Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Come on this game has many problems but if the combat was based on 3rd edition that wouldn't be one of them. This combat's problem is that it's based on 4th edition.
I mean 4th edition combat is cool.
If you actually have a map to fight on
and abilities are actually cool and unique
and you are playing with friends to synergize with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Pira2021

Jan 5, 2024
What the fuck is up with these idiots always implementing huge expansions that have NO CONTENT?????

It's such a cocktease and nothing burger. Just fucking release it altogether.
One of the very first things I saw about this game was a screenshot of a dev admitting a plot was added solely as a "salt mine". Not a great first impression as a new player to know they'll release shit content just to spite people rather than focus on making something I'd enjoy and want to bother with. Making content people won't like is the complete opposite of what a creator is supposed to do. You'd have to be morons to do that and even dumber to admit it.

I think this dev team is just really, really fucking stupid and too arrogant to know they're stupid like all true fools are. Why so much of this game feels ass backwards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
One of the fun thing about this game is finding builds.

The combat is imbalanced, the UI is bad, there's no option to build things like a poison or winter mage, any debuff build is completely useless against any mid level bosses and the level cap can suck my dick.
But finding a new viable build among those issues feel magical for me, it's enough for me to abandon my old save and start a new one right away

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone get error when they are fighting effigys? I error out.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'cunning' of undefined at new n

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes