Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
To be fair he is tasked with protecting the den and we kind of do break in so I'd imagine us just being let roam the den freely afterwards is like salt in the wound.

I imagine it'd be like having a guy break into your work place only to see the fucker working there the next day.
Still, the main character should have a say in their relationship, isn't both parent's opinions more important? Especially after basing Kitsune society on old Japanese culture. I find it so weird that apparent there's a scene where you play as your daughter getting her back blown out by the very same dude.

Last edited:

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Still, the main character should have a say in their relationship, isn't both parent's opinions more important?
HaHaHa.......No
if you give any sort of opinion they say(even your wife) you are not a fox so none of your business. the time skip esentially makes you a dead beat dad who left his family for +18 years. apparently writers were so butt hurt because of coc1 that they decided to ruin one of the most wholesome stories in the game

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Find "\"timestamp\" the number next to it is your time, time is stored as minutes (1440 minutes = 1 day, 60 minutes = 1 hour, you get the gist.), here's an example file, going by the name it should be on day 694 but I set the timestamp to 1440 so the file should load with you on day 1 at 00:00.
thanks again. it works but events which rely on time seem to become janky, like calise who I could sleep with before but now is wounded again

do you know anyway to restart quests like house brints quest? not gonna ruin my main save, just wish I could play some quests again without restarting the game

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
It's kind of entertaining to realise that allowing commissioned characters has to be making some of the writers seethe.

"I write my characters the way I write them because fuck the power fantasy of the player, you power-fantasying player bastard with main character syndrome" meanwhile: people actually paying money to get exactly that.

It's really symbolic of how instead of having a single, concrete vision that people writing for the game were required to subscribe to, the "oh we need to keep the project going " mission creep has created an irrecoverable mess of clashing directions that struggles to satisfy anybody.

And as someone who's worked in the public service on controversial political topics believe me when I say I know this when I see it lmao.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
It's kind of entertaining to realise that allowing commissioned characters has to be making some of the writers seethe.

"I write my characters the way I write them because fuck the power fantasy of the player, you power-fantasying player bastard with main character syndrome" meanwhile: people actually paying money to get exactly that.

It's really symbolic of how instead of having a single, concrete vision that people writing for the game were required to subscribe to, the "oh we need to keep the project going " mission creep has created an irrecoverable mess of clashing directions that struggles to satisfy anybody.

And as someone who's worked in the public service on controversial political topics believe me when I say I know this when I see it lmao.
Huh, hadn’t thought of that. I mean, I guess it’s obvious in hindsight, but it also isn’t even exclusive to commissioned characters (I don’t think there’s even that many?)

I’d say it’s more prevalent with writers jamming their super–special OCs in who have some kind of magical fuckery that the player can’t get because… because they said so, ok? Bubblelord was especially guilty of that, but I think it’s definitely happened several other times. Skow, Tons, and Gardeford all have characters tied to inexplicably high-stakes quests, and from what I hear, the black knight has a bit of that going on too. Hell, community writers too; just look at Strawberry Tea’s “muh thousand person harem” nonsense for Valencia’s mom.

I can’t help but wonder how bad things are gonna get with how bad they already are, tbh.

Jan 25, 2018
It's a failure of project management tbh. No matter how good your cause or goal, or how passionate you are - you gotta reign that in or your result will suck. See Cyberpunk 2077 - the original release had bad project management written all over it. CDPR fixed it, but it takes the ability to critically reflect and realise you messed up - that's not happening here lmao.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

This game has ALWAYS allowed commissions. Just like TiTs and CoC1

They literally have a whole forum just for commissions.

Alypia and B and Moira and several others work off commissions. Even Wsan just did a commission. Pretty sure almost every writer started out as a commissioned writer.

This isn't new.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
I could point out that TiTs and CoC1 aren't as affected by the decision to be anti-power fantasy (and thus reducing the philosophical conflict behind the point I was making), but I think it's less work for me and funnier for everyone else to just say:

Me: "I think this is a bad idea because I think it contributes to long term problems that aren't something you can overcome because of the conflict it creates. It is also another sign of bad overall project management and direction leading to all the conflicting narrative beats highlighted by the other poster who replied to my thoughts."

You: "This isn't new".

Yeah I mean thats half my point.

Last edited:

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Using the you can only go up to five, but if you directly edit the save by opening it in notepad or something similar and editing the data directly you can go up to 14, well you can go higher but you can't use the 15th and up skills because only 15 options can be on screen at a time and the back button takes up the 15th slot in the powers option in battle.

Your powers can be found at "\"powers\":[" and you're equipped powers can be found at "\"equippedPowers\":[" simply copy and paste powers found at "\"powers\":[" into the "\"equippedPowers\":[" section.
So the powers slots can be added via save editing, but what about equipment slots?

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
To be fair he is tasked with protecting the den and we kind of do break in so I'd imagine us just being let roam the den freely afterwards is like salt in the wound.

I imagine it'd be like having a guy break into your work place only to see the fucker working there the next day.
Worse, findng out that the "break in" was actually the mew spouse of the General Manager, who's been gone forever, and the new head of PR, who didn't have their badgeyet because they meeded to report to duty to get their badge.

For us, he's a smug prick boning the daughter we're supposed to be emotionally invested in.
And this is why I will never free Kiyoko from the necklace :)
At least until I one day sit down and figure out how to mod in a better version out of spite.
Hope it works! I'd actually start a new file if there was a good plot to take there.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
So the powers slots can be added via save editing, but what about equipment slots?
well I didn't add slots, I added the powers , so adding powers page in journal is buggy now and shows everything locked with some powers shown on the left side.
but after equipped powers there is a section for your equipment and the things you are wearing as well so maybe if you mess with that you can add more.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
-Barges into your workplace to kick your butt.
-Gets the Manager of your workplace to bend knee and fix something.
-Returns the former PR Manager to power & is currently boning her, gains free access to the grounds while demoting everyone (you included) down the ladder of power by 1 step.
-Can get chummy with the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY & gets privileges and more status than you.
-Refuses to elaborate.

Nakano might be an inssuferable asshole but I can see why he be interested in your daughter after all that lol.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
thanks again. it works but events which rely on time seem to become janky, like calise who I could sleep with before but now is wounded again

do you know anyway to restart quests like house brints quest? not gonna ruin my main save, just wish I could play some quests again without restarting the game
That one I'm not sure on I think each quest is stored individually or something and under names that don't match cause I can find some but not others, so I suggest keep looking, the data has to be stored somewhere in there.

there is a section for your equipment and the things you are wearing as well so maybe if you mess with that you can add more.
You Kind of can, you can only make use of the 13 slots you're given, if you try to force two or more different items in the same slot you break the save, and if you try to put a stack of an item say you set the stack value of your primary weapon to 2 the game only treats it like there's one of that weapon, and if you force dual wield when a two handed weapon is in your primary weapon slot unless you use Giant's Reach (that skill that only Brint/Brienne have.) you only attack with your primary weapon.
Though you can equip items that aren't supposed to be equable, like you could equip Lyric to your head slot and have a kobold as a hat, or put the wrong item in the wrong slot like wearing underwear as a hat.
In short, on item per equip slot unless it's a stack of an item.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
-Barges into your workplace to kick your butt.
-Gets the Manager of your workplace to bend knee and fix something.
-Returns the former PR Manager to power & is currently boning her, gains free access to the grounds while demoting everyone (you included) down the ladder of power by 1 step.
-Can get chummy with the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY & gets privileges and more status than you.
-Refuses to elaborate.

Nakano might be an inssuferable asshole but I can see why he be interested in your daughter after all that lol.
We're also going to be banging his great, great grandmother soon-ish. So there's that too.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
Did they changed the Frost Mage set of Cait? I just got Cait her new set and she teached my character 2 ice spells as thanks (Finally, some love for the MC!) but I don't remember that happening the first time her set was introduced.

Is that something new or you only learn spells if you're playing a Mage Class while doing her quest?
I got almost all spells on the game only using mirror stance, a tank buid is a must tho

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I got almost all spells on the game only using mirror stance, a tank buid is a must tho
Only ones I didn't get were Arona's archery set, mainly cuz I'm playing a Black Mage so getting the last remaining spell from frostwitch Cait and Lashing Thorns out of Brienne sounded more worth it with my build (Ever since the mountain peaks were added getting Atugia's Berseker set skill is as easy as buying some Pup's Ale, equipping the regen ring & some healing magic, prepping mirror stance and fighting the unga-bunga in Kaylani's quest)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Nothing new there, no one on Dev has anything interesting to do with it and never really has.
They actively PUNISH YOU if you so much as try out the corruption "path" with shit like:
-Making skills used by Demons (ALL OF THEM) have an accuracy bonus to hit you.
-Reduce your resistance to tease damage.
-Have an RGN chance of LOSING YOUR SOUL AND GET A GAME OVER EVERY TIME YOU FUCK A DEMON WHEN YOUR CORRUPTION IS AT 100.
Just to name a few.

Reactions: harem.king
2.80 star(s) 104 Votes