Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Nah, most of his OCs get requests to dedick them, Etheryn especially gets request and is routinely put down. To me it proves most of the audience are just regular dudes (with varying at varying lvls of Degen). And that I think Savin is a trany or a sisy that likes tranny dick, could be both.
Savin is very much in the vein of Steve Shives tbh

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Nah, most of his OCs get requests to dedick them, Etheryn especially gets request and is routinely put down. To me it proves most of the audience are just regular dudes (with varying at varying lvls of Degen). And that I think Savin is a trany or a sisy that likes tranny dick, could be both.
Being able to dedick Etheryn would make the game 80% better

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.26 - Modded:

first of all i changes a lot of things in this update, adding a exclusive "cheat menu" in your inventory, some of you guys asked a "gallery unlocker" button, i add this option, and some of you guys wanted to be "centaur" race, i added this option too, so you can be a centaur with over 4 meter height and 1 meter hypersize horsecock, so you can put the "Sissy Wsan" bend over and shove your horsecock in his boi pussy ;) ("sissy wsan" loves to takes horse cock in his boi pussy), and last thing, i created a script in my pc to changes all of my mods on the files automatically, but this time when i created mod, i had an error in my log file, in my "mod by filter" result, the "sissy wsan" loves his character the sissy Kalysea, and changes her intro (at the background coding), instead of NO, he added a AO, dear sissy wsan, AO is a god in the "DnD" above of Mystera, but he is no match for the Mistress Ayin (even the Luminous Being is no match for Mistress Ayin), so dear "sissy wsan" do not naughty things in game coding !!!:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download "Modded & Mini-games Solution" from " ".

Last edited:

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
I respect your decision...but bro Elthara is right there and I can bang her & Hellhound milf both at the same time, she is best elf noble (if only they had a scene for characters with multi-penis tho)
Best elf noble and best elf are two different categories. Elthara is my pick for best elf as well. Best femboy elf? The size queen wild elf at the baths.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I like futa and femdom, but I also like having agency as a player I and would like to fucking role play my fucking character in a fucking role playing game. There is no reason for not allowing the player to have some choice in dialogue and what you want their tone in a scene to be, but the writers would rather your character randomly change from scene to scene and writer to writer.
Ultimately the game will always suffer not because of Cait, sluts, or dickgirls but because it's just a fucking horrible role playing experience where both the player character and the player controlling him don't matter.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
With Kalysea I just wish I could tell her "Just do the oral scenes" or "let me see this scene without walking backwards and forwards until it triggers"
Anal does nothing for me. At all. 0 reaction. But like 9/10 times she's doing ass stuff.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Ah, my bad for taking that as a question in good faith. If you were looking for an excuse to whine, did you really need to take the time to involve me?
welcome to this thread lol come back in 30 or so pages and you will see the same talking points once again.

Pro tip only check this thread if you are mildly interested in a update or if something progressed otherwise zero point in trying to have some form of convo here with some

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Alyssa didn't do it for me, unless I missed something the only punishement I have access to is to force her to be a public cumdump.
And also, but that's not new, why fucking goat hooves why did we loose sexy succubus feet? That's really a turn off, thoose dirty hooves.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
welcome to this thread lol come back in 30 or so pages and you will see the same talking points once again.

Pro tip only check this thread if you are mildly interested in a update or if something progressed otherwise zero point in trying to have some form of convo here with some
Or if you find people being upset over stupid shit very amusing.

Alyssa didn't do it for me, unless I missed something the only punishement I have access to is to force her to be a public cumdump.
And also, but that's not new, why fucking goat hooves why did we loose sexy succubus feet? That's really a turn off, thoose dirty hooves.
Patch note says you can have her in her normal elven form, but she's always had the demon goat legs after transforming.

Reactions: VPedge
2.80 star(s) 106 Votes