Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
That was some damn fine sharing man, i could have done without the cuck stuff but this is the kind of NTR i don't mind. Would love to see a more scenes of the pc banging both of them. I also really liked the after care, making sure everybody is ok with it and that stuff.

Man, not enough good netori on the market.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The hell is a problem now?
Personally I could do without the constant use of "cuck". With how overused that word is I can't take it seriously except as a meme word. It's like Tobs' goofy use of brat correction.
From a personal standpoint I'm more of a fan of stealing someone's girl (Like what we did to Hirrud)
Agreed, but I would hardly count the cat harem considering they never wanted to be with him in the first place. Just not the same stimulus.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Komari's new art by Moira is done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The younger version (maybe illusion magic?) looks great. The older version, to be honest, looked better in the WiP, maybe because it lacked the eye glow and red lipstick.

There was a WiP for the younger version's neutral stance, so it seems like you can just switch between them?

As an aside, content for Kesuk and Marigold requires a cock between 6'' and 24'', but the starting scene doesn't seem to trigger if your cock is over 24'', which shouldn't be the case.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Hot damn, Komari is looking fine as hell. I've been waiting for that old fox. Im curious though how the inevitable 3some with her and Kyoko is gonna be.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Personally I could do without the constant use of "cuck". With how overused that word is I can't take it seriously except as a meme word. It's like Tobs' goofy use of brat correction.
Think that's one half of my problem with what I've just read. The other is that I dislike NTR in general which is why I wouldn't rate it as bad on those grounds alone but... damn, man.

Rough stuff and that's me being nice.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
The hell is a problem now? This is champ cucking someone, where the whole concept is champ -- us -- being the bull. There is nothing like it on the opposite spectrum in the game (champ being the cuck). At most there are some loss scenarious and stuff involving cait (which, no insult to Cait enjoyers, does not really work). Well, there is Eubicha but she is not really treated as players girl for some reason.

How is this a "mask off" moment?
What Eubicha content is there around NTR? Could swear the only scenes I've seen of her were with the player.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What Eubicha content is there around NTR? Could swear the only scenes I've seen of her were with the player.
You can whore her out to a few futa centaurs. Mara, Orlaith, Kalysea, probably more.
"Here, look at how good those futa centaurs can breed your submissive centaur follower, isn't it hot?" - Gardeford.

Edit: All Eubicha's updates for the last 3 years were literally nothing but scenes of someone else fucking her. Talk about NTR...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
People bitching that optional scenes with the centaur caravan in the minotaur city is in the game. Let's ignore the fact that you need to go out of your way and pay money to hire them for the interaction

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes