jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
how far as decompilation/modding come along since the last time i checked in? Or have the devs thrown royal fits and added some kind of drm to prevent it?

Jan 20, 2022
Alyssa didn't do it for me, unless I missed something the only punishement I have access to is to force her to be a public cumdump.
And also, but that's not new, why fucking goat hooves why did we loose sexy succubus feet? That's really a turn off, thoose dirty hooves.
There are almost eight billions animals on earth with feet, and six billions with hooves, we already know what feet looks like and I think hooves should be presented more as I REALLY love Ahmri hoof scene

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There are almost eight billions animals on earth with feet, and six billions with hooves, we already know what feet looks like and I think hooves should be presented more as I REALLY love Ahmri hoof scene
Differents fetishes for everybody just sad that an ice elf queen get hooves with fur.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
I'm shocked that we can de-dick Alissa, less shocked that 2/3rds of the 'Sex' tab is greyed out when you do so. Hopefully they add a little more, wasn't big on the punishment scenes.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
welcome to this thread lol come back in 30 or so pages and you will see the same talking points once again.

Pro tip only check this thread if you are mildly interested in a update or if something progressed otherwise zero point in trying to have some form of convo here with some
Or if you find people being upset over stupid shit very amusing.

Patch note says you can have her in her normal elven form, but she's always had the demon goat legs after transforming.
You sorry asses can always go back circlejerking to the fenforums. No use staining this thread any further.

• Haha
Reactions: randomv and VPedge

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
You sorry asses can always go back circlejerking to the fenforums. No use staining this thread any further.
If you actually seen my post in this thread you see i don't stand this game at all i am sorry my post hit you tho i know truth hurts. Cry about it tho

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes