Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
View attachment 3665260
I'm terribly sorry, I really am. I'm trying my best to get it done. I'm sorry for the bad news. I just hope the doc doesn't disappoint anyone. Please give me your honest thoughts about it.
Nah man dw about it.Cleme preggo content is like a light in this long fucking tunnel called CoC2 so take your time and create something that you are satisfied with.Plus i guarentee that everyone in this thread with 1 functional braincell(the avg thread user((excluding the tourists)) is salivating at the thought of getting our sheep waifu pregg.So do your thing!

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Dunno why it just sounds like that'll just leave her bloated forever or something.

so setting BRIENNE_PREG_TIMER to Negative "a lot" does work (I think she birth at around 20 or 30K or something like that, so setting -200K should give you 10x preg time to breath). She looks nice and slim and fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsubuhaza

Zeta100

Feb 23, 2024
I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but how bad does Kiyoko get? I played the game once ages ago, and didn't get too terribly far as I thought it was pretty bad compared to CoC 1. I remember her as the best part of the game, but I've heard her quest shits the bed pretty hard after she's freed, which is farther than I got. Just how bad is it?

Reactions: SirJahar

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but how bad does Kiyoko get? I played the game once ages ago, and didn't get too terribly far as I thought it was pretty bad compared to CoC 1. I remember her as the best part of the game, but I've heard her quest shits the bed pretty hard after she's freed, which is farther than I got. Just how bad is it?
>Admits that the kiyoko topic has been talked about extensivly by everyone
>Still asks for an explanation
Man do people not know that the search function exists?

Reactions: TheKiwi47

Zeta100

Feb 23, 2024
>Admits that the kiyoko topic has been talked about extensivly by everyone
>Still asks for an explanation
Man do people not know that the search function exists?
There is over 50 pages of replies for this thread with the word 'Kiyoko', it would take ages to try and trawl through all of them to find a summary out of all the ones that simply mention her.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
There is over 50 pages of replies for this thread with the word 'Kiyoko', it would take ages to try and trawl through all of them to find a summary out of all the ones that simply mention her.
Personally I thought she was mid af from the get-go because of how formal she always acted(and TOBS writing ofc), but it instantly goes down the drain once she gets out of the orb. There is literally no reason to interact with her or the family content at that point, it's just braindead drama for its own sake.

Mar 10, 2018
She's great cause I can breed her F6pZ4lRaAAMmeeX.jpg

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
She is exposed to the kitsune tree thing and her elder daughter gets forcefully aged to be married off to some random farmer or an OC. It might as well play Corona by the Minutemen in terms of stunts going wrong.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but how bad does Kiyoko get? I p0layed the game once ages ago, and didn't get too terribly far as I thought it was pretty bad compared to CoC 1. I remember her as the best part of the game, but I've heard her quest shits the bed pretty hard after she's freed, which is farther than I got. Just how bad is it?
She is a woman that likes me so there is definitely something wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: JungleNuts

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's the kind of condescending that pretends to be nice about it. You have no input in what happens with your daughter and children and any forced interjection on your part is conveniently defeated by Tobs. Can't even let you get pissed about your family almost getting killed by some fucker because it's not "civil". Because the veteran adventurer who curbstomped the whole den should have nothing to contribute to its defense. Tobs thinks being a good parent means throwing them out asap and not helping at all.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
It's the kind of condescending that pretends to be nice about it. You have no input in what happens with your daughter and children and any forced interjection on your part is conveniently defeated by Tobs. Can't even let you get pissed about your family almost getting killed by some fucker because it's not "civil". Because the veteran adventurer who curbstomped the whole den should have nothing to contribute to its defense. Tobs thinks being a good parent means throwing them out asap and not helping at all.
This, this right here.
So many times, I have wanted to Tell Kiyoko I'd give her extra brushing or cuddles later, but right now... I am going to go full savage barbarian Frostmarch wolf man, and rip a fucker's arm off and beat him to death with it. Not being able to say "I understand you have your culture, but I have mine too and our daughter is the child of two worlds and needs to know her responsibilities and rights in both of them" is the second worst thing about Kinu, after her being tricked by her god into thinking you were a deadbeat dad, and before the fact that BOTH her paramores are different flavors of OC (edgy Honorabu weeb, and "Simple but honest boy who gives it direct and keeps the peace).
Legit, just... don't bother finishing that quest line, or be ready to have to click through a lot of BS with JUST enough attention given to make sure you don't lock anything up. Kinu's entire story post-escape is honestly a nuisance to deal with because its forced on you when you go to bone her mother, and you have so little input as her parent. You're instead taking over as her in some bulshit side story that has so little impact and is so unchangeable one its rolling you might as well just get a TL,DR version given after the fact.
The fight scene is the worst. You're not ALLOWED to fail it, so the fact that you have to deal with it at all is an insult.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Tobs thinks being a good parent means throwing them out asap and not helping at all.
Does the MC interact with ANY of their children that's not Kinu? My family reunion wasn't that long ago and in the sleepless moments of the night that question brought me here. Just what does the MC do to interact with their family at all. There's that stockpile but there's no interactivity with it. Is there even so much as a family dinner that I've missed?

I mean given you're on a perilous quest that involves your immortal soul, and the fact that there are romanceless NPCs who show more concern about your quest than your family does, you'd think there'd at least be some interaction at all.

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes