Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
New character from Moira. I thought she was a Minotaur at first and was excited about potentially getting progression for Khor'minos, but she's a Demon. Granted, maybe she's the one who's been corrupting the city through the Prince.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah, it's Alissa.
Yea I'm gonna have to agree. The staff and "armor" looks a lot like DCLzexon's depiction for demon Alissa I mean just look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2021
Is there someone autistic enough here who has tried to calculate the Lyric damage formula or has found one in code? Im getting bored and was thinking if its possible to do a Lyric centric build but Im gonna need to find if the damage follows some type of formula or its just a static number decreased by opponents stats. I saw the wiki but as you might have guessed its fokin useless.
Thrown butt meta is going away soon, they're doing an expansion to make Lyric big. Would be hilarious if you could still chuck her at enemies, but I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Thrown butt meta is going away soon, they're doing an expansion to make Lyric big. Would be hilarious if you could still chuck her at enemies, but I doubt it.
Seriously? Man, it feels like my tastes and the dev team's tastes are just diametrically opposed at this point, as they constantly take some of my favorite fetishes and make them either thoroughly unenjoyable, or completely remove them from the game...

Oct 10, 2021
Seriously? Man, it feels like my tastes and the dev team's tastes are just diametrically opposed at this point, as they constantly take some of my favorite fetishes and make them either thoroughly unenjoyable, or completely remove them from the game...
They're one note, and incredibly boring people otherwise.

At least you can keep Lyric as is.

Last edited:

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Say something bad about Fen/Savin and they'll strike you down before you realize what happens.

Criticize their game, ask for de-dicking girls, or for less futas, and get nuked in a sec :whistle:

They got their priorities for monitoring man, just not the right ones
That's even worse then. I haven't really kept up with the forum since like around or before CoC2 got its steam release, and even then I mostly lurked. So its a damn shame to hear they've gotten THAT bad.

Guess they really need their echo chambers huh?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In all seriousness though, lolis are exclusive to anime/cartoons/drawings and never includes cp, or based on anyone real-life.

Lolis are always identifiable too, even when you're three beers deep; none of that freaky hyper-realistic AI shit are actual lolis.

All pure lolies are always moral, and always legal in a society that values freedom of expression.

(y)(y)(y)

Obligatory message from me, guardian of lolis :cool:
Lolis are not cp/pedophilia, in the same way that jail is just a room. :Kappa:
Tell that shit to a police officer, when they come after you. :KEK:
Police.gif

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Say something bad about Fen/Savin and they'll strike you down before you realize what happens.

Criticize their game, ask for de-dicking girls, or for less futas, and get nuked in a sec :whistle:

They got their priorities for monitoring man, just not the right ones
I honestly prefer endless sea of futa dicks, to literal cp. :HideThePain:

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes