JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
So this is an image I surprised that I've seen more than once in hentai. Do girls really like it when you you stick your thumb in their mouth? Because it looks really uncomfortable and degrading to me. -edited for clarity-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not in that kind of way on my experience. Usually hooking on their mouth from the back or during missionary does it for them with sub kink. It does look hot for me tho and the ones who really likes degradation play loves those treatment. Just cut your nails before you do that.

Reactions: King_Ogre

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
How many people here are interested in corruption and content related to it?

Would you guys be bothered if I wrote a character based solely with corruption in mind?
chester 2.png
If you make it I would be interested to explore to what extent the corruption can lead us.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Is there actually corruption content? The one time I purposely tried to become corrupt I just chugged a bunch of Vaush's magic drink (and ended up with person sized balls somehow, try to imagine walking around with that) but didn't see any difference in the interactions with other npcs. Although admittedly I didn't look nearly as hard as I could.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is there actually corruption content? The one time I purposely tried to become corrupt I just chugged a bunch of Vaush's magic drink (and ended up with person sized balls somehow, try to imagine walking around with that) but didn't see any difference in the interactions with other npcs. Although admittedly I didn't look nearly as hard as I could.
Yeah, it's tough. Most scenes and transformatives have a cap, after which they won't give you any more corruption, and the more corrupt you get, the harder it is to gain more. The wiki article on corruption has a list of scenese and items that'll do it for you, but even at 100 corruption, it's mostly pretty humdrum and lackluster. Most of the writers actually don't like or don't care about corruption, so you're not going to get any of the deep, complex corruption stuff that you got in 1. Wsan and a couple of other writers are doing what they can, but they can only do so much.

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
How many people here are interested in corruption and content related to it?

Would you guys be bothered if I wrote a character based solely with corruption in mind?
I would like to see some content when corruption is used for practical reasons rather than another boring “mind break”.
If someone used the opportunity to voluntarily transform themselves into a demon for they own goals that could be cool. Even if this goals are as uninspired as "power" or "For science!".
We also could see something interesting, like a fallen protector of the community that failed his duties. Maybe he transformed himself into a demon to have the powers necessary to actually stop the other demons. Maybe protection of the humanity against corruption will become his demonic obsession.
The idea of Champ corrupting someone else for practical reasons instead of just being an awful person is interesting too.

If it's another "woah I am your slut/sex-slave now" than count me out. Not a lot of it in this game maybe but it's already overused in other media, in my opinion. Never was a fan of the trope anyway.

Reactions: Kallisto

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I would like to see some content when corruption is used for practical reasons rather than another boring “mind break”.
If someone used the opportunity to voluntarily transform themselves into a demon for they own goals that could be cool. Even if this goals are as uninspired as "power" or "For science!".
We also could see something interesting, like a fallen protector of the community that failed his duties. Maybe he transformed himself into a demon to have the powers necessary to actually stop the other demons. Maybe protection of the humanity against corruption will become his demonic obsession.
The idea of Champ corrupting someone else for practical reasons instead of just being an awful person is interesting too.

If it's another "woah I am your slut/sex-slave now" than count me out. Not a lot of it in this game maybe but it's already overused in other media, in my opinion. Never was a fan of the trope anyway.
ngl the plot you said is quite solid, like:
-Berwyn surrendering his soul to become powerful enough to yeet Matiha into the shadows realm/submit her into cock gobling him for the rest of eternity.
-Cait being too tempted out (lied to or double crossed(?)) into daemonhood for the regret or the naivetee thinking that can bring her sister back (remember that she got an encounter with a lesser wraith with us when she tried to summon a portal)
-US becoming a demon because "shit and giggles" (bad end?)
-Quinn can be corrupted by "accident" (he has a grimoire dating back the gods war) or to pursue further lust power to get tabs against Tollus
-Garreth (easy) to pusue his dream of becoming the strongest (If weyr doesn't comes back)
-Arona can be included as well because musclehead (her obsession could be seek revenge against you for domming her and blueballing her?)

Posibilities can be infinite when adding purposeful corruption tbh:unsure:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmm, Corrupted MC becomes too fucked up so they develop twisted fetishes like wincest.
There we go, immersive way to get that kind of content~~~
Scat can go to hell though, who the fuck is into that shit, pun intended.

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes