Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Meh. I don't think there's much sense in labeling people based on their preferences in games or the like, especially if those medias are quite far removed from real life. For example, when it comes to a regular fantasy/sci-fi setting one might believe humans are the master race and that all others should kneel or be wiped out, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being racist or intolerant in real life.

Similarly, one being attracted to the depiction of furries or futas (like the drawings found in this game) doesn't necessarily transalte to being gay or into bestiality, or even that one would be attracted to those depictions' life counterparts (for example traps don't really exist as depicted in anime and shit, 'futas' neither, and furries would look more horrifying than cute).

But really, what it comes down to is sexuality being too complicated, in my opinion, to be explained away by a few static rules. There are lesbians who are attracted to dicks but not what they're attached to, and lesbians who are simply not into anything of the like. Straight guys who are strictly into cis women, and straight guys who are down with trans women but have no interest in interacting with their male genitalia.

This to say, shit's a goddamn mess and who gives a crap really :KEK:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
is because the writers are obsessed with the fetish
Since CoC 1 Fenoxo was known as "Futa-Horse Dick-Gallore Games" in 4Chan. So, is not surprising that dedicking is rare if not taboo for them.

The intersex is still a niche (even with the MSM massive push) The aspect of smut is getting the most overly physical possible, and hermaphroditism is just a woman with a functioning dick attached to her (The classical futa is just that but without balls that I despise in the genre) when Futa started to popularize in the west it became bastardize to the shemale genre (No pussy, just a man with tits) that's why the "futafans" (self-censoring the original label from 4Chan) are loathed and ostracized from any board outside of /h/ due that simple thing.

The "furrery" is slowly accepted because the obnoxious parts of them are sunken far beyond from God's light. and the milder and well behaved "Furfans" are accepted because. Well, they know how to behave. I liked CoC1 because you had freedom to build your MC like your heart mandates. But CoC2 had that stripped away to be just a dildo with legs fated to fuck anything and anyone (And get fucked if you make a futa MC. Which I have as well). So, if we had the freedom to strap and dedick a futa companion in the first game. Why we cannot in the sequel? The short answer isbecause the game is "fetish compendium and a bit of lore smeared on it" of champions (You). Tobs was the first to actually build up the setting with the Debacle of foxes. Then we had the winter city (which is broken). Later the companions and certain NPC's sterted to be developed (Berwyn that is rumored that we can sissify, womanize or leave him in between), Brienne, Cait (Unfortunately they doubled down on making her more nosy) and Quinn (Which is on the works) Tui and the rest are still aswork in progress by their creators. And Wsan making, building and doing the whole K'horminos and its denizens.

Another thing is that in difference to Fenoxo is that the game is not futa compendium (still).

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Meh. I don't think there's much sense in labeling people based on their preferences in games or the like, especially if those medias are quite far removed from real life. For example, when it comes to a regular fantasy/sci-fi setting one might believe humans are the master race and that all others should kneel or be wiped out, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being racist or intolerant in real life.
That's not really an apt comparison, man. Race hatred towards fictional species is usually tongue-in-cheek anyway, and if you were the kind of person to really think that the Eldar or whoever are despicable untermenschen, chances are you are the kind of person who would think that way in real life. You're expressing genuine sexual feelings towards of the subject of your spank material, though, so it can safely be said that you would feel the same way about whatever its real-life analogue may be.

But really, what it comes down to is sexuality being too complicated, in my opinion, to be explained away by a few static rules. There are lesbians who are attracted to dicks but not what they're attached to, and lesbians who are simply not into anything of the like. Straight guys who are strictly into cis women, and straight guys who are down with trans women but have no interest in interacting with their male genitalia.
I'm not going to argue this because it gets into the whole transgenderism thing and I don't want to express any verboten views here. I want to keep this account. Suffice to say, I disagree.

Reactions: King_Ogre

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
One reason I can think of for the lack of dedicking; is that for most futa characters, them having a penis encompasses almost every aspect of their character.
Chicks with dicks get more clicks than dicks in chicks. Unless said chicks with dicks put their dicks in chicks, which would also get more clicks.

Reactions: B2B2 and Fiz1247

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There's no point having depth that rivals the Marianna's Trench if it's no wider than a shriveling puddle on a sidewalk underneath the Texan summer sun.
Sorry but as my english skill check failed and it would be rude to ask for it in german, could maybe please elaborate?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Sorry but as my english skill check failed and it would be rude to ask for it in german, could maybe please elaborate?
Being literal, that you can have a reduced pool of characters and make them deep and personal. but you will never catter to a wider audience if you not embolden the variety for them.

IE. You can have a bakery but only do salt bread. You can be the best baker but too shallow to get better profits. But, if you have a wider variety of pastries and bread, you can get more clients. And, if you are master baker, you can get not onlya huge quantity of clients.But also catter the most exclusive ones.

In writing is the same. The more variety of characters and stories you can make. And, while doing so you makes them well written and with an interesting background you can catter more people to read them and like them while reading your stories.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's quite alright, mein Freund.

So basically, apparently the wonderful people working on this game have made the claim that 'Variety is the death of depth'. Variety in this case would refer to the inclusion of multiple routes and other colorful fun content whereas depth refers to how developed said content is. Presumably.

Variety can also be referred to as the 'width' of content since you could technically create a game that allows a player to have every fetish imaginable but with no depth to them.

However, there's no point in making content that's very deep if there's not much else to choose from. In this case, the lack of an option to go further down a path where Ryn has low-confidence. Why even bother making the possibility to have a Ryn with low-confidence if we're going to be railroaded anyway?

Hence, there's no point having depth that puts the Marianna's Trench to shame when it's about as wide as a dried up puddle.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Being literal, that you can have a reduced pool of characters and make them deep and personal. but you will never catter to a wider audience if you not embolden the variety for them.

IE. You can have a bakery but only do salt bread. You can be the best baker but too shallow to get better profits. But, if you have a wider variety of pastries and bread, you can get more clients. And, if you are master baker, you can get not onlya huge quantity of clients.But also catter the most exclusive ones.

In writing is the same. The more variety of characters and stories you can make. And, while doing so you makes them well written and with an interesting background you can catter more people to read them and like them while reading your stories.
Damn, that's much more succinct than what I cooked up, lol.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
As someone who does not associate genitalia with gender, I can firmly say that liking futa as a girl is gay. Aly is a good writer and she is nice enough so I do not have any problems with her. It is not like you can force people to write what they do not want if they are doing it for free.
Yeah I worded this weird and went off an assumption. All I had seen from Alypia was that she wrote cutesy scenes with dick-wielders and that she said she plays a char without a dongus. Made me assume any dicked npc would be okay. And like Daken9 said sexuality and attraction is complicated and doesn't always match up irl and in game. Irl I like dicks, so I don't really care what else a person presents as, as long as they have that (forgive me, lord) and of course personality and all that jazz. But in game, I think because the majority we're presented with are feminine characters (whether they have a dick or not), I end up leaning way more towards typical masculine chars. Idk shit's weird. I wish Evelyn was a companion. Her dom personality is the one I like the most (instead of your typical humiliation and degradation "dom"), to the point her being super feminine doesn't matter to me at all. I would actually compare Evelyn and Brint more than I would Cait and Brint (Wsan did both Evelyn and Brint so no surprise there. But they're both more gentle doms who sleep around with others but treat you above the others, if you want that. Evelyn's threesome and foursome scenes were pretty hot because of that). Sadly that ship has sailed. T.T

On Quin - sorry I'm not an ass woman lmfao. Arms and the back and muscular thighs are what do it for me usually. I wish I liked Quin, then I wouldn't be stuck with just one companion but I got basic bitch brain.

But than again, you could also try to write something. You seem cultured and capable enough to write a good dom macho guy.
I've thought about it so many times but probably not gonna happen (I've got eons of files of unfinished stuff I've wrote over the years - not for the game - I just don't have the drive). Thanks for the kind words tho. o/

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
But they're both more gentle doms who sleep around with others but treat you above the others
Is weird, in my cowgirl futa barbarian run. I felt Brint like a good match for her because both are promiscuous AF but he's sweet and devoted, and those lines of him telling her that he, once it is over he's getting you with his family made him like a good partner for her.:sneaky:

Reactions: Kallisto

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Do you mean this thing with blue liquid in that Luke Skywalker whas put in after he nearly did on the icedessert on Hoth?
No, that's a bacta tank. A septic tank is a big underground container that holds sewage.

-EDIT- It just occurred to me that I knew what a bacta tank was off the top of my head. Oh my God, I'm a nerd.

Last edited:

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
There was a Hellhound?
Where/how do we get the scene and what was wrong with it? (backlash)
The hellhound is in the Frostwood, top right side of the map in the temple of fire. I think the scene in question is one where a planned character, Agni, was planned to have sex with the hellhound despite Agni supposedly only taking one lover, you the player, per life. The hellhound content is nice, the controversy was around something that is not in the game yet or ever, idk.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The hellhound is in the Frostwood, top right side of the map in the temple of fire. I think the scene in question is one where a planned character, Agni, was planned to have sex with the hellhound despite Agni supposedly only taking one lover, you the player, per life. The hellhound content is nice, the controversy was around something that is not in the game yet or ever, idk.
The original hellhound incident is back to CoC1 where we had a hellhound NPC, (savin's OC I guess) That got mingled with the MC, And someone asked in the forum about her and was that moment the biggest chimp-out occured. Savin Literally lost his marbles.

4Chan has an archive of that incident. And is very well known and main reason of why 4Chan pisses Savin to oblivion.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The original hellhound incident is back to CoC1 where we had a hellhound NPC, (savin's OC I guess) That got mingled with the MC, And someone asked in the forum about her and was that moment the biggest chimp-out occured. Savin Literally lost his marbles.

4Chan has an archive of that incident. And is very well known and main reason of why 4Chan pisses Savin to oblivion.
What happened, specifically? From what you described, I have no idea what people were supposed to be mad about.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
What happened, specifically? From what you described, I have no idea what people were supposed to be mad about.
I don't remember most of it, but you can find the CoCgen on /vg/ and ask about the hellhound incident. they are going to be very glad to explain with a luxury of detail how it happened (4Chan despises Savin) and redpilling another anon is a win for them. But being brief and generalized was something like this:
>savin makes a NPC he holds dear
>playerbase ask him if they can do things to and with her
>Savin spergs
>playerbase doubles down
>Savin spergs more
>4chan updates the mod
>Savin go full monke and berates the playerbase
>4chan does nothing to change it and doubles down

something like that happened but since that day dedicking or "altering" its OC's are taboo.

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes