Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Cheeky. Seriously though, making a woman grow a dick is FAR more common and easier than dedicking a futa, and not just in fenoxo games.
How so? In a universe where you can eat a couple eggs and go from an extremely masculine male with everything that entails to an extremely feminine female with everything that entails, why is growing a dick easier than removing one?

qorl55

May 23, 2018
How so? In a universe where you can eat a couple eggs and go from an extremely masculine male with everything that entails to an extremely feminine female with everything that entails, why is growing a dick easier than removing one?
...How many times have Fenoxo writers let you dedick a futa? Lorewise it's easy of course, I'm talking gameplay. They almost never let you do it, but give plenty opportunities to futafy a girl. Speaking of which, where's my option to tell Kas to get rid of that disgusting ripped-up horsedick?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Futa's bad enough, but Ryn's got an icky little beanbag and Vienna sausage for genitalia. Makes me feel sick every time I see "her" naked.

Reactions: Rat_King

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
...How many times have Fenoxo writers let you dedick a futa? Lorewise it's easy of course, I'm talking gameplay. They almost never let you do it, but give plenty opportunities to futafy a girl. Speaking of which, where's my option to tell Kas to get rid of that disgusting ripped-up horsedick?
I was talking purely lorewise. I just didn't understand the "easier" wording in your post, futafying is very clearly more common though. The only real explanation for why so many characters can get dicks, is because the writers are obsessed with the fetish. One reason I can think of for the lack of dedicking; is that for most futa characters, them having a penis encompasses almost every aspect of their character.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I was talking purely lorewise. I just didn't understand the "easier" wording in your post, futafying is very clearly more common though. The only real explanation for why so many characters can get dicks, is because the writers are obsessed with the fetish. One reason I can think of for the lack of dedicking; is that for most futa characters, them having a penis encompasses almost every aspect of their character.
Yes, absolutely. You're exactly correct.
Also I can see how my wording could've been clearer, sorry.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Pretty sure that magical tattoo above her pussy prevents stds
Lol then her magical tattoo would be the equivalent of a panacea and could cure cancer, because that sound like bs the amount of animals/humanoids/plants dicks/fluids Cait took could feed a country for a generation and would have changed her pussy into an radioactive eldrich abomination with all those fluids mixed inside her. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiz1247

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Izma the Sharkgirl, the erlking and the catgirl in CoC 1.
Then there is the PAladin in CoC 2.
Then the Chimi (Apetransgender on Myrillion) in TitS and Sera the Futasuccubus.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Lol then her magical tattoo would be the equivalent of a panacea and could cure cancer, because that sound like bs the amount of animals/humanoids/plants dicks/fluids Cait took could feed a country for a generation and would have changed her pussy into an radioactive eldrich abomination with all those fluids mixed inside her. :KEK:
The tattoo already prevents pregnancy, magic preventing stds is exactly the kind of enchantment a god like Mallach(or his writer) would come up with, wouldn't you say? And not share, he seems pretty businesslike.

Izma the Sharkgirl, the erlking and the catgirl in CoC 1.
Then there is the PAladin in CoC 2.
Then the Chimi (Apetransgender on Myrillion) in TitS and Sera the Futasuccubus.
It was a rhetorical question, point is very few. Also you can only sisify erlking, his dick stays I'm pretty sure.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Is the other way actually, many of the general asked why we can't dedick or transform Ryn if the setting is transform at our will, corrupt or even enslave a potential companion. Also after Winter City, many got the whiff that Savin was going to plot a stupid way to insert his cuckoldry fetish.

You miss that the license was made by Fenoxo and he left Savin in charge while he focused on solving and developing TiTS, and if am I not wrong he posted in the forum that he if needed could intervene if he detected that the game was going south (He needs cash though). Still, I get your point. I know that I mustn't under estimate, but after this long haul Savin has done nothing to improve the game but adding dead end characters and breaking what CoC was to begin with.

Is impossible. The Sperg in Chief can't recieve any criticism, and if done he'll double down on it just out of spite. the guy is insufferable. He doesn't cares aboutwhat he writes, but the shock and the pleasure he gets for torturing the player. Man, even Savin had to leash him into the team just to stop his rampages of his hatred to the paypigs (patreon) and the players in general.

In the end The game essence was power fantasy, but doing that meant to the "problematic" writers that their OC's was going meat to the wolves (us). So they sanitized and restricted our influence not only lorewise, but in gameplay as well.
I know I just like posting memes / gifs to humor some of the mood every now and then
youtube-video-gif.gif

Reactions: RenH and Ssato243

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
We will have to agree to disagree but I just wanted to point out this part. I said there was talk of being able to either marry Brint OR build a harem for him. And considering I was going on about how Brint's content doesn't make you feel like you're just one fuck buddy among many, I thought it was obvious I would choose the marriage route. And I assume - since it's Wsan and he's a bit more sensible - that choosing wanting to marry Brint doesn't mean you want to go all in on his "bull" persona with other npcs. I assume the two will be mutually exclusive paths or you'll at least get the choice to say yes or no to the harem. Not sure how you mixed up my intentions.

Basically, I like Brint despite his fuck around tendencies and not because of it. Due to the way Wsan writes his content, it gives me hope for more exclusive scenes with Brint later on.
It is mostly with stuff "being his favorite" and citing stuff like a snake girl threesome (which I felt leaned into his bull persona more then feeling like an actual threesome). Like, when you say "being his favorite" instead of "his only true lover" it makes me think that you enjoy competing for his affection and that you want to probe your worth to him and what better way than to get him a harem and plant yourself as top bitch.

Yeah, this is where we disagree. I can not really consider a guy that has many back up bitches at his back and call and leaves bastards behind and signle mothers as a "good husbando material".
But I can see why you would feel that way. When our most muscaline male companion is a manwhore but he is only one that fits your taste in looks and sexual content, you learn to ignore the whore part. I personally can not (I honestly believe Cait does Brint romantic progression better) but than again, I am also into all of our three male companions physically so I get to chose. It just happens that Berwyn is the least of a slut out of the three so I gravitate towards him the most. But now his content is tied to Matiha so I am in same boat as you where I am hoping that his future expansion will deliver more of that 1on1 action. Sometimes I wonder if anyone playing these games wants a guy that is not a total ho.

Companionwise, Brint is literally my only choice (no I do not believe Quin fits this with all the talk of his fat ass and thighs, even though you can't top him).
I can understand why Berwyn is not on your list but disregarding Quin because he has thick thighs and nice ass? Now I may be biased as top leaning bi dude but can't a guy have nice assets in different places that are not his chiseled jawline or physique.

Besides, I do not know how you can disregard Quin when your husbando has an ass to die for! To bad he is not using it often...

Who still likes futas or at least writing sex scenes with them. So I guess it's the feminine aspect that they enjoy and not just "has dick/doesn't has dick". But I didn't know that, there goes my hopes and dreams once again.
As someone who does not associate genitalia with gender, I can firmly say that liking futa as a girl is gay. Aly is a good writer and she is nice enough so I do not have any problems with her. It is not like you can force people to write what they do not want if they are doing it for free.

But yeah, I do wish we got thrown a bone or something. Like, I am little dissapointed with most of minoguys content that was released. It is just focusing on us blowing large groups of unnamed guys or that one sex scene with the gambler. Like, good stuff but when comparing to what female cows get, it is night and day. Like, it feels weird that only two mino guys are named while every mino girl has their specific name and most have a bust.

But than again, you could also try to write something. You seem cultured and capable enough to write a good dom macho guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kallisto

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, they did. They also said something like “Variety is the death of depth”, which translates as “I don’t wanna write something that does not match my vision of the character and her relationship with the MC".
That’s why the low-confidence Ryn is almost abandoned and why we are not gonna get a choice of Ryn becoming shestud or not.
Because who is gonna read all that clearly incredible Ryn’s harem stuff, if we just would be able to get a child with the help of Lumia/adopt someone.

View attachment 1501306
“Variety is the death of depth”? An ocean can be as deep as you want it, but if there's not a whole lot going on within it then it's pretty boring, innit?

qorl55

May 23, 2018
As someone who does not associate genitalia with gender, I can firmly say that liking futa as a girl is gay.
I dunno, if you can choose between futa dicks and strapons...why would you pick the former, if you're gay? And like what about femboys? They got the femininity going on too. I'm not sure that people only get attracted to gender identities...

Reactions: throbzombie
Feb 5, 2018
Well, alypia didn't really choose what etheryn was going to have, and I think I saw a post of hers stating that she was indeed thinking of writing scenes with strapons before magicocks became a thing.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Well, B is one of the few authors on the team who actually listens to the critics, so I'm pretty hyped about all of his stuff too.
His phoenix companion at first looked to me like a harpy version of Cait (and I do like Cait unlike most people here, just not too much), but Agnimitra now seems pretty great, if we gonna assume that B has taken Hellhound scene backlash close to his heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a Hellhound?
Where/how do we get the scene and what was wrong with it? (backlash)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I dunno, if you can choose between futa dicks and strapons...why would you pick the former, if you're gay? And like what about femboys? They got the femininity going on too. I'm not sure that people only get attracted to gender identities...
I don't know of anyone being sexually attracted to "gender identity" (sexual attraction is physical, after all), but genitalia is just one part of the physical aspect of sex. Bone structure, muscle mass, fat distribution, et cetera, are all part of sex, so the lines get blurred when it comes to "intersex" characters. At the very least, you're not straight if you like futa. You might not be gay, but you're certainly not straight.

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes