PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Wait wait wait, I've been lurking about and kept seeing the name Tay repeated and wondering who the fuck it was, and that's apparently the name of the Black Knight? Man that is NOT at all the name I'd expect of someone that looks like that.

I thought it was a new fox or some other similar character with that type of name and the overuse of brat they apparently have in their sentences from what I've read here :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait wait wait, I've been lurking about and kept seeing the name Tay repeated and wondering who the fuck it was, and that's apparently the name of the Black Knight? Man that is NOT at all the name I'd expect of someone that looks like that.

I thought it was a new fox or some other similar character with that type of name and the overuse of brat they apparently have in their sentences from what I've read here :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I think its supossed to be her nickname? real name being Octavi and all, still no fucking clue how we went from Octavia to Tay, the don't sound similar at all.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character you're writing is somehow telling you what you should be writing, but no dom futa whose ass you just beat, also the armor that genderswapped your male companion gave her a horse dick. It's so dumb and next level spite writing. Holy.

nowhereabove

Nov 2, 2019
So we canonically beat the character in the fight, but we still have to be the bitch to said characters with no option to turn the tables apparently.

This doesn't make sense while you already have Arona, a futa you can beat into submission or lose to already in the game.

Not having the option to turn the table when we already beat them sounds like dumb writing.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
So we canonically beat the character in the fight, but we still have to be the bitch to said characters with no option to turn the tables apparently.

This doesn't make sense while you already have Arona, a futa you can beat into submission or lose to already in the game.

Not having the option to turn the table when we already beat them sounds like dumb writing.
And in Arona's case, if you decide you don't like being the dom anymore, you can also intentionally lose a bunch in the sparring matches you can do with her, to flip her Dom/Sub counter over to Dom. And the reverse as long as you haven't locked in Dom from intentionally losing *too* much in the sparring.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

This really is like if arona didn't have the submission route, just the dom route but you still got it by beating her ass.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oct - TAY - via... i would know, its my sisters name xD
Oh...ooooooh, ok now it makes sense (just slightly weird to me, down here we make nicknames either using the start or the end sillabes of a name, here would be either "Octy" or "Vi" lol)

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes