RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Maybe it's because she doesn't like futas? She freaks out at one point about it
Sorta? I know Amily will reject you if you have, as she calls it, 'both parts' when trying to recruit her as a companion but she's mostly okay with it iirc once she's in your party. But if she doesn't like futas, then there's zero reason for there to be a scene where she cheats on you with Urta.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Sorta? I know Amily will reject you if you have, as she calls it, 'both parts' when trying to recruit her as a companion but she's mostly okay with it iirc once she's in your party. But if she doesn't like futas, then there's zero reason for there to be a scene where she cheats on you with Urta.
Oh is that what happens? I wouldn't know(I completely ignored Urta from the get-go), I was just going by some of the comments here.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Oh is that what happens? I wouldn't know(I completely ignored Urta from the get-go), I was just going by some of the comments here.
Yup, and it's one of the main reasons why people hate her so much. Also, as someone else mentioned, her route is mandatory for one of the endings, meaning that the only way to avoid the Amily-Urta situation is to not bring Amily into town on a date.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Absolutely stunning! Maybe you can just give her TF or I dunno... Feed her a bunch of food from Garth's tavern or those bacon strips. Nooo no no we HAVE to incorporate Cucking/Slutting content somewhere somehow. Funny how there is no Cucked methods to lose weight but gym. Could tie her up at thr gym like a proper punching bag once she fattened up tho so maybe thats a plus.

Please don't tell me in the future there's an important gated content until we watch her blow minotaurs dick.

Reactions: Fiz1247

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Absolutely stunning! Maybe you can just give her TF or I dunno... Feed her a bunch of food from Garth's tavern or those bacon strips. Nooo no no we HAVE to incorporate Cucking/Slutting content somewhere somehow. Funny how there is no Cucked methods to lose weight but gym. Could tie her up at thr gym like a proper punching bag once she fattened up tho so
This "literally feed on cum" trope has always been breathtakingly stupid

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How do you make her leothran? There's no option to give her the TF from Vari's shop
- Have sex with the Leothron sisters Liresh & Syrish and Cait in a foursome
- Talk to Cait in the tavern about big girls
- Go back to the sisters in the Leothran village and you'll be able to transform Cait

You need to finish her personal Quest first and save her father

Jul 22, 2019
This "literally feed on cum" trope has always been breathtakingly stupid
it's alright if they're literally a succubus and don't really eat normally (so the devs can bullshit some magic sex essence explanation), it's just fucking gross when it's a normal person though.
drinking so much cum she becomes overweight is one of the most disgusting things in the entire game imo

qorl55

May 23, 2018
it's alright if they're literally a succubus and don't really eat normally (so the devs can bullshit some magic sex essence explanation), it's just fucking gross when it's a normal person though.
drinking so much cum she becomes overweight is one of the most disgusting things in the entire game imo
Even if it's a succubus(or literally *every* entry in the monster girls encyclopedia, jesus fuck) it's still a dumb excuse for a gross kink.

Jul 22, 2019
Even if it's a succubus(or literally *every* entry in the monster girls encyclopedia, jesus fuck) it's still a dumb excuse for a gross kink.
Ye, generally succubi aren't literally eating it anyway, it's just called that because sex magic I guess. When it is treated like straight up normal food I 100% agree it's disgusting.

Reactions: silentangel

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
In MGE case, they feed on mana. The whole "the best mana is in men's semen" is just an excuse to have them want to be creampied constantly. But because MGE is pure wish fullfillment, they somehow don't feed until they find that one guy who will become their "husband", it's kind of retarded when you think about it too much...

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
In MGE case, they feed on mana. The whole "the best mana is in men's semen" is just an excuse to have them want to be creampied constantly. But because MGE is pure wish fullfillment, they somehow don't feed until they find that one guy who will become their "husband", it's kind of retarded when you think about it too much...
True but at least there's some lore justification for it, even if it is kinda stupid. It's like, eh, you can kinda handwave it away without thinking too much.

Cait, on the other hand, is neither a succubus nor has no real need to consoom the coom by the gallon, which makes it even more retarded. She's literally just there as the dev's fetish fulfilment stand-in since they could have made it so that minotaur cum has this weird property that induces weight gain instead of having their kitty sex doll be inflated by cum.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Well, I mean, about this patch. I think ppl just like me (because I def will) can just ignore the whole Cait thickness. Honestly, the same way I ignore Brienne's family incest quest because it's not my thing I will ignore her thickness. Besides, I learned about Cait Leo, and it' way cutter that way.

Also, it seems that the whole mino suck is just, for now, she'll be able to suck cowgirls tits if ppl want her thickness as another option in the future

1637236818918.png

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes