Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Friendly reminder to always exclude Cait from your party, turn Brint into Brienne, and patiently await the day that you can dedick Arona, Etheryn or Berwyn so you can expand your companion harem.
Now now bitching and complaining's fine with the occasional dev death threat, but gatekeeping's a different story.
As much as I agree to most of 'em...

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Friendly reminder to always exclude Cait from your party, turn Brint into Brienne, and patiently await the day that you can dedick Arona, Etheryn or Berwyn so you can expand your companion harem.
Nah, I'm bi, but I'm tired of chicks. Mostly from the fact that in games like this they are all with huge tits and asses (They also have a dick between their legs) who only think about sex or how to get more dicks in them.

So I want more male love and if the mod fixes this problem even a little bit then I'm all for it. (Also i like Kitsune but i like my soul too >.>)

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Nah, I'm bi, but I'm tired of chicks. Mostly from the fact that in games like this they are all with huge tits and asses (They also have a dick between their legs) who only think about sex or how to get more dicks in them.

So I want more male love and if the mod fixes this problem even a little bit then I'm all for it. (Also i like Kitsune but i like my soul too >.>)
That's why Futa is widespread man. Is an easy scapegoat to not take the gay pill. also dedicking is a good way to corrupt or modify any companion tbh. Like, "Oh I'd love having an offspring" Then you go and slap a vagoo and a womb then ready to go.
But putting every chick with a mega horsecock so long and girthy like a tree trunk is plainly stupid and is a projection 10/10 of the times.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
That's why Futa is widespread man. Is an easy scapegoat to not take the gay pill. also dedicking is a good way to corrupt or modify any companion tbh. Like, "Oh I'd love having an offspring" Then you go and slap a vagoo and a womb then ready to go.
But putting every chick with a mega horsecock so long and girthy like a tree trunk is plainly stupid and is a projection 10/10 of the times.
Well 99% of the content on this site is bimbo\(bimbo)futa where they turn you into a girl or sissify you... That's suck... Every day we going far away from god >.>

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018

There's a mod being made that adds more male characters? I'd be so on board with that and wouldn't mind contributing financially, providing whomever makes it can actually write sex scenes well.

I also totally agree with you on being tired of chicks (in this game, particularly). I'm bi myself but I find the almost constant oversized tits and asses (and the ridiculous amount of futas) and the same sex-hungry personality with no real challenge or interesting personality is so off-putting. Like, it's fine if you're someone who is into that kind of thing and get what you want, and I'm not saying it should be taken out of the game, but add some actual variety at the very least.

It's really hard to play as a straight female character or as a gay male character, to an extent where you actually feel like your character's baseline preference is getting any real consideration, considering 99% of the NPC's are women or futas. And I mean, look at Brint - the best male character of all (it's not even up for debate) and they had to give him an option to turn him into a chick. Is it really going to kill them to have one decently written and bona fide male character in the game that is allowed to stay who he is, without become just another forgettable bimbo among the ranks, that the over-catered-to masses aren't even really going to care about among their vast harem? Jesus... And honestly, I wouldn't even care that much if Brint actually got a decent amount of content to make up for the severe shortage of male representation, but his updates are so scarce.

Anyway, sorry for the rant/whinge/whatever. I just don't like being given the impression that you can play to your sexuality and taste at the start if there's no real plan to follow through in any satisfying way and the content is pitiful, or quickly skewed to one demographic. I probably would have given up on this game ages ago if I didn't like Brint as much as I do.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I don't think it's incest that he is implying there.

Arona has dialogue where she imagines her and her sister being sisterwives, competing for your dick.

Then again Savin can always pull a cuckerino.
Dunno, he can pull a "Not blood related, really" asspull to make an "Arona with hretha while you watch" cuckscene. We're talking about Savin after all.:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Bold of you to assume they’re not already part of my harem.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don't think it's incest that he is implying there.
Might be, I think Savin has actually written the most incest content out of all three games. Like in TiTS you can bang your half sister and cousin (the other one) all written by Savin, plus TiTS already has Incest with the Centaur sisters Mara/Mell in the mino city outskirts.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
There's a mod being made that adds more male characters? I'd be so on board with that and wouldn't mind contributing financially, providing whomever makes it can actually write sex scenes well.

I also totally agree with you on being tired of chicks (in this game, particularly). I'm bi myself but I find the almost constant oversized tits and asses (and the ridiculous amount of futas) and the same sex-hungry personality with no real challenge or interesting personality is so off-putting. Like, it's fine if you're someone who is into that kind of thing and get what you want, and I'm not saying it should be taken out of the game, but add some actual variety at the very least.

It's really hard to play as a straight female character or as a gay male character, to an extent where you actually feel like your character's baseline preference is getting any real consideration, considering 99% of the NPC's are women or futas. And I mean, look at Brint - the best male character of all (it's not even up for debate) and they had to give him an option to turn him into a chick. Is it really going to kill them to have one decently written and bona fide male character in the game that is allowed to stay who he is, without become just another forgettable bimbo among the ranks, that the over-catered-to masses aren't even really going to care about among their vast harem? Jesus... And honestly, I wouldn't even care that much if Brint actually got a decent amount of content to make up for the severe shortage of male representation, but his updates are so scarce.

Anyway, sorry for the rant/whinge/whatever. I just don't like being given the impression that you can play to your sexuality and taste at the start if there's no real plan to follow through in any satisfying way and the content is pitiful, or quickly skewed to one demographic. I probably would have given up on this game ages ago if I didn't like Brint as much as I do.
Kitsune is also very good, until she starts getting more and more tails...

Reactions: Ssato243

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Could somebody please give me a link to the Discord where all the mods for Corruption of Champions 2 are being made? I can't find it on the front page.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 95 Votes