destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
new pregnant (optional)futa wife to add to the collection.

fuckin' nice. at least one nice mayternity patch..

also dcl's bust was better.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
How do I " claimed the fire summons from the temple"? I see no such option. Maybe I did it before, but if so, Hellhound ain't doing ****.
Also,
"game isn't a power fantasy"
But also
"Check my immortal near omnipotent NPC who can create entire realities on her whim lmao"
I haven't played in a while - like last time I picked it up Berwyn was still the black mage companion rather than a generic big tiddy sorceress - and my impression after seeing the state of the game is 'not a power fantasy because the companions all have better stats and builds than your PC can get for a very long time'. Spellblade Cait just wrecks everything.

Tweaking the companion sets to be this much better was probably intended to balance out the party members not having equips, but...there isn't much in the way of good equipment. I've done the forest, the hornets, and the centaur quests and have yet to find anything like a good set of armor or a weapon better than the sanctified gladius and that's fallen way behind for damage. I have to buff up twice just to match the kind of damage the companions can casually do. You're better off playing support and letting all the waifus do the heavy lifting.

On a somewhat related note: I don't even mind the idea of NPCs dating each other &c but the Azzy companion material comes off to me as poorly handled at every stage. It starts with a blatant push to endear the character to the player, moves through a whole dungeon to open her up as a companion, and the first thing you see when she finally joins you is "actually I'm really into and want to date one of the NPCs". ...I have to wonder what the writer was thinking; that's both an egregiously bad idea on his part and a failure on the staff's part for not telling him to reconceptualize it from the ground up. There was no indication whatsoever in the content leading up to her companion material that something like this was coming. This gets dumped in the player's lap and explicitly presented as a choice between not seeing it (but knowing it's still canonically happening), watching it happen right in front of you, or thruple dating. These are all -very- divisive ideas and not something that should ever be presented as a curveball in a waifu game.

There's a wide gulf between companions like Cait or Brint having other encounters offscreen while showing clear favoritism toward the PC and designing one of the companions around having an explicit and detailed romantic relationship with an NPC right in front of the player. At the very least this should have had indications prior to recruitment that it was going to be explicitly poly/NTR themed and written so that the build-up was less explicitly romantic. The way to do this is to give the player every indication of what it's going to be before diving in, present a chance to avoid both the NPC relationship and an explicitly romantic relationship with the character (less people would mind the idea of a companion they don't care about dating an NPC), and build up some attachment to the NPC before going full tilt ahead with a possible thruple situation. Letting something like this into the game in the form it took also hits those "I just want to write my OC fiction" notes that the game is plagued with.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
How do I " claimed the fire summons from the temple"? I see no such option. Maybe I did it before, but if so, Hellhound ain't doing ****.
Do you see the tooltip “Bind Spirits” at the temple? If not wait a day and go to the Wayfort.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So if you haven't done it before, grab a glowing ice shard get into the Hellhound's temple sacrifice it to get into the inner sanctum and then you should have the option to bind the spirits, if you have brienne you can also get her pyro set there iirc

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone knows why there is so little meaning full interactions with tattoos / piercing in CoC II ?
Is really not the devs / writers kink at all ? Current implementation fells like just a bare framework, no stories are really exploiting them (to my knowledge).
It was kinda the same thing in TiTs, point is stories involving them are scarce and far between (and kinda end game / run content).
There was a very involved and funny one in CoC I (bikini armor) with quite a follow up is there anything similar hinted as planned for CoC II ?

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Is the Hellhound's new outfit any good?
It's good if you're a charmer that uses black mage spells or a blackmage that uses charmer spells. It's a sexiness set that's full set perk is making spellpower equal to sexiness or vice versa(whichever is higher).

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
It's good if you're a charmer that uses black mage spells or a blackmage that uses charmer spells. It's a sexiness set that's full set perk is making spellpower equal to sexiness or vice versa(whichever is higher).
that sounds hella dumb, means either the best mage is a charmer or that the best charmer is a mage

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
How do i get the Genie lamp? Nash isnt selling it it seems, and i dont know how to get it from the kobold queen, even tho i met her often.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Also I had to laugh when Cait's companion quest was like "you know how she was just a normal person? scratch that, she's also a princess". They just couldn't resist. I don't think their team realizes just how much of a repetitive rut they've settled into with each of them wanting to write a special waifu, each of them stretching no further than the idea that she's a princess to make her special, and falling into the same liberate her kingdom from a leader who's been corrupted plotline when it comes time to do a story arc. It becomes a comical procession where the PC inexplicably meets a queue of distressed princesses all waiting for their turn.

Honestly they probably should have just made Cait the main character. She practically is anyway. The only problem with that is that 70% of the scenes are written for dicks.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Also I had to laugh when Cait's companion quest was like "you know how she was just a normal person? scratch that, she's also a princess". They just couldn't resist. I don't think their team realizes just how much of a repetitive rut they've settled into with each of them wanting to write a special waifu, each of them stretching no further than the idea that she's a princess to make her special, and falling into the same liberate her kingdom from a leader who's been corrupted plotline when it comes time to do a story arc. It becomes a comical procession where the PC inexplicably meets a queue of distressed princess all waiting for their turn.

Honestly they probably should have just made Cait the main character. She practically is anyway. The only problem with that is that 70% of the scenes are written for dicks.
You know for a game that's not about being a power fantasy the mc is responsible for saving so many "kingdoms" and they also have the ability to marry into a position of power of said "kingdoms".

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You can bypass that easily with the save editor.
Set your level to 100, and edit Starting Bonuses perk to give you however high stat boost you want. View attachment 3677285
as I said it's capped by your level, if you edit your level you can do this easily in notepad++

you can also add NPCs only items and perks (for instance I "borrowed" kass' Runecleaver axe and Archmage perk, among many others :O

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone else having trouble getting pregnant by the hellhound? I tried statue boost plus fertility blessing and dozens of encounters, but it's not triggering.

Edit: you need to talk to her about children afterwards, then you get the prompt.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes