AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
Nah I definitely like humiliation (my avatar is from Tales of Androgyny, which is HEAVY on humiliation) it's just the general writing for Tay + the horsecock that leave a bit to be desired. Remove the overuse of the word "brat," give her a normal cock that isn't 2 feet long, make it a slower burn leading up to the marriage and tbh double down on the humiliation or give her something else to stand apart and I'd probably like her alot. She's fine though, just not my favorite, but of course I'm obviously pretty biased in favor of this fetish.
Ah, someone more like Urka then? Then the issue is more bad writing then Tav's character. I wonder what are the chances that Tav would be rewritten in anyway. Its probably unlikely since its already been added to the game.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Huh, tinfoil hat was wrong I guess. There's something about her scenes that feels slightly off for Wsan but I can't put my finger on it.
His writing has been off since Brihaus. Not that i've checked much since it's all futa, but pretty much if the character is female then it's all moos and moans until an early end, if it's a futa it's an essay on getting fucked like he's taking lessions from tobs.

People been saying Arona's better but actually i'd say Savin's stuff in general has been beating Wsan's lately. If nothing else because his female characters aren't that painfully half-assed and his futas aren't only enjoyable if you like getting shit on.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Jul 22, 2017
Ah, someone more like Urka then? Then the issue is more bad writing then Tav's character. I wonder what are the chances that Tav would be rewritten in anyway. Its probably unlikely since its already been added to the game.
Urka, Alma or the Dark Knight, yeah. Copying the Dark Knight would be funny since they're already pretty similar (black knight vs dark knight, dominant shemales, focus on humiliation, etc).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
SO! I finally got to testing out the items you wn on the Colliseum and gotta say: Mug of Bear is the funniest one by far:

That fucking bear you summon is literally Grungendyr, having the same stats and skills in combat BUT also having a skill that deals a shitton of damage while letting it heal itself AND immune to Prone & Stunned condition!

The fucking magical Beer-Bear HITS HARDER than Ryn's trauma ghost made manifest holy shit! I still can't believe this JOKE summon literally goes over the Kingslayer Grungendy, all I can say is...Congrats Ryn, you can be on my team once more without getting a PTSD debuff every time I summon something lol.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Unless they're literally just lying about it, it would appear that it's an error.
View attachment 4026843
After going through Tay's scenes, I can enjoy it since dominant futas/shemales/whatever are my #1 fetish, but she's certainly no Evelyn. Slightly disappointed, but still coomed.
Rookie mistake not sure if they have gotten the authors wrong before probably did it to fuck with people. The writing isn't so bad then and hopefully this leads to more Brint/Brienne content if Wsan is diving into the lore more with what the armor is but I am still gutted that it wasn't Brint's dad. Orginally I thought it was TOBs trying to out perform a writer he has criticised in the past due to being petty. Not the first time he has chatted shit about other authors like Bubblelord at least that was justified.

As for people complaining that you beat her up so why are you the sub don't forget you can repeatedly beat up dragon Evelyn she still dominates you. You can do it to the Empire girl Lyla who you can invite to the wayfort as well so not the first time this has happened won't be the last. Nothing wrong with people liking dom characters I like them myself but like others on here just want the current ones more fleshed out.

As for the forced marriage thing I would have preferred if we could do that ourselves as a player to another character first. The main thing that annoys me is how many characters I would prefer marriage content over some dickgirl princess who has only just appeared in the story I don't know if there were lore drops about the Black knight before she came out but there was zero hype for Tay and to bench Alante over Tay is crazy not a smart move by the dev team again.

Anyone know the future schedule for the game apparently we can fuck Komari soon which is good can't wait to hate fuck one of the foxes I hate the most wouldn't mind dicking down Nakano either as male or female whatever you prefer while we are at it. Also proper Netori content where we fuck a pregnant Azami in front of Takahiro while he cries in the corner drowning his tears in booze. Then take charge of the fox den and re-educate them :BootyTime:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
has anyone ever told tobs that 'less is more'?
Yeah, but not with enough words so he didn't catch that.

"Ngh, you cucky brat! You are in need of some serious dommy futa(no pussy) correction" -- words that haunt this forum.
And Savin's wet DnD dream #5.

As for its shitness, not being obligated to entangle helps. Still sucks if you ask me, it doesn't cease to exist just because I'm not looking at it.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So is Tay calling the PC a brat exclusively in her sex scenes? Cause I went through all her talk options and I didn't see her utter the word once. She's been pretty cordial so far.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So we are like her slave or something.
An onahole more like. You are exclusively treated as a hole to cum into, but this time with none of Evelyn's noblesse oblige, Kalysea's domineering affection, Orlaith's growing obsessiveness of discovering something exotic (your mouth), or Klemaia's love for an unofficial member of her harem. For her you are a living breathing hole that can match her stamina so she might as well make it "official" which is why I think a collar would've sufficed instead of an impersonal wedding.

So is Tay calling the PC a brat exclusively in her sex scenes? Cause I went through all her talk options and I didn't see her utter the word once. She's been pretty cordial so far.
Yup, it's mostly in her sex scenes.

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes