NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So Wsan gonna give us the "yes, no, maybe" treatment?

Elthara content is always welcomed, she is what Ryn couldn't be, our noble elf broodmother.

The dryad I'll give a chance, see what their deal is.

Fuck no with the Marefolk tho, she the same shit as 98% of the other in-game Marefolk are, only worse cuz she wanna make YOU part of her harem, hard pass (Lord knows the only Marefolk I need is the Shaman mob on the hills, Atani & Zuzaan, IDK bout you but the fact the species in-lore claims all males go crazy with hornyness and yet there's herms that can function normally sounds stupid AF to me.)

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017

Elthar content is always welcomed, she is what Ryn couldn't be, our noble elf broodmother.

Fuck no with the Marefolk tho, she the same shit as 98% of the other in-game Marefolk are, only worse cuz she wanna make YOU part of her harem, hard pass (Lord knows the only Marefolk I need is the Shaman mob on the hills, Atani & Zuzaan, IDK bout you but the fact the species in-lore claims all males go crazy with hornyness and yet there's herms that can function normally sounds stupid AF to me.)
Stupid writing? In COC2? Surely such a thing is not possible!

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018

Elthar content is always welcomed, she is what Ryn couldn't be, our noble elf broodmother.

elf broodmare without a penis?, in savin game?

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
Brint only bangs the girls you bang if you aren't in a monogamous relationship with said girls, like Cait specifically. Hell you can even invite Cait to a Threesome with him and get to choose who gets her mouth. Brint's a bro.
Brint slander is weird as fuck tho because most of the characters he fucks are either never commits to a single relationship to begin with OR was chosen specifically by you. Bro is a legit homie most of the time

PS(maybe wrong since its been so long i picked Brienne route): You can even turn him into a monogamous cowgal. It really take a man to become best girl

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Brint slander is weird as fuck tho because most of the characters he fucks are either never commits to a single relationship to begin with OR was chosen specifically by you. Bro is a legit homie most of the time
It makes sense why he becomes the best waifu, bro becomes bride and all that trope entails and such, seen enough hentai to know where it goes~

Sep 2, 2018
When the fuck are we getting the coliseum? Got talked about years ago in the fuckin first zone of the game. Teased again years later when we get to Khorminos, and again if you go to Serena's class.
I don't even want the centaur pussy at this point, just the glory of combat.
My money’s on next patch. The patch notes for the last one mentioned that coding is in progress.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

PS(maybe wrong since its been so long i picked Brienne route): You can even turn him into a monogamous cowgal. It really take a man to become best girl
Dude's even chill with you banging his mom and sister, as opposed to Brienne who not only wants you to bang both of them, but also impregnate all 3 of them (and gets even happier if you marry all 3 of them)

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
Dude's even chill with you banging his mom and sister, as opposed to Brienne who not only wants you to bang both of them, but also impregnate all 3 of them (and gets even happier if you marry all 3 of them)
I feel like with the amount of Brint slander. A fair amount of people here are projecting their fantasy of Brint acting as the bull(heh) in a NTR relationship because the dude had been consistently cool throughout the game

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok so after forgetting that fenoxo exists im back.Anything even mildy interesting happened while i was gone?(Upddate wise i mean)

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
I just want to be a different starting race since the dev is too fucking retarded to put all the species stuff with Iviris. And i wish we did get this game removed from all public support platforms like patreons these devs are worse than EA

Reactions: Rononoes

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

Elthara content is always welcomed, she is what Ryn couldn't be, our noble elf broodmother.

For real though. The mino royal family is the most interesting thing in this sea of nothing, but we gotta have more futa content and possibly prepare Elthara for Etheshit breeding. Happiness

I feel like with the amount of Brint slander. A fair amount of people here are projecting their fantasy of Brint acting as the bull(heh) in a NTR relationship because the dude had been consistently cool throughout the game
I don't hate him (because he turns into Brienne), but let's be real. If he didn't he'd just be the umpteenth character out to cuck us. Can be chill all he wants, i'd boot him like he's the idiot bunny (and still do his family).

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes