Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I had a nice brief interaction with Wsan before he quit the forums but outside of it I never participated much due to how hostile some of the dev/writers are even when repling to the most mild comments.

Is there any game that is similar to this?
I only know Lilith Throne

Outside of Lilith's Throne I think those are the most similar. The first one has male only MC though.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Fuck man, I just want to marry the centuar-fightfu-bait.
Honestly centaur sex scenes make no sense unless it's a titjob or a bj so while the idea of fighting in the arena for the right of marriage of a warrior lady is very cool, the actual sex scenes are probably gonna be meh af in reality.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I'm interested now. What do you guys turn your character into? For example, I usually make a bi humanoid (who depending on my gender settings is a trap or shemale) with some animal ears and tails, has quite the dump trunk, not much or even any breasts, maybe furry arms and legs like Berwyn, at least shoulder lenght hair, and a small size or average penis. Throw in some wings or something sometimes since they're cool but not very useful.
In CoC1 I made my character a kitsune, with my avatar being art I got of him, but this game's kitsune don't appeal to me and befriending them too much upsets Kasyrra. So I just use fox ears to give myself kitsune-ish features.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes