Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Jesus, the new art for the Hellhound is just crazy good. I just want to breed cuddle her and never ever leave.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't remember his name. some asshole writer insert.
I ask cause i am very very familiar with this game and i cannot come close to figuring out who you're talking about... no one fits the bills even partially, even looking at the wiki i cannot pin down a single possible candidate... are you sure you're not confusing this with a different game?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I ask cause i am very very familiar with this game and i cannot come close to figuring out who you're talking about... no one fits the bills even partially, even looking at the wiki i cannot pin down a single possible candidate... are you sure you're not confusing this with a different game?
IIRC you never talk to him. only hear about him as others mention him.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IIRC you never talk to him. only hear about him as others mention him.
That sounds even less like something from this game... only person who is talked about a bit who might be a paladin chad is Leofric but he does appear eventually, for one short scene, but he's really not described as you describe him...

Jen has two 'talks' that are about him then there's the special encounter with him after kicking Jen's ass 5 times.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That sounds even less like something from this game... only person who is talked about a bit who might be a paladin chad is Leofric but he does appear eventually, for one short scene, but he's really not described as you describe him...

Jen has two 'talks' that are about him then there's the special encounter with him after kicking Jen's ass 5 times.
Yes, Harem King is talking about Leofric.
Jen can't stop gushing about that asshole. And iirc there's also a note somewhere, also describing how "chad" Leofric is for going around leaving single mothers everywhere.
And not that long ago, it was impossible to do shit when he sucker punches you. There simply weren't any kind of stat checks, just a plain text saying how much of a powerless loser you are, and how much better he is than you ever could be.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Seeing as Bubblelord himself is showing up less often in the forums/discord to the point that Tobs is letting his foxes be up for grabs for other writers I think we'll see less of Leofric for now. And no need to worry about especially egregious Donut Steels for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Bingoogus

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Going to be honest, as a Futa on FemPC enjoyer, I have been enjoying the content we've been getting this Mayternity. Haven't checked out the Genie yet but just Hana and the Hellhound have been great

Reactions: Urist McHorny

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Leofric. that is the guy. thank you.
After being defeated for at least 5 times there is a special one-time scene in which, Jen will break down and lament on why she is such a failure, however before she can continue a booming voice will shout her name and a near-etheral figure blocking out the sun/moon light will swiftly sucker punch that the Champion which will cause them to pass out. Upon waking they will find Jen nearby with restored vigor as she explains to them that who they encountered was Leofric and that he told her that she was strong, that he was going to return soon and that the Champion is lame. She gives a bit of backstory about Leofric, that he was one of finest paladins and that he nearly spent twenty years of his life with the goal to become strong and follow alongside her before she trots off. On the other hand, if the Champion has high or they will dodge or block the punch and Leofric will congratulate the champion and say that the champion is the one Leofric was sent to face, but for now the battle will not happen.
As for where I got his description details...
IIRC there were some dev posts that go into further detail about him.

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
someone confirm story, so there is a works between worlds with demon queen and 4 great wizzards, but story starts some other nonrelated world? too much reading for my goldfish span attention lmao

Reactions: Ssato243

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Just use the save editor like a normal person.
just open the saves in notepad++ and edit the variables, note that the game will cap your stats by your level and if you allocate more stat points (variables with alloc in them) that you should be able you will get stuck next time you want to level up.

the fact that storage isn't even a variable in the save and instead the game checks for multiple flags and adds 10 for each it finds is quite disgusting xD

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
just open the saves in notepad++ and edit the variables, note that the game will cap your stats by your level and if you allocate more stat points (variables with alloc in them) that you should be able you will get stuck next time you want to level up.

the fact that storage isn't even a variable in the save and instead the game checks for multiple flags and adds 10 for each it finds is quite disgusting xD
You can bypass that easily with the save editor.
Set your level to 100, and edit Starting Bonuses perk to give you however high stat boost you want. Bkorner.png

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The only real option is having 2 wishes because the genie will fuck you over on all the others if you don’t use one to free her from the beginning. Not like it matters to me because the only worthwhile wish for someone like me who already is practically invulnerable and rich is being able to teleport to the Ways Between from anywhere. Having more actual storage would have been the second if it wasn’t just more stackable storage.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The only real option is having 2 wishes because the genie will fuck you over on all the others if you don’t use one to free her from the beginning. Not like it matters to me because the only worthwhile wish for someone like me who already is practically invulnerable and rich is being able to teleport to the Ways Between from anywhere. Having more actual storage would have been the second if it wasn’t just more stackable storage.
You have the doc lying around?

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes