MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Wow, dude, you triggered my vietnam update flashbacks...Thank you very much for this...
Sorry, it just that Jellyfish creature is one of the few time tainted space even attempts xenophilia and it's kinda funny how [REDACTED] desensitized me to the point where I'm not even bothered by that.
Friendly reminder to always exclude Cait from your party, turn Brint into Brienne, and patiently await the day that you can dedick Arona, Etheryn or Berwyn so you can expand your companion harem.
You might be waiting longer than you anticipate for that 2nd half. Savin's pretty adamant that dedicking them is a never-ever, even if he did practically "abandon" both of them. Berwyn might be Q1 2022, so there's your consolation prize.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Speaking of Berwyn, when are we getting that female TF for him?

Also, that Sanders-Selima “talk” in the update—is it heart-to-heart, or genital-to-genital? Because she’s my favourite in the harem and there’s no way in fuck I’m letting someone else touch her.

Reactions: Fiz1247

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can we turn off futa content? or turn off the more weirder fetishes? No? guess I'll come back in the next 1000 years.
In a Savin/Fenoxo game? Now that’s just wishful thinking.

I got told they polled their subscribers, and futa was in the top three fetishes, so don’t expect it to go away any time soon lmao.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Speaking of Berwyn, when are we getting that female TF for him?

Also, that Sanders-Selima “talk” in the update—is it heart-to-heart, or genital-to-genital? Because she’s my favourite in the harem and there’s no way in fuck I’m letting someone else touch her.
Heart to heart. I’m pretty sure Sanders is celibate.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Sanders is also her father, if nothing else. If their talk was genital-to-genital, the whole fabric of reality would come undone, as that would mean blatant, undeniable incest in a Fen/Sav game. Unless I'm misremembering who Selima is, it's been a hot minute.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Sanders is also her father, if nothing else. If their talk was genital-to-genital, the whole fabric of reality would come undone, as that would mean blatant, undeniable incest in a Fen/Sav game. Unless I'm misremembering who Selima is, it's been a hot minute.
The blonde catgirl with tanned skin from the harem. IDK about any relation between her and Sanders, but then again, I skip through a lot of text.

Rindo concubine info.
Ay, pregnant Rindo. Can’t wait. :devilish:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The blonde catgirl with tanned skin from the harem. IDK about any relation between her and Sanders, but then again, I skip through a lot of text.
Oh, oops. Yeah that does bring some memory fragments back. She used to be a priestess of... lumia? or something before being snagged by big, red and rude, if I'm remembering it right.
Well, that being the case, I'm just surprised it didn't turn into a cuck scene. (yet?)

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Oh, oops. Yeah that does bring some memory fragments back. She used to be a priestess of... lumia? or something before being snagged by big, red and rude, if I'm remembering it right.
Well, that being the case, I'm just surprised it didn't turn into a cuck scene. (yet?)
It won't. The Cat harem was already said it's only for the champion. I got everything with them and yup, not even dialogues of them having fun around, etc. Besides the scene with Selima and Sanders is really nice, especially if your champ comforts her, it is very sweet (and no, no sex scene). Although, I believe Only Selima has a scene with the salamander dude from the temple IF and only IF you tell her to join you both.

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes