Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It's Ryn's Gender Discourse again
View attachment 4079185

A question for the guys that want a dedicked Etheryn, what makes you really want to make her grow a vag? (ignore the "feel like a woman" line for now and the train of thought that it was misleading) What makes her really compelling as a character that makes you want to dick her down and romance her?
For me personally I've a couple of reasons, for one I just like her design especially after you give her the body alteration stuff, two she's one of the companions that feels like they actually like the PC outside of sex, three she's a bottom and i dig that, four I feel how she is as a character she would rather bare the PCs child rather then the other way around, and five and most importantly she is an elf and by the laws dictated by hentai she is considered a cocksleeve... I don't make the rules I just follow them

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
For me personally I've a couple of reasons, for one I just like her design especially after you give her the body alteration stuff, two she's one of the companions that feels like they actually like the PC outside of sex, three she's a bottom and i dig that, four I feel how she is as a character she would rather bare the PCs child rather then the other way around, and five and most importantly she is an elf and by the laws dictated by hentai she is considered a cocksleeve... I don't make the rules I just follow them
that's great and all but let's be honest, your oppinion doesn't matter because dickgirl is the writer fetish along with voyeurism and being a third wheel

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You're reading way too much into a line that's literally just about affirming an existing fact. Don't ever listen to the 1997 song 'Man, I feel like a woman' by Shania Twain, your head might explode.
What a fascinating conflation you made. Truly. :rolleyes:
A question for the guys that want a dedicked Etheryn, what makes you really want to make her grow a vag?
For her to carry my children. Simple as.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes