need to and it is annoying at times but she is kinda the de facto deuteragonist. Dont like her either but eh, i can tolerate her personally
On the other, just put her somewhere in the tavern man if yall hate her that much. Pretty sure that 99% of the game content can be done without her, its not compulsory to have her pinky ass on your team the whole time. Avoiding her mostly work
This. She’s also the one who kickstarts the entire adventure, and you can just not fuck her if you don’t want to.

Besides, who cares about the town bicycle when Best Cat exists? katya_2.png

Reactions: JungleNuts

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
No idea who that is, but CoC2 affected greatly my love for catpeople. Now i can barely play khajiit without horrible flashes of trailer trash cats trying to rent out their wombs.
No, No, its so much worse then that, you are paying them to essentially groom your future kid.

Which...I don't think would be a popular service for anyone, little lone nobility, sure the cloister has historically been a place to shove unneeded heirs and relatives out of the way without needing to murder em, but that was counterbalanced by them renouncing ties, bloodlines and claims to titles, meanwhile in this dumb scenario nobility do it as a status symbol? Ties to the religion cult essentially, which sure you could maybe argue weirdos and those with more heirs then sense might spring that way but for it to be a massive thing in cat people land?

I just don't see the appeal for the rulers of the common people to have their children filled with church dogma from birth to push that theology over whatever common creed or calling the nobility would have, I mean because let's breakdown the process, pay them to mother your kid, okay this is a weird but somewhat sensible service sure, then have them raised in the cult environment, again this is something nobility would and has done before but here is the part where the logic chain breaks. Have em come back to interact with former peerage, family and so forth, while they may or may not be inheriting, its awkward and very weird that put these children into that realm when you know, children forced into the clothe from the nobles are usually there because they needed to be out of the way.

._. All this without even getting into the morality of raising you know, kids in a fucking sex cult.

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
No, No, its so much worse then that, you are paying them to essentially groom your future kid.

Which...I don't think would be a popular service for anyone, little lone nobility, sure the cloister has historically been a place to shove unneeded heirs and relatives out of the way without needing to murder em, but that was counterbalanced by them renouncing ties, bloodlines and claims to titles, meanwhile in this dumb scenario nobility do it as a status symbol? Ties to the religion cult essentially, which sure you could maybe argue weirdos and those with more heirs then sense might spring that way but for it to be a massive thing in cat people land?

I just don't see the appeal for the rulers of the common people to have their children filled with church dogma from birth to push that theology over whatever common creed or calling the nobility would have, I mean because let's breakdown the process, pay them to mother your kid, okay this is a weird but somewhat sensible service sure, then have them raised in the cult environment, again this is something nobility would and has done before but here is the part where the logic chain breaks. Have em come back to interact with former peerage, family and so forth, while they may or may not be inheriting, its awkward and very weird that put these children into that realm when you know, children forced into the clothe from the nobles are usually there because they needed to be out of the way.

._. All this without even getting into the morality of raising you know, kids in a fucking sex cult.
Pretty fucked up when you realize Cait was born and grown around what is basically a sex cult. Even if you argue that she doesnt participate in doing some of those activities before hitting 18 she would still be exposed to the environment of...you know, a fucking sex cult. And i am not a psychiatrist of any kind but thats doesnt seem to be healthy

This. She’s also the one who kickstarts the entire adventure, and you can just not fuck her if you don’t want to.

Besides, who cares about the town bicycle when Best Cat exists? View attachment 3972598
Its fucking suck that half of her content are gated behind a high corruption level. Other than that, agreed

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Ya silly gooses all miss the point of why everyone is mad about Cait. Because the bitch is being shoved into player's face almost everywhere, sometimes even hijacking other characters' events.
Except you can have her warming the bench for most of the game? She has dialogue for most events and probably more input for more events but she was designed to be the first party member that helps you early-game, so yeah she's gonna presumably have more content cuz it's hard to miss out on Cait, she's just right there. Like, you don't actually *need* her in the party for a good portion of the quests and dungeons.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes