NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I've found a graveyard in Harves Valley recently, with Tira's statue and 3 movable circles (sun, stars and moon). What's the solution of this one puzzle?
"Top Left, Top Left, Middle Left" if you press them in that order you unlock the Summon Hoplite power, it has to be done at night (at least 20:00) for it to work

Reactions: TalRash4

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If you were only allowed to sub to people stronger then to you, than I would not be subbing to anyone. Which, alas, would be a shame.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone has the link for the Hotfix? Not that I'm in any particular hurry for it seeing as its all related to meh content, just curious.

P.S: Can't summon the bear without the Mug of Bear, oh well not everything can be perfect, still a great summon in my book, also playing an Elf Blackmage (with a "femboy" look, basically male char but took "get good facial" till it had a barely masculine face) and HOLY SHIT Hashat...now THAT is how you write a Horsecock femdom hoooo boy! She's intense but also hella loving, passionate, makes sure you also finish by the end of it AND mentions wanting to marry you as a TEASE and is not some weird forced-ass ceremony? all I can say is:

Why the fuck am I wasting my time with Tay? Hashat's been the real Horsecock GOAT all along! (also an actual Futa so you can fuck her if you're in the mood! you got a femdom/switching content right here, man what a hidden diamond I been missing on for always playing humans with a squared chin lol!)

Reactions: GokutheG

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
You guys never think for a second that real counties doesn't exist there so he can't really name a specific location that is located in eastern continent.
I did say that particular 'complaint' of mine was nitpicky. I never said they had to name an entirely new country for a single weapon, just that the descriptions were barebones. Imagine an entirely new armor set and the description of each piece is "Its leather"

If I had to guess, this was done just to get it out of the way so the alante content could come back into focus, which I personally would have no complaints with, since again its just a nitpick on my end

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes