Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I don't remember most of it, but you can find the CoCgen on /vg/ and ask about the hellhound incident. they are going to be very glad to explain with a luxury of detail how it happened (4Chan despises Savin) and redpilling another anon is a win for them. But being brief and generalized was something like this:
>savin makes a NPC he holds dear
>playerbase ask him if they can do things to and with her
>Savin spergs
>playerbase doubles down
>Savin spergs more
>4chan updates the mod
>Savin go full monke and berates the playerbase
>4chan does nothing to change it and doubles down

something like that happened but since that day dedicking or "altering" its OC's are taboo.
Didn't he also chimp out over the de-bimbo'd Sophie stuff? Because he turned her into a femdom more than mommy gf?

I got the thingy for Fenoxo's antics. /cocg/ really should have made a catalogue for Savin too.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Didn't he also chimp out over the de-bimbo'd Sophie stuff? Because he turned her into a femdom more than mommy gf?

I got the thingy for Fenoxo's antics. /cocg/ really should have made a catalogue for Savin too.
About sophie personally I didn't took it in mind but was too much quickly to become something big, but now I'm interested on why that happened. Care to share? interest.gif

Reactions: enumate

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
About sophie personally I didn't took it in mind but was too much quickly to become something big, but now I'm interested on why that happened. Care to share? View attachment 1503673
After Radar quit Fen handed Sophie's de-bimbo project to Savin who went on to make her pretty much just femdom. People criticized this, but Fenoxo did nothing because it was his fetish and Savin either gloated or chimped out about people criticizing his work like with Hellhound. It doesn't really go into the specifics so much, but I remember there being a bunch of drama at the time and that's only possible if Savin barked back.

Usually people would just whine and move on, but it lasted longer than usual and that only happens if someone is poking back. It was certainly when /cocg/ decided to do away with Savin even after his donations blunder giving money donated for one month to another month early which was Urtaquest, again Fenoxo did nothing for it was his fetish.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey, this might be kinda out of left field, but has anyone noticed that the writer of the imp encounter seems to have this weird race hatred thing going on? He can't go a page without mentioning how yucky they supposedly are at least once.

Really makes it awkward in the post-combat consensual gangbang scene. Makes it seem like my MC has a filth fetish when she says she wants to be covered in their "disgusting cum".

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey, this might be kinda out of left field, but has anyone noticed that the writer of the imp encounter seems to have this weird race hatred thing going on? He can't go a page without mentioning how yucky they supposedly are at least once.

Really makes it awkward in the post-combat consensual gangbang scene. Makes it seem like my MC has a filth fetish when she says she wants to be covered in their "disgusting cum".
Well every npc that mentions them has to bring up how disgusting they are. Think he's just trying to be as accurate as possible with their description.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well every npc that mentions them has to bring up how disgusting they are. Think he's just trying to be as accurate as possible with their description.
Yeah, I don't get that at all. Maybe Savin has it in for the imps for some reason and decided to incorporate that into the setting because that wasn't really a part of their original concept. I mean, people didn't like them in the first game, but they didn't inspire the level of disgust that people seem to feel towards them in this one. It really weirds me out, man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Does dispatching the Imps do anything though? Does it actually reduce their numbers? Or their encounter chances?

Doesn't seem to do much else otherwise to the character either. It doesn't increase corruption or anything (other than having sex or giving birth to those things).

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah, I don't get that at all. Maybe Savin has it in for the imps for some reason and decided to incorporate that into the setting because that wasn't really a part of their original concept. I mean, people didn't like them in the first game, but they didn't inspire the level of disgust that people seem to feel towards them in this one. It really weirds me out, man.
Imps by lore are lesser creatures since they don't have any souls. Even Kas just tolerates their existence and doesn't see them as her true children.

I suppose the scenes are just a representation of that lore tidbit.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Imps by lore are lesser creatures since they don't have any souls. Even Kas just tolerates their existence and doesn't see them as her true children.
No no no, Kas hates them beyond words, and that makes sense because of what they represent: her inability to have children. But I'm talking about feelings of disgust, not hatred. You know, when something is gross, icky, smelly, offensive, ugly. That's what is coming through. Demons don't have souls either, by the way. That's why they only produce imps.

Also, it wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't just constant. Just mention it one or twice, so that my PC feels like less of a weirdo for fucking something that she finds foul, maybe? That shit's a real boner killer.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
No no no, Kas hates them beyond words, and that makes sense because of what they represent: her inability to have children. But I'm talking about feelings of disgust, not hatred. You know, when something is gross, icky, smelly, offensive, ugly. That's what is coming through. Demons don't have souls either, by the way. That's why they only produce imps.

Also, it wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't just constant. Just mention it one or twice, so that my PC feels like less of a weirdo for fucking something that she finds foul, maybe? That shit's a real boner killer.
Kas actually don't just hate them, She finds them disgusting, she even says she has no words for how much she despises them. But as she also says they are a useful tool that can be used.

Reactions: King_Ogre

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with you, man. That's evil, and corrupt. Why would you ever want that in this game.
It is fun being a bastard, preferebly an evil one.

It allows me to throw consent out of window. You can get away with so much fucked up shit when you disregard human decency.

Taking away control from someone and twisting them to your needs is nice. Just nice.

Basically, imposing my will on others is great.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Well...Imagine a bunch of deformed rabid and boner bearing midgets that wants to fuck every hole you have and making you their pet? You get the drift innit? Imps are the cannon fodder but are terribly disgusting in all sense because they represent the bottom low of how a sex demon is.
>Cuckoldry fetish? Anyone?
Does dispatching the Imps do anything though? Does it actually reduce their numbers? Or their encounter chances?
No, It could be good, really. Having them lower their numbers could make room for better travel encounters (Like some friendly monster encounteers or making a sex scene with "x" charachter on it.
No no no, Kas hates them beyond words, and that makes sense because of what they represent: her inability to have children.
And with her wish of being a mother, giving birth that filth makes her hate them more. But as she said "are useful tools".
Kas actually don't just hate them, She finds them disgusting, she even says she has no words for how much she despises them. But as she also says they are a useful tool that can be used.
Totally accurate, she sees them as a means to an end.
It allows me to throw consent out of window. You can get away with so much fucked up shit when you disregard human decency.
Taking away control from someone and twisting them to your needs is nice. Just nice.

based.jpg
In all sense, that was the essence of CoC1 :WeSmart:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

Yeah. Wish the champion was given some ambition in this game, rather than doing evil shit just for reasons. Afterall, Lawful Evil is objectively the coolest alignment :WeSmart:

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes