AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
I would like some pussy content for champ. It is kind of weird how Kalysea goes for every snatch she gets her hands one, except for the one that belongs to her favorite mare.

Speaking of sharing -- I do not mind it, but it does kind of make champ look cheep in comparison. Here is my champ giving her valuable equipment while every other las just needs to present herself. I know that we have to ask, but still. This is not me asking for less of that content, though. This is me asking for scenes where Kal, verbally or otherwise, makes it clear that we are her favorite. Or, preferably, her only true mare.

Also pregnancy content and some aftercare. I want her to allow us to ride her (like one would s horse). Maybe have her offer it if champ is gravid with her child. To show that she sees us as more than just a toy.
I thought Kalysea was just evil and didnt care about you or anyone else. At least thats the impression I got from whats written so far. Kasyrra seems sweet in comparison. Anyway, time for some black knight dommy mommy.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
*Sigh*

Agree with you, but TBH, people don't even need to know the definitions. All we need to be is more tolerant of other people's kinks.

As far as I know, you can progress the main story of this game with only 100% vanilla sex, or even abstinence, if you wish to. End of story. Enjoy the other parts of the game at your own risk: not your cup of tea, back out of it.

It ain't like the NTR lovers are putting a gun to your head making you involuntarily consume content:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No. I will not tolerate your pedophilia.
Chad.jpg

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I thought Kalysea was just evil and didnt care about you or anyone else. At least thats the impression I got from whats written so far. Kasyrra seems sweet in comparison.
I think Kalysea does care about you to an extent. Might be for utilitarian reasons because she also wants to fight the demons and you're technically her power source but I don't think she's pure evil but more chaotic neutral (I don't like using DnD Alignments but that's the closest thing I could describe her).

Also I think the lady that says she wants a crystalized zip file of our soul is worse

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
I think Kalysea does care about you to an extent. Might be for utilitarian reasons because she also wants to fight the demons and you're technically her power source but I don't think she's pure evil but more chaotic neutral (I don't like using DnD Alignments but that's the closest thing I could describe her).

Also I think the lady that says she wants a crystalized zip file of our soul is worse
maybe I'm misremembering but does Kalysea actually ever do anything to fight demons? I got the impression that was just a lie and what she was really doing was just tricking people into being her sex toy slaves.

Also demon mommy cant possible be a bad person, thats crazy talk *nervously sweats

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
maybe I miss remembering but does Kalysea actually ever do anything to fight demons? I got the impression that was just a lie and what she was really doing was just tricking people into being her sex toy slaves.
I think she really does want to fight the demons. Even when you're fully bound to her and she can drop all pretense of love she's vocally planning on what equipment is needed to fight demons and armor to keep you both safe. She might not have a plan in the grand scheme of things but she's still going to fight the demons.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

No, she's straight up evil.

Just because she likes you doesn't make her any less evil. Evil people can like or even love people.

Don't forget all the rapes and murders and her lab full of tied of pregnant women she's experimenting on.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

Just because she likes you doesn't make her any less evil. Evil people can like or even love people.

Don't forget all the rapes and murders and her lab full of tied of pregnant women she's experimenting on.
Okay this is a bit confusing, it sounds like you're saying that Kalysea has a Doc Mengele setup in her house but since this is more applicable to Kassyra I assume that's what you're referring to. Because I think Kassyra is worse compared to to Kalysea.

Reactions: domacleod

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017

Kalysea is the centaur futa who mind controls you with a cock ring she makes out of magic items you give her. She's anti-demons but doesn't care about consent.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I would like some pussy content for champ. It is kind of weird how Kalysea goes for every snatch she gets her hands one, except for the one that belongs to her favorite mare.

Speaking of sharing -- I do not mind it, but it does kind of make champ look cheep in comparison. Here is my champ giving her valuable equipment while every other las just needs to present herself. I know that we have to ask, but still. This is not me asking for less of that content, though. This is me asking for scenes where Kal, verbally or otherwise, makes it clear that we are her favorite. Or, preferably, her only true mare.

Also pregnancy content and some aftercare. I want her to allow us to ride her (like one would s horse). Maybe have her offer it if champ is gravid with her child. To show that she sees us as more than just a toy.
I think that's because she's designed with a male PC in mind, so she'd fuck a male PC in the ass and everyone else in the pussy.
There are a few characters who are either straight up exclusive to one set of sexual equipment, and a few who while technically available to both, are designed with one in mind. For example Kiyoko has no content for female PC, Elthara's female pc content at the wayfort is 2 scenes or else pimping your companions to her. Liaden has no content for male pcs, etc.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Hey folks, im quite new to this game, i made a male character and now i can see in my appereance i got tits, i know its from that red demon bull thingy, but damn i dont want tits on my character, can i remove them in any way?
There are a lot of transformatives, but it's not that well explained in-game, so you'd have to go to the wiki to see your options for reducing breast size (reducing to 0 = no breasts)

If you're just at the beginning, restarting is a better option - and read carefully what you're about to agree or disagree to. You only get tits if you say "yes" when kasyrra says "i like my partners to have big tits, you want to be good for me don't you?"

loler0

Jul 22, 2018
CoC2 and TiTS together have added like 8 different giant dick futa dom characters in the past year that all read like the same character with very minor changes in appearance between them, kinda insane
And who those might be? Just asking for research purposes

spongebob-patrick.gif

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How do you even fuck tay? I can only talk to her, and i tried all options.
During her talk options "sexual stuff" should come up as a subject, then just go with the flow.

Also speaking of Tay, that might be the fastest fuck-to-marriage situation in the game yet.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
During her talk options "sexual stuff" should come up as a subject, then just go with the flow.

Also speaking of Tay, that might be the fastest fuck-to-marriage situation in the game yet.
All the talk options are always just a single text block in a submenu, no new choices ever appear.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Okay it turns out that Tay was even worse than expected.
I take back what I said about Wsan he isn't the writer of Tay's character. Looks like he is locked in on Alante which is good we will be getting a good writer for a good character.
So not only is Tay NOT a Futa she is a shemale/dickgirl instead personally I would have preferred femdom or futadom. Serves me right for complaining when the end product ended up a lot worse than I thought. :FacePalm:

Also worst part of all its TOBS writing Tay and they forcibly marry you and our dick equipped sex partner is the best the MC has had yet according to the sex scenes. Tay is easily the most dominant character in the game wish our MC could just forcibly marry an NPC after a night or 2 of rough sex would be really hot for my dom MC save.

I don't know if its just me but it feels like TOBS is trying to compete with Wsan with the way Tay is written because its almost like his written character is more dominant than any other character in the game especially the futa dom/dickgirl characters Wsan writes. It feels off you will see what I mean when you read it yourselves. Kind of feels like TOBS saw the Kalysea bad end where the MC becomes her cum dumpster and felt the need to try and 1 up that by making the MC pass out from sex get forcibly stopped from continuing because the sex is too rough the MC can't handle it and also get forcibly married after a long sex session.

Also not sure if people remember but its possible the armor Tay is wearing is a superior version of the one that turned Brint into Brienne the armor didn't break after the transformation unlike the one transformed Brint into Brienne and made Tay much stronger. The reason I brought this up is because I remember someone saying that TOBs hated that story plot so clearly they have taken Wsan's story and tried to do a 'better' version of it. I know I have no proof but based on TOBs past petty behavior I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Also Vasha's content seems super buggy to me I can't trigger the fights no matter what I do because I think in the past I selected the option that avoids conflict with the harpies because I name dropped Zhara.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 104 Votes