BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I would actually commend Savin if he goes against the voices in his head and includes a path where Cait becomes a champ sexual waifu. There's a near negative chance it'll happen, but I will commend him if it does.
This will be long after she's sucked and fucked every species in the game at least 3 times. Only then will she come to you covered head to toe in cum and willing to be yours and yours alone.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I would actually commend Savin if he goes against the voices in his head and includes a path where Cait becomes a champ sexual waifu.
From recent revelations, it looks like it involves not building the temple. And even then, making Cait Champ-sexual would also mean Savin won't get to sic her on other horse/dog/mino cocks so...

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
THIS! The fact that sperg in chief wrote Kinu to be your beloved child that you invested time and some choices to raise her just to become an NPC when she got out and every thing you did (and chose) was just to get an outcome that neither are what you intended to be was moronic and plainly lackluster.
Remember, this is the same man who thought having loving parents = incest. He talks mad game about making Kinu 'her own person' yet gives the player the ability to play as her during her childhood and at some parts of her adult life as well, feeding into the illusion that your choices matter. Getting her to appreciate her own culture more turns her into a courtesan who dresses in such a way that makes Miko look like a nun whereas instilling your own 'native' values turns her into a potato farmer.

Oh, and there's no playable sequence nor build-up towards Kinu being shipped off to either of the bland/infuriating 'love interests' in the kitsune conclave.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
im assuming she doesnt actually get herself pregnant from other people its just like a "Im down if im not busy" sorta thing. if so thats not really a deal breaker for me because at this point you would have to be okay with it because shes already a slut willing to fuck anybody anytime for her god. either route is really just the same thing depending on how you look at it. like even if she only wanted to be with you her beliefs in her god prevent her from truly meaning that i feel but eh more content
Except in her story about how her parents met her mom got to decide to only fuck her dad. Only him and no one else. So there's canonical reasoning that she can be exclusive to you, Moloch Mallach be damned. She's just a slut in denial. She has a reason to not be, but chooses to justify her behavior as religious.

Honestly if I paid more attention to how Moloch Mallach runs his depraved child grooming religion I would never have chosen to build the temple, but I got a pretty endearing scene with Kas from it so not all was lost. I can thank Savin for that at least.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I would actually commend Savin if he goes against the voices in his head and includes a path where Cait becomes a champ sexual waifu. There's a near negative chance it'll happen, but I will commend him if it does.
Make it her corruption route. Mallach wants her to spread sex and love? Well corrupt Cait is now a prudish housewife who thinks sex is dirty and shameful, and though she's willing to make an exception to fuck the champion, she hates every second of her multiple orgasms.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Remember, this is the same man who thought having loving parents = incest. He talks mad game about making Kinu 'her own person' yet gives the player the ability to play as her during her childhood and at some parts of her adult life as well, feeding into the illusion that your choices matter. Getting her to appreciate her own culture more turns her into a courtesan who dresses in such a way that makes Miko look like a nun whereas instilling your own 'native' values turns her into a potato farmer.

Oh, and there's no playable sequence nor build-up towards Kinu being shipped off to either of the bland/infuriating 'love interests' in the kitsune conclave.
Gets even weirder when you realize Gwyn is in love with her father and sees her mother as a rival, then remember about all his commitioned art of Kinu getting smashed :FacePalm:. Pretty sure dude is just massively in denial about his own kinks, for whatever reason.

Not that i care too much, to be fair. I gave up on Kinu being a decent character after she had her 5th existential crisis as a 5 years old.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Make it her corruption route. Mallach wants her to spread sex and love? Well corrupt Cait is now a prudish housewife who thinks sex is dirty and shameful, and though she's willing to make an exception to fuck the champion, she hates every second of her multiple orgasms.
More like MGE Kasyrra Corruption where you are forbidden to spread your legs for anyone. The place is only for your beloved and his/her futa lovers if (s)he likes watching her get fucked by them too.
Remember Demon Cow Brienne dream.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Based on that, would you say the game is more enjoyable playing as a "regular" FEM MC?
With all the futas in CoC 2, I try to play as a different kind, heck even playing as a NORMAL person in CoC 2 is weird.
Our MC is literally written to be into anything and everything that's why all mobs' seduce attacks work on us.
If there's a way to play as a PRUDE, that'll be an interesting experience. (Lilith's Throne? Hello?)

Reactions: RenH and Avakao
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes