Aug 16, 2017
Not even. Just most of Savin's characters and the futadommes.
Siroc's, Tanuki, whatever you want to call the slimes, every single manticore including the trio, Anna and Morwen, Hashat, the frost pup, and I'm probably forgetting some.

To show an overarching theme that nearly nobody gets a vagina for any reason at all whatsoever.
While there's an entire rainbow of reasons for people to desire a dick.

More of a food for thought. The point of being that it's extrapolation of the track record of the individual listed.
A person likes X. Here's a list of all characters who are X because of Y. This shows consistency to the backstory of characters.
Therefore it's obvious why that's this way.
Can we call that futalgebra?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The Alissa content has potential. I wish there was an alternative to the hate fuck scene. I'd rather train her more methodically, also the way it's written feels too much like it's very personal for the MC to hate her guts, but a protagonist that shits on Ryn's confidence and doesn't romance her shouldn't be that invested in hating Alissa. I'd rather Alissa not be some cheap Sera transplant, let us break her into being a submissive and honest cumdump. That's all she's good for.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
This place somehow got worse than coc's thread on /vg/ back when it was active, and that's already saying something, nevermind the fact that most on the complaining on /vg/ was just trolling.

Never before have I seen this level of obsessive complaining coupled with curiously always being on guard for each and every new release like only the fondest of fan would ever do. That's either extreme commitment to the bit or sign of severe obsession issues, honestly can't tell anymore.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This place somehow got worse than coc's thread on /vg/ back when it was active, and that's already saying something, nevermind the fact that most on the complaining on /vg/ was just trolling.

Never before have I seen this level of obsessive complaining coupled with curiously always being on guard for each and every new release like only the fondest of fan would ever do. That's either extreme commitment to the bit or sign of severe obsession issues, honestly can't tell anymore.
Stockholm syndrome.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
"I have already depicted you as the Soyjak and me as the Chad, therefore I win."
Never before seen this level of obsessive complaining? More like you've never before visited a thread on f95 discussing a snail paced patreon project that's been around for 5+ years.
You're telling me that a decade ago some people on a different forum were discussing a different game differently? I am shooketh. Anyway, this whole post is in no way less obsessive or more worthwhile than anything else that gets regularly posted in this thread.

Oct 10, 2021
The Alissa content has potential. I wish there was an alternative to the hate fuck scene. I'd rather train her more methodically, also the way it's written feels too much like it's very personal for the MC to hate her guts, but a protagonist that shits on Ryn's confidence and doesn't romance her shouldn't be that invested in hating Alissa. I'd rather Alissa not be some cheap Sera transplant, let us break her into being a submissive and honest cumdump. That's all she's good for.
I bet she only got her content approved because it has the MC act like a Etheryn simp. You have to suck up to the preexisting authors to get anything done in CoC II.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I think the concept is neat. But the execution didn't really stick it for me. I think it's really just the abruptness of the shifts in her personality.

I think I'll start with the insignificant stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time for slightly bigger stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that? The actual scenes are pretty alright. Admittedly they're not my cup of tea. But I didn't think they were bad
I look forward to seeing fleeps skills develop as time goes on.

New to the phenomenon called hate watching? People were engaging in this back when trashy reality shows and (like) Jerry Springer was still on air.

"If they dislike the show, why don't they change the channel." -some guy new to the concept, probably.
I think anti-fan is the phrase they use, these days.
Basically, people can derive enjoyment from disliking something and discussing it with like minded individuals as well.

Usually I refrain. But haven't here for two reasons:
1) This isn't one of the threads monitored by the developers so none of the nonsensical drivel I type has any chance of getting in the feelings of somebody whose just doing their best.

But more importantly

2) There's 3 (really 2.5) official channels for discussion of CoC2 in a vastly more perpetually positive light with which more perpetually biased fans can chase the rainbow bathed in the glistening luminescence of perpetual self-congratulatory affirmations in perpetuity.

Substantially more fun than watching people dogpile on LT, at any rate.

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes