RedBluePill

May 21, 2022
CoC2 and TiTS together have added like 8 different giant dick futa dom characters in the past year that all read like the same character with very minor changes in appearance between them, kinda insane
At least coc2 have Moira. Instead whatever the fuck abominations tits keeps trying to push out.
Yes, they're alien themed, I get it. But why in the world older characters keeps getting less attractive than newer ones.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
i completely agree that corruption sucks right now and it removes more content than it adds, but....

-Have an RGN chance of LOSING YOUR SOUL AND GET A GAME OVER EVERY TIME YOU FUCK A DEMON WHEN YOUR CORRUPTION IS AT 100.
sorry that's not really true, only happens on Kas second enconter in the wayfort, and to be frank i would actually like if that were true because most of the time corruption does literally N O T H I N G.

Reactions: SirJahar

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i completely agree that corruption sucks right now and it removes more content than it adds, but....

sorry that's not really true, only happens on Kas second enconter in the wayfort, and to be frank i would actually like if that were true because most of the time corruption does literally N O T H I N G.
Oh really? did they fixed this then?
" Speaking of demonic abilities: PCs at 100 Corruption (Demonic) will actually be susceptible to becoming demons (Unless soulbound, not that it stops you from getting the bad end anyway). This is a Game Over event, in which the PC cums their soul out (as a lethicite crystal) and then does whatever that bad end entails. This particular event should only happen in bad ends caused by demons or other highly corruptive sources. "

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes