Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, but we like to bitch and Cait is like a pinata. Unfortunately now the game has gotten so mid that even she has gone from hilariously bad, a shitty mascotte you can pick on for quick gratification, to a dead horse beaten a dozen times over.

I almost miss the time when updates read "Cait can now slurp down hobo cum and get fatter for it (true story)." Bad old times :cry:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
On one hand, cant deny that she got more contents than she need to and it is annoying at times but she is kinda the de facto deuteragonist. Dont like her either but eh, i can tolerate her personally
On the other, just put her somewhere in the tavern man if yall hate her that much. Pretty sure that 99% of the game content can be done without her, its not compulsory to have her pinky ass on your team the whole time. Avoiding her mostly work
Except you can have her warming the bench for most of the game? She has dialogue for most events and probably more input for more events but she was designed to be the first party member that helps you early-game, so yeah she's gonna presumably have more content cuz it's hard to miss out on Cait, she's just right there. Like, you don't actually *need* her in the party for a good portion of the quests and dungeons.
Except Cait hijacks Ahmri's wedding anyway, because she's a half-time wedding priest now, to later in the scene highlight how she is about to get gangbanged by centaurs while the wedding is still going.

That's my personal reason to hate the pink whore.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Except Cait hijacks Ahmri's wedding anyway, because she's a half-time wedding priest now, to later in the scene highlight how she is about to get gangbanged by centaurs while the wedding is still going.

That's my personal reason to hate the pink whore.
i remember the time when arona invite cait into threesome with my female mc eventhough cait isn't in my current companion.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I'd give that title to Ryn nowadays honestly.
Except that Cait still very much gets more consistent content focus than Ryn. Yes, Ryn's much more important to the plot than she used to be now that she's able to be put onto the Njorhaalt throne, but Cait still gets far more focus. Ryn however does fit as the Tritagonist, to the players Protagonist and Cait's Deuteragonist

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Except that Cait still very much gets more consistent content focus than Ryn. Yes, Ryn's much more important to the plot than she used to be now that she's able to be put onto the Njorhaalt throne, but Cait still gets far more focus. Ryn however does fit as the Tritagonist, to the players Protagonist and Cait's Deuteragonist

Since when? When was the last time Cait got anything?

Caits major events were finding Barney and the temple, neither story important.

Ryn had the castle, the big after party, the ghost quest and going after her sister. Not to mention the fungus dungeon, if you count that.

Cait gets the occasional threesome. I don't think there's many points in this development I'd say Cait had more focus than Ryn. Certainly not for several years.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Since when? When was the last time Cait got anything?

Caits major events were finding Barney and the temple, neither story important.

Ryn had the castle, the big after party, the ghost quest and going after her sister. Not to mention the fungus dungeon, if you count that.

Cait gets the occasional threesome. I don't think there's many points in this development I'd say Cait had more focus than Ryn. Certainly not for several years.
No. Cait received tons more content than Ryn. She's mentioned and present in most events/quests, and has more transformation options rolled out for her (etheruined could never).
It doesn't count how "important" ryn's quests are.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Boys, I might just yet bite the bullet and commission a character to be made with the back-half of my paycheck so we can, yknow, get a character we fucken like and like fucken. Rare Juaqe fact; I am a bit of a writer myself, so assuming I get that far the process should be rather clear cut in terms of what gets presented. Drop some ideas lads, just know that the femboy template is non-negotiable

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Boys, I might just yet bite the bullet and commission a character to be made with the back-half of my paycheck so we can, yknow, get a character we fucken like and like fucken. Rare Juaqe fact; I am a bit of a writer myself, so assuming I get that far the process should be rather clear cut in terms of what gets presented. Drop some ideas lads, just know that the femboy template is non-negotiable
I said it once and I'll say it again: We need a Goblin GF that we can fuck and is free of herpes (Corruption) & fully female (Savin did us dirty with the one in Khor Minos)

Either that or a Huge Femdom Lupine momma (Magna scene from Fort Marrock was good, we need more pelvis-crushing goodness Me thinks)

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's kind of an ironic thing to get worked up about when your character will, probably (if you actually care about the real content of the game anyway), have a lot of sex and basically be a total whore regardless of gender or junk in your pants, popping out babies or making lots of babies, but then get upset other characters in the world care about sex with people besides you. If a character doesn't swear to be only with you, then they're gonna probably sleep around.

Cait's literally a priestess for a god of sex and degeneracy, she's gonna lewd it up with a bunch of people, presumably even if she gets with the Champion for real. Not everyone's gonna be like Helia from CoC1 (an earlier character written by Savin) and people gotta get that out of their heads.
Once again people like you miss the point. I don't care if Cait sleeps around, I was fine to treat her as a cumrag from the beginning. The thing that annoys me is the stuff Savin puts in to make implications that we're suppose to be more than a fuckbuddy to her but still want to fall back on her just being a whore. Pick a lane already.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Once again people like you miss the point. I don't care if Cait sleeps around, I was fine to treat her as a cumrag from the beginning. The thing that annoys me is the stuff Savin puts in to make implications that we're suppose to be more than a fuckbuddy to her but still want to fall back on her just being a whore. Pick a lane already.
It's almost like relationships can change, or something. Crazy.

As for other stuff where she sluts it up, Savin is not the only scene writer; there's other ones who would be like "yeah let's include Cait doing horny Cait things" and there ain't much Savin can do about it unless he openly goes "okay no more messing with my OC after this point in the character questline". And the nature of the game means not every character who cameos in someone else's scene is gonna behave the same exact way.

If you need her to stick to her guns, then don't enable her attitude shifts, this is all optional stuff here. No one will say "YOU MUST MAKE CAIT THE MAIN HEROINE FOREVER OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH MY DICK."

So you wind up the person who takes her anal virginity; she still treats it like the "friends with benefits" zone, so if you really still think that's "too much into the other lane" cool. Don't do butt stuff with her. Better yet, avoid engagement with her.

If that's still me not "seeing the point", then the point is there is no point. This is dumb.

Reactions: GokutheG

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's almost like relationships can change, or something. Crazy.
Except the relationship didn't change, as you just said. It's a half-assed facade at a romantic angle.
As for other stuff where she sluts it up, Savin is not the only scene writer; there's other ones who would be like "yeah let's include Cait doing horny Cait things" and there ain't much Savin can do about it unless he openly goes "okay no more messing with my OC after this point in the character questline". And the nature of the game means not every character who cameos in someone else's scene is gonna behave the same exact way.
Savin is the head of the game. Anything that gets in has his approval. He is not a victim here. You can fuck off with that excuse.
If you need her to stick to her guns, then don't enable her attitude shifts, this is all optional stuff here. No one will say "YOU MUST MAKE CAIT THE MAIN HEROINE FOREVER OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH MY DICK."

So you wind up the person who takes her anal virginity; she still treats it like the "friends with benefits" zone, so if you really still think that's "too much into the other lane" cool. Don't do butt stuff with her. Better yet, avoid engagement with her.
Except I don't do anything to enable the attitude shift. There is no obvious route that says "this will lead to a half-assed romance". Keeping her around to fuck her does not mean I should expect her to contradict her basic character out of nowhere. Who buys a whore as big as her treating anal as so special she hasn't gotten a single dick in there? I don't. Savin wants you to though. And this is obviously more than "friends with benefits" because she has friends other than me and none of them got a ticket to the anal express. Also good luck not engaging with her when her involvement is locked into the main quest of the game and other events. Still can't have that Kass event without building her slut temple.
This is dumb.
I agree, talking to you is dumb.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes