RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Same as I said with Tits that's what you get when you put commissioners fantasies before players enjoyment. This isn't really a game, it's a circlejerk of people trying to one up each other's OCs with non commissioners looking at it and trying to see if they can sift through something with some semblance of interesting content.

Anyways it's not like your usual kids have much interaction, I mean even going to the nursery you have 0 interactions with kids. I guess it was too hard to put generic scenes where you could play around, teach or train the kids.

If this was done as a real game with player content centered they should have random name generator (or player input named) for each kid you have and potentially have generated quests (kid got sick, kid(s) ran away to play somewhere dangerous, kid feeling lonely etc) (Which would end up making your life harder if you make too much kids, take your damn responsibilities)

Fucking vanilla (heartfire actually, meant non moded) skyrim has more content with the adopted kids than this game focused on breeding,

tbh the thing I like the most about Kiyoko is how you can "thicken" her but damn the number of pregnancies it takes for her to get to 9 tails is stupid

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
tbh the thing I like the most about Kiyoko is how you can "thicken" her but damn the number of pregnancies it takes for her to get to 9 tails is stupid
Y'know... given the amount of kids you need for that stuff, I wonder how it'd be if you could just... release them on the Wayfort, away from kitsune influence.

Maybe not even force the timeskip.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Y'know... given the amount of kids you need for that stuff, I wonder how it'd be if you could just... release them on the Wayfort, away from kitsune influence.

Maybe not even force the timeskip.

raise an army, take back the holy land.

To me my sons and daughters !!!

also wondering why kas isnt studying kitsunes, since they have a "communal" soul they might be key for kas to find a way to have real kids (imo there will be a way to "share" your soul with kas and save her in the end or something like that)

PS also dissapointed we dont have a zhara (harpy wingleader) + agni threesome, I mean double trouble happy harpy

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Same as I said with Tits that's what you get when you put commissioners fantasies before players enjoyment.
Except this wasn't a commission. This was what Tobs wanted Kinu to end up like. If I had seen that doc where he flat out admitted that the whole thing was just another spite project, I never would have bothered from the beginning.

Zeta100

Feb 23, 2024
Many thanks for all the replies explaining what happens later on with Kiyoko, and for all the people who are tired of it being talked about it, I do apologize for bringing it up for what must be the hundredth time. You can rest assured that I at least will not be mentioning it up again.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Wow did they have to make agni go back to temple of terrestrial fire and be unavailable from tavern when you want to recruit her ?? (I mean arona is chieftain but magically always at the inn, same with ryn who is at the ice palace but at the tavern at the same time so why make things annoying now ??)

also is evergreen eating the souls of the kids or something like that ?? Daliza says the fury kit kids are all vacant and evergreen's magic is suspiciously powerful, so I wonder if her appetite to get kids isn't something nefarious

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
So, the infamous genie companion comes out. I certainly hope it was worth waiting for and taking up this month apparently. I have my doubts though.
I wish yall wouldn't bring up the kiyoko shit constantly. I know there's like over 40 pages of it, but just don't be a bitch and skim through it all.
Though I guess there is something to be said bout a dead horse
Not sure why it matters. This thread goes on all kinds of tangents that aren't even related to the game.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Really? A Genie companion? I honestly thought that was a fucking joke, oh well it grants more item slots so I'm mechanically obligated to check on her content, if all her sex scenes are futa tho Imma just get that extra item slot and then sell her lamp ASAP.

I would make the joke bout the Wayfort getting cramped but honestly? I like the Hellhound Milf & not having to wad through FOX-INFESTED forest to get a piece of her ass is certainly a win in ma book so yeah...overall I'm moderately happy with this update :)

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
damn, I guess no Meria preg after all
aaaaaaaand it was a waste of time, you can't even interact with the Lapis Hotlite looks like, should've known, how foolish of me
just noticed this lil bit shoved at the end seemingly out of nowhere lmao
"The Lapis Hoplite can now be summoned at the Wayfort’s magic circle for some fun times, with four new sex scenes! (By SomeKindofWizard)"
finally, maybe they should've shipped this content with the release of the character lmao

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 102 Votes