Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Y'know the fact that you continue to play and bookmark every update of this game kind of undermines your claims of how much you hate it
Oh please, as much as I hate this I'm going overdose on hopium just to hallucinate it on being good.
It's how I bring myself to play it in the first place.
THIS can be a good game and I'm just waiting for it to be one.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I would actually commend Savin if he goes against the voices in his head and includes a path where Cait becomes a champ sexual waifu. There's a near negative chance it'll happen, but I will commend him if it does.
I would just be pleased if the next NTR content involving us doing it to companions instead.

Reactions: Fiz1247

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
This reminds me of Urta and the mouse in CoC1.
Wait...History repeats itself soooo...NOOOOOOOOOOO-
Some mistakes repeats themselves naturally :HideThePain:
I would actually commend Savin if he goes against the voices in his head and includes a path where Cait becomes a champ sexual waifu. There's a near negative chance it'll happen, but I will commend him if it does.
Same here as well. But let's face it. Is Savin's pet, and he's a cucklord. So, we can have a dream...
I would just be pleased if the next NTR content involving us doing it to companions instead.
first-time-meme.gif

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Some mistakes repeats themselves naturally :HideThePain:
Honestly, I won't really mind it that much, if Cait leaves with Berwyn due to my own uhh "restrictive" shenanigans then go ahead~~~

Although we all know it'll go and do something like:

"Bad ENDING."

We're a side character after all, WE exist to see THEIR stories, we are only there to help them and make progress with THEIR stuff.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Except for the bullshit from Tobs with Kinu I do. I am honestly mad at Tobs that he is such a sick person because if he would be normal and the thing with Kinu would be player empowering and not OC character protagonist Deus ex Machina then it would be really nice.
THIS! The fact that sperg in chief wrote Kinu to be your beloved child that you invested time and some choices to raise her just to become an NPC when she got out and every thing you did (and chose) was just to get an outcome that neither are what you intended to be was moronic and plainly lackluster.

If the choices that we made in raising her could be actually implemented we could get for sure that Kinu should have the brains and awareness to dump out Kirito-sperg and find someone else far more suitable in the den. (If someone can write a better sidestory than sperg-in-chief. Be my guest).

All the fox disaster was an spiral of disappointment after disappointment because Tob's nature itself. His constant crusadings agains the same players that pays him and the cucklord as well to not deliver something that its quality is equally to the cash the paypigs are throwin to the furnace just for spite and personal petty vendettas.

As I said before, for that reasons I refrained to submit a story to fix the Kirito's attitude and make him a good consort for her (because I still consider Kinu a good daughter. Even if her tale is pozzed af).

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If a player is supposed to have this level of foresight just to be able to determine whether a route is optional or lock them into a route they wouldn't like for a non-VN, then it's still a massive design flaw. Most people wouldn't bother looking this shit up. Hell, I'd bet most of those that built the temple also liked Cait one way or another and probably viewed it as a means to gain more closeness to her, not turn her into the UberSlut.
I agree. I really thought building her the temple is a meaning for telling her, that I love you and want to support you by bringing you a piece of home here so you feel more at home here and denying it means we are only in for fighting the cult and saving your sister but nothing more. As a picture speeks more then 100 words I will now let the master show you how I feel about this revelation:

Reactions: RenH and A.HK

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I've got a question about getting the kitsune Miko pregnant. Do you need to free both Kiyoko and Kinu from the necklace, and marry Kinu off to some creep you don't even know in order to impregnate Miko or can you do so without having to free them and marry Kinu off?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I've got a question about getting the kitsune Miko pregnant. Do you need to free both Kiyoko and Kinu from the necklace, and marry Kinu off to some creep you don't even know in order to impregnate Miko or can you do so without having to free them and marry Kinu off?
I'm pretty sure Kiyoko has to be out to be able to do the Miko scene. And freeing them automatically means Kinu marriage sooo...

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes